The owners of the Brunswick McDonalds must just not care at all!
I am genuinely suprised that this McDonalds remains in business.Bar none, it is the most inconsistent, disorganized, and terrible McDonalds that I have ever been to.
For years they have been screwing up drive through orders for my family and friends. Now the building is in a terrible and dangerous state of construction that inconveniences and even endangers the customers. Supposedly they are a 24 hour McDonalds, but they couldn't even seem to light their sign at 6:00 am this morning. They now have 2 drive through stations, and the person working this morning couldn't figure out how to use them correctly.
They even screwed up my order for a cup of coffee. How do you do that???? I had to give them exact change because they didn't ring my order in correctly, and they didn't know how to correct that. Never mind that I had to wait over 5 minutes for a lousy cup of luke warm coffee at 6 am in the drive through.
There's just no excuse for how badly this place is run now, and always has been run.
Avoid this McDonalds at all cost!There is a Burger King less than 1/4 mile East of it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Look in Nogales International.com for top story. writer is Jack H. Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who..."
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "Dear Mr. Steve, Though i am unaware, whether you are looking into the case or not. I even have no idea why are you not taking care of this sinful act...."
- "Every time I'm down in NYC I seek out La Sonrisa's wonderful empanadas! These delicious little pockets are some of the best I've tried, even compared to those sampled in..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "purchased a corner cabinet (est.$450) end of october, received in november, came totally damaged, couldn't believe they sent out like that, gashes, dents scratched, it was awful, had to pack..."
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "Well here is my review we have two smart tvs and both are still under contract.. we just moved and about a month ago i made an..."
- "Pama Management on Highland Avenue in San Bernardino California is a slum Lord outfit. with a bunch of ignorant *** black people working in the office. my complex manager her name was Lakisha,..."