Mcdonalds - Coffee

You have the best tasteing coffee in the world and I am proud to say i'm glad there is a McDonalds so near when I need them ....

Thank You Mcdonalds you are the best at all you do.you try so hard to please eery one and we do not deserve it half the time .God Bless all the workers .

You spoil us and our kids and fair prices and toy land ,

clean restrooms and always cleaning up our messes with a smile.wow I could go on...tyfor trying so hard to please us.your the best.

chappierosebud@hotmail.com

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Burgers

Sep 16, 2010 #190577 Chicora, Pennsylvania

I love Mickey D's. Every time my whole family goes, my wife, son, inlaws all 9 of them, brothers, and sisters, 5 of them, al their kids a total of 13, and my parents and grandparents, and my wifes grand parents, we all have a hootin good time. When we all pile in, I *** all my clothes and get naked and proceed to humping the 6 foot tall Ronald Mcdonald statue and my whole family laughs. I take a big pull on my bottle of whiskey, and I hit on the hot illegal beaner, Consuela, and I ask if she likes my hairy pecker. I ask for 10 of everything thats on the menu, and when I get my coffe, I put my wiener in it to stir the sugar. I get some of that to die for Mc Oat meal, and spread all over my hairy naked body. Once we all sit down and eat our huge grand feast, I walk around piddling with my putts and I rub my junk on all the patrons food. The customers laugh and people take pictures. I am known to do this too at the Golden Corral in my town. I shove about 5-10 chicken nuggets up by butt and I sing the big mac song while doing the dirty bird dance. Finally when its time to leave, I climb Ronald Mcdonald I sit my balls on his face. Always a great time, the Manager smiles and waves as we leave.

yoyo

Sep 16, 2010 #190569

the mcd's around eat tenn are so great, always clean and great iced hazenut coffee. never got an order wrong :D good job you guys.

Kristin

Aug 02, 2010 #171167 La Prairie, Quebec

"You spoil us and our kids" Yeah, they sure do. They spoil your kids health with chemicals, sugar and factory farmed meat. Way to go, mom!

Where?

Jul 30, 2010 #170316

What McDonald's did you visit? I want some of that coffee! If you are going to compliment a place, please be more specific. We might want to give them our business! :)

McD's

Jul 30, 2010 #170187

What are they putting in that coffee you are drinking? About 80% of the time (and I am being fair here) the workers at McD's aren't friendly, they get the orders wrong and their prices aren't exactly what I would call "fair". But keep on drinking the koolaid...err "coffee".

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about