• show-popup

Shares 0

mcdonalds on gentry in tyler tx

• by   Dec 09, 2013
  • 4 comments
  • Review #: 462638
Company Mcdonalds
Product / Service Salted Fries
Location Tyler, Texas
Category Snack Bars and Fast Food, Bars
Views 66

I orderd some food and asked for no salt on my fries.We pull up to check in theres salt all on fries.

So I get out n take them bag to see my salt fries the manager takes the entire bag drop my fries to cook they get done n give me a bag I get half way home wen I reached for a burger there was nothing in there but fries.....
so we turn around n go back they have a attitude n so rude for THEM NOT giving me my food I ask for my food to be remade cuz they just had it sitting by fries been there since I left n got half way home they manager did not want to remake my food.I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE MCDONALDS ON GENTRY IN TYLER TEXAS NO MORE N DONT SUGGEST ANYBODY NEITHER DISRESPECTFUL N RUDE 3047e26

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 11, 2013  from Portland, Oregon
Learn how to write coherently and you might be taken seriously.

Really, after the first mistake, you didn't check your bag? Kinda dumb.

If you think it is a real issue, then complain to the right people. Either the franchise owner or the McD corporate.
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 11, 2013  from Washington, District Of Columbia
I don't think it is their fault. With your English being so poor I doubnt they understood what you were trying top tell them.

Illogical one you are just as mistaken as the OP. NO does not men the same as being rude.
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 09, 2013
Well it is McDonalds, not Olive Garden. Though I completely agree that they acted in a rude and disrespectful manner. Good Luck.
Reply to LogicalOne

Dec 10, 2013
Do you think Olive Garden is fancy?
Reply to Lou

Read next Mcdonalds complaint

Refused to give me fries that I ordered.

At the drive thru I ordered 3 things, a mcdbl, 4pc chicken nugget, and medium fry.After I left I rea...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug