Mcdonalds - Left out food
I went to store 1388 drive-thru.Ordered and paid for my food.
Got to the second window and was asked for my receipt, I gave it to her. She fixed my food( after verifying the receipt). I drove a few feet checked the order and as usual it was wrong. I sent my son back in there and it took so long I ended up going inside.
They had the bag but just walking around holding it, fixing ordered around him. Finally she walked over to the fry machine and turned around and gave the same bag back still missing the same food. I handed thebag back and told her it was still wrong. She went back to the fry machine and put a fry in the bag.
When I checked it, the fries were all too hard and the nuggets were overcooked and I just ended up throwing the food away.
This is not the first time I've had this problem with store 1388.I go there because its close to home but I think I'll take my business elsewhere where the employees actually at least pretend to care.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the..."
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "I was in McDonalds in Byram Miss. I ask for a Biscuit and egg delight no meat, first I get the sandwich there were meat drive through, I get out..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."