Mcdonalds - left out food
I went to store 1388 drive-thru.Ordered and paid for my food.
Got to the second window and was asked for my receipt, I gave it to her. She fixed my food( after verifying the receipt). I drove a few feet checked the order and as usual it was wrong. I sent my son back in there and it took so long I ended up going inside.
They had the bag but just walking around holding it, fixing ordered around him. Finally she walked over to the fry machine and turned around and gave the same bag back still missing the same food. I handed thebag back and told her it was still wrong. She went back to the fry machine and put a fry in the bag.
When I checked it, the fries were all too hard and the nuggets were overcooked and I just ended up throwing the food away.
This is not the first time I've had this problem with store 1388.I go there because its close to home but I think I'll take my business elsewhere where the employees actually at least pretend to care.109220b4 review #473895
You may also like
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "This store is located at 909 E MAIN ST Alhambra CA. It only has 60% order accuracy at best! And now a new low. I order a big mac..."
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval. After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails. The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone..."