Mcdonalds - McDonald's gave me food poisoning
In August, 2006 , I was travelling by bus and it stopped at the only place open at 6 am in Quartzite, AZ, McDonald's.I had no eaten since the day before and wanted to make tea in my canteen but they wouldn't give or sell me hot water and I had to use the cold water in the fountain .
They refused to sell anything substantial to eat at that hour and so I settled for two sausage and cheese sandwiches. I had nothing else to eat. Eight hours later, in Lordsburg, NM I had to be taken off the bus by ambulance and hauled to the hospital in Deming, NM with food poisoning. I stayed over night in Deming and lost luggage on the bus because I wasn't in El Paso to collect it and transfer it on.
It was diagnosed after tests as food poisoning and that's ALL the food I'd had in 24 hrs. I sent the bill to McDonald's and they said sure they would take care of it. Well guess what, the scheisters wrote me to basically say "You can't prove anything, we don't owe a dime". Well, I tried talking sense to them and getting them to do right.
They refused , so I called the scheisters in Chicago and told them if I got a bill from a collection agency for that then I would start telling everyone how they poisoned me and then refused to make up for it. I have been telling people all over the US just how they did me, just as I said I would. I intend to cost them a *** of a lot more than the bill would have . I have a pastor friend who had to retire early , partly due to liver damage from food poisoning he got at , you guessed it, McDonalds.
His parishoners and their friends and families and my friends and families all know and the kids I work with at school and the faculty and staff all know and I have been posting and telling everyone I can just how cheap and unethical they have acted towards me. If McDonald's read this then I told you what I was going to do if you didn't pay those nice people at Mimbres Memorial Hospital in Deming, NM. Guess what. I'm honest.
I keep my word. When I tell you I am going to do something, I do it.
Unlike some people I have met...........Pay the lousy bill and I will stop giving you all the bad publicity.review #129737
You may also like
- "I was over charged for $0.50 for a cheese that I didn't order in my breakfast sandwich. I later on found out they were charging my cup of water for..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "4/21/15 apox 11:45. Went threw the drive threw and ordered 2 meals, drove home which is literally a mile away. By that time the bags were soaked with grease because..."
- "The company, "iSHIPCAR.com" also known as "Stallion Transports" from Houston, Texas ships vehicles around the country. This business is a scam. The owner, "Angelo Soto" is a liar and will..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."