Mcdonalds - My wife is disabled and has always fancid a 1/4 pounder with cheese
I was out shopping so a thought it would be nice to take
drive though meal home for my wife a 1/4 pounder with cheese I my self have never eaten any of their so called food and it is approx. 5yrs since my wife has been out and called at mc donalds
but the so called meal was *** my journey home took 13mins
the bun was flat an not fit to eat the so called beef burger was hard on the out side made to look like cooked beef but inside was grey and just to *** you even more the so called beef burger was made to hang over the bun to give the imprestion that you were getting a ! big meal ! now I am 71yrs old and the only grey beef I have ever seen is offal!
and I am sure that is what this so called food was ,so mr mc be honest and tell your clients what is really in your meals. we had years ago a company called UCP.cafe where they sold offal tripe
pigs trotters and the like which people enjoyed knowing what the were eating, now we are asked to eat the same but in a different form and without proper description, all foods sold in a retail shop has to give full and honest details of the full content
why then can mr-mc get away with sell such disgusting materials and sell as food. the *** was put were it belongs in the bin.pete
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have you been to McDonald's and order a burger and get a burger with the cheese not on the patty but on the paper wrap or a burger with the..."
- "McDonald's got my order wrong and served my children expired milk..."
- "Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry..."
- "Order s leather sofa costing £3,500 when delivered they had completely changed the electric mechanism. A couple of months later the sofa leather had badly stretched in a number of..."
- "Refused my disable husband use of toilet saying it was for customers use only at shell south road Waterloo mersyside told my friends who work for a local taxi firm..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company. I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."