Mcdonalds - Lame COSTUMER SERVICE
UR EMPLOYS AT 9260 NW 39 Ave Gainesville fl 32606 ph 352-377-9800 WE SHOWED UP ABOUT 1145 pm and was told rudely that we can't have what we ordered 1 medium sprite 1 fish shandwitch and b4 we could finish the order we got snapped at saying mam you can't have what you won't we are getting ready to close in 10-15 min and I am in the CSR BUSINESS and as someone in CSR I don't appreciate being snapped at as a coustamer do not come in to this store we went to Wendy's and hey made our food fresh it was hot just came out of the Grease.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "I called to complain about my driver. They gave me an incorrect email to send my picture evidence of the terrible job they did. Their rep says he made a..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."