The owners of the Brunswick McDonalds must just not care at all!
I am genuinely suprised that this McDonalds remains in business.Bar none, it is the most inconsistent, disorganized, and terrible McDonalds that I have ever been to.
For years they have been screwing up drive through orders for my family and friends. Now the building is in a terrible and dangerous state of construction that inconveniences and even endangers the customers. Supposedly they are a 24 hour McDonalds, but they couldn't even seem to light their sign at 6:00 am this morning. They now have 2 drive through stations, and the person working this morning couldn't figure out how to use them correctly.
They even screwed up my order for a cup of coffee. How do you do that???? I had to give them exact change because they didn't ring my order in correctly, and they didn't know how to correct that. Never mind that I had to wait over 5 minutes for a lousy cup of luke warm coffee at 6 am in the drive through.
There's just no excuse for how badly this place is run now, and always has been run.
Avoid this McDonalds at all cost!There is a Burger King less than 1/4 mile East of it.115ebda7 review #475328
You may also like
- "I am furious , this is the 3rd time, not the 1st or 2nd but the 3rd, i even asked the guy to please make sure there is extra cheese..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins. They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall..."
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield. I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service..."
- " I am making it public that I have been scammed by the highly unethical Ken Black of Bought IT Sold IT (BoughtItSoldIt.com) eBay consignment. Ken Black of Bought IT Sold..."
- "Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under..."