Mcdonalds - My wife is disabled and has always fancid a 1/4 pounder with cheese
I was out shopping so a thought it would be nice to take
drive though meal home for my wife a 1/4 pounder with cheese I my self have never eaten any of their so called food and it is approx. 5yrs since my wife has been out and called at mc donalds
but the so called meal was *** my journey home took 13mins
the bun was flat an not fit to eat the so called beef burger was hard on the out side made to look like cooked beef but inside was grey and just to *** you even more the so called beef burger was made to hang over the bun to give the imprestion that you were getting a ! big meal ! now I am 71yrs old and the only grey beef I have ever seen is offal!
and I am sure that is what this so called food was ,so mr mc be honest and tell your clients what is really in your meals. we had years ago a company called UCP.cafe where they sold offal tripe
pigs trotters and the like which people enjoyed knowing what the were eating, now we are asked to eat the same but in a different form and without proper description, all foods sold in a retail shop has to give full and honest details of the full content
why then can mr-mc get away with sell such disgusting materials and sell as food. the *** was put were it belongs in the bin.pete
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Forest Hill Drive, Wilson, NC store was so dirty, bathrooms were disgusting. Service was so poor and the managent were not involved in getting associates to provide good service. I..."
- "I bought a chicken wrap and the tortilla had mold. Grrrrrrr..."
- "This has to be the worst McDonalds I have been to, every single time "literally" something is wrong with the food or service. This morning I stopped before work and..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "I found a bug in my bar of chocolate - nice. Anyone know how to complain to this company?..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."