Mcdonalds - rip off
yeah my names chimchim and mcdonalds gave me a quarterpounder with no meat i just moved from rockport to arkansas .i thought we would get a better service here since so far away from the last city i was in.
luckily my job lets me move all over the country. we live right behind mc donalds and i never had them screw up an order till we moved here. maybe i ama magnet for bad service. but most food places have the way of making each person believe theyre the only ones complaining.
as if no one else in the world is complaining but you.yout not a team player.c2e86b1 review #475573
You may also like
- "Meat was found in my vegetarian Cantina Bowl and also in the sauce that was poured on the bean and cheese enchirito. Being a vegetarian you can imagine. Pics available..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "I bought Keebler Pitter Patter cookies expecting them to be large and filled with a generous quantity of peanut butter. Unlike the image on the package, the cookies are small..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."