Mcdonalds - stop selling Caramel frappes in memphis tn airways jackson austin pea
Every time I go to the mcdonalds in memphis either on jackson ave or austin pea or airways the one on jackson ave rarely have the caramel frappes the one on airways never have it the one on austin pea might from time to time but lines are always so long I will never ever go to mcdonalds again not these three due to there unprofessional employees and the time I get my frappes is around 230am or3am or 11pm at these times there is always a problem im asking mcdonalds if you cant keep it in stock why sell it I wish starbucks was open at these hours that im out then I would not have to go to mcdonalds worst stores I ever encounter who is the district manager in this area .......awful.........bfd6d25
You may also like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I was over charged for $0.50 for a cheese that I didn't order in my breakfast sandwich. I later on found out they were charging my cup of water for..."
- "I love to eat at Mcdonalds when I want fast food. I've had Mcdonalds from all around the world even in places you would never think hay let's go..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."