Mcdonalds - Left out food
I went to store 1388 drive-thru.Ordered and paid for my food.
Got to the second window and was asked for my receipt, I gave it to her. She fixed my food( after verifying the receipt). I drove a few feet checked the order and as usual it was wrong. I sent my son back in there and it took so long I ended up going inside.
They had the bag but just walking around holding it, fixing ordered around him. Finally she walked over to the fry machine and turned around and gave the same bag back still missing the same food. I handed thebag back and told her it was still wrong. She went back to the fry machine and put a fry in the bag.
When I checked it, the fries were all too hard and the nuggets were overcooked and I just ended up throwing the food away.
This is not the first time I've had this problem with store 1388.I go there because its close to home but I think I'll take my business elsewhere where the employees actually at least pretend to care.1280a39e review #473895
You may also like
- "Many of the chicken pieces in my Montery Chicken dinner were smaller than peas. Only two of the pieces came close to resembling those in the cover photo. The cover..."
- "I once was an excited oreo customer. But now I am in full disappointment. I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my..."
- "i bought a toblerone which i found was defected nd rotten!!!! highly dissapointed as i never thought that a large company like kraft foods would be having such low standards......"
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."
- "The flowers in the website looked beautiful; I ordered the biggest size 15 flowers in the bouquet. The flowers were not delivered the requested day to be delivered in the..."