Mcdonalds - F***K mCDONALD
f***K them dry as nuggets and yo management niqqa raw axx burger yall be servin i aint neva comin to that broke down fuxxxkin establishment eva again point blank f peroid feedin us uncooked goat axx and spoiled axx milkshakes where the *** you get your grills from best buy discounts value plus if i can go to motherfuxxkin ihop and get a good table then i dont kno wat the *** the government is doin to the fuxxxkin society you kno wat i mean and your sweet axx lemonade there more sugar than water where they do that at
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year. I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "Oconee County Walmart, in Georgia has the worst customer service ever! It's almost as if they resent people coming in and shopping. Granted it was 10:30pm on a rainy night,..."
- "I received an arrangement as a gift, without going to much into details the fruit was overly ripe and the cantaloupe had mold. I called the store they offered..."
- "I recently ordered a very reasonably-priced 32 oz. bottle of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with free 2-day shipping (purchased on Feb 2, 2016). I used an AMEX gift card and..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."