Mcdonalds - McDonald's gave me food poisoning

Jul 31, 2008
review #129737

In August, 2006 , I was travelling by bus and it stopped at the only place open at 6 am in Quartzite, AZ, McDonald's.I had no eaten since the day before and wanted to make tea in my canteen but they wouldn't give or sell me hot water and I had to use the cold water in the fountain .

They refused to sell anything substantial to eat at that hour and so I settled for two sausage and cheese sandwiches. I had nothing else to eat. Eight hours later, in Lordsburg, NM I had to be taken off the bus by ambulance and hauled to the hospital in Deming, NM with food poisoning. I stayed over night in Deming and lost luggage on the bus because I wasn't in El Paso to collect it and transfer it on.

It was diagnosed after tests as food poisoning and that's ALL the food I'd had in 24 hrs. I sent the bill to McDonald's and they said sure they would take care of it. Well guess what, the scheisters wrote me to basically say "You can't prove anything, we don't owe a dime". Well, I tried talking sense to them and getting them to do right.

They refused , so I called the scheisters in Chicago and told them if I got a bill from a collection agency for that then I would start telling everyone how they poisoned me and then refused to make up for it. I have been telling people all over the US just how they did me, just as I said I would. I intend to cost them a *** of a lot more than the bill would have . I have a pastor friend who had to retire early , partly due to liver damage from food poisoning he got at , you guessed it, McDonalds.

His parishoners and their friends and families and my friends and families all know and the kids I work with at school and the faculty and staff all know and I have been posting and telling everyone I can just how cheap and unethical they have acted towards me. If McDonald's read this then I told you what I was going to do if you didn't pay those nice people at Mimbres Memorial Hospital in Deming, NM. Guess what. I'm honest.

I keep my word. When I tell you I am going to do something, I do it.

Unlike some people I have met...........Pay the lousy bill and I will stop giving you all the bad publicity.

aff6159
Had an experience with Mcdonalds?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jul 15

My boyfriend, cousin and I all ate chicken from Mcdonalds Rockdale two nights ago and we all have Food Poisoning now. My boyfriend was complaining one hour after eating McDonalds that he was in serious pain and his cousin was vomitting last night. I feel extremely nausious, dizzy and sweaty. I seriously hope this does not last long. Apparently if i go to the GP he can file a report to the Health Department about how i got food poisoning from McDonalds.

Aug 12, 2013 Burnie, Tasmania

I ate a McChamp burger early one morning, probably about 3am. Next two days I've had diarrhea on and off all day and night, stomach cramps, intense headache and its still continuing on the third night. Safe to safe I won't be having McDonald's again.

Krissy

Jul 19, 2013 New Iberia, Louisiana

Fu$% McDonald's ! Lucky that my kids didn't get sick and only I did! My stomach hurts so bad right now feels like it's going to burst! I had food poisoning when I was a little girl but I never remember it being this painful! No to mention the *** an runs! Throwing up every time I drink something! *** .. Nasty *** place they will get there *** sued one day for this *** I swear! :cry :(

1 0 Reply
Tanner

Jul 04, 2013 Red Bank, New Jersey

You know I had mcdonalds yesterday. After eating a bacon and cheese burger I felt fine. Hours later my stomic started to hurt alot. A pain I cant describe. I tried to sleep on it but I woke up having to run to the bathroom. I was on the toilet for a good 40 minutes. After that I tried to go back to sleep but I had to run to the toilet again and I was vomiting for 10 minutes. I'm typing this hours later and my stomic still is hurting with a pain I cant describe. If i look or smell at food I gag a bit and almost throw up.

Monstergert

Jun 30, 2013 Medford, Oregon

yesterday I had a egg bacon and cheese breakfast burger and went to take a nap, then woke up not long after. Had to sit on the toilet for hours trying not to puke. Stomach still hurts and it's hard to walk or get up. It feels like a *** monster is trying to rip my stomach open and jump out. :cry

M

Mar 29, 2013

I am SO sick right now it's rediculous. I had a bigmac and fries for dinner and now I cant stop throwing up and it's 3am. Thanks a lot McDonald's. Never again. :sigh

sarah

Mar 14, 2013 Lake Worth, Florida

I had a late night run and got a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds. Next morning...I was vomiting like no other. I was sick in bed for 72 hours! I couldn't even move. I was nauseous the entire time. Never again Mcdonalds. With all these comments they should really be more clean or whatever they need to do so that people don't get food poisoning. That should never be an issue, ever.

pete

Jan 24, 2013 Los Angeles, California

I'm f$@ing sick right now from eating late night mcdonalds. I noticed after eating an apple pie that it was STAMPED as overdue, the other one was not overtue by time. I got sick before I was even finished eating my meal. I still have the reciept with the time and date on it and the apple pie box, I think I CAN prove this one, f324zslkakjhhqwkeyoiu ALL night I was jumping out of bed to the toilet.

Dec 21, 2012

I had two Christmas performances last Sunday and by the time I got home it was late. The only thing I had was a banana that morning--it was a school night and my mom didn't really want to make dinner so we just went to McDonald's. Had a burger. Big mistake. I wokeup at 3am and had to run to the bathroom before I puked all over my room. I was up all night with stomach pain and I threw up three more times. Coming from someone who has only thrown up twice their whole life, it was baad. Not to mention it was finals week. Had to stay home from school because I couldn't get up or else I'd start throwing up more. I was dizzy, nauseated, and had the worst headache ever. Went to the doctor and they told me I had food poisoning gave me some nausea medicine and told me to drink lots of fluids. It's five days later and everything I eat is causing my stomach to feel sick, and I have horrible cramping and diarrhea. It's been a horrible week to say the least. I can't eat anything without feeling like I'm going to throw up all over again. The joys of a late night McDonald's run.

anthony

Feb 20, 2013 Reno, Nevada

i also had mcdonalds chicken nuggets last night. woke up about 3 hours after eating them to a bad stomach ache. i thought it was nothing and tryed to head to the bathroom before i even got there i had puked 4 or 5 times and felt the worst ive ever felt.. i knw it as the mcdonalds cuase thats the only thing i ate that day.

sick

Nov 11, 2012 Flintstone, Maryland

I rarely eat fast food but i was in such a rush today that i had mcdonalds southern style chicken sandwich. i have been so sick since, it only took about ten minutes to kick in. I will never again eat fast food..

Poisoned Customer

Aug 30, 2012

I ate a dobble quater pounder around 5p.m afternoon woke up around 4a.m. in the moring with a twisted stomach,I had to hurry and get to the toilet before I vomited all over the place.I could not do anything but sit around and wait for this sickness to go away.I hope they close that McDonalds down before they kill someone.

Jen

Aug 15, 2012

I'm 5.5 months pregnant and another Mcdonalds food poisoning victim. Horrible stomach cramps, vomiting, liver pain. I hope my baby is okay. I ate half a big mac, large fries and some mcnuggets. BIG mistake.--Farmington Hills, MI.

big mac 2 hours later massive

Oct 02, 2012 Mission, Kansas

vomiting (3 times in 6 hours, massive stomach purge, painful), bones still ache over 24 hours later, still feel weak).

I rarely eat there, due to almost always getting constipation (except for breakfast menu)

Never again.

Carlos

Jul 15, 2012

It wouldn't be my coiche either, a wedding at McDonalds, but freedom of coiche is something of the utmost importance to me as long however as that freedom comes not in conflict with the freedom of others.Freek, you mentioned in your article that in your opion a prohibition on alcohol in McDonalds was a drawback. I don't agree with you. I think we had better, instead of promoting the us of alcohol, discourage the use of alcohol.To conclude: I won't be tired to say again and again , that I am very impressed of the thinking abilities and the English linguistic usage of the pupils of 5TTO, in my opion it is almost perfect. My compliments to mr. Raubenheimer and mr. Reijman and of course to all the other teachers who are educating you to become members of society who can use their thinking abilities to influence people to do what is best for humanity.

BigBruce

May 22, 2012

Based on someone's comments, I think that McDonald's should starting giving out 2nd grade grammar books as an alternative to a Happy Meal toy.

1-20 of 47 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
×