The owners of the Brunswick McDonalds must just not care at all!
I am genuinely suprised that this McDonalds remains in business.Bar none, it is the most inconsistent, disorganized, and terrible McDonalds that I have ever been to.
For years they have been screwing up drive through orders for my family and friends. Now the building is in a terrible and dangerous state of construction that inconveniences and even endangers the customers. Supposedly they are a 24 hour McDonalds, but they couldn't even seem to light their sign at 6:00 am this morning. They now have 2 drive through stations, and the person working this morning couldn't figure out how to use them correctly.
They even screwed up my order for a cup of coffee. How do you do that???? I had to give them exact change because they didn't ring my order in correctly, and they didn't know how to correct that. Never mind that I had to wait over 5 minutes for a lousy cup of luke warm coffee at 6 am in the drive through.
There's just no excuse for how badly this place is run now, and always has been run.
Avoid this McDonalds at all cost!There is a Burger King less than 1/4 mile East of it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- "purchased a corner cabinet (est.$450) end of october, received in november, came totally damaged, couldn't believe they sent out like that, gashes, dents scratched, it was awful, had to pack..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "The flowers were delivered same day. The supplemented flowers and color palette was accurate. The problem was the presentation. A "deluxe" $70 arrangement should look like the advertised photo, like..."
- "Fantastic Sams in Clarksburg WV are not professional and do not care what their customers ask for. They took 5 plus inches off my daughters hair when told to..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."
- "I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015. On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and..."