Worst McDonalds store in GA.
1195 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064 is the slowest, with very RUDE drive thru servers/cashiers.They are soooo Slooooow, Slow, Slow.
Been there numerous times because its on my daily route. They are Rude, and very slow with service. I've been there at 7am, 1pm & 9pm pretty much different times of the day and all tgeir shift workers ard the slowest I've come across. I eat at McDonalds like 3 times/week and been to various stores around GA this one is the WORST!
They make a mistake with your order & its your fault. Ask for 2 different sauces for your 20piece nuggets its too much work & you get attitude with it. Only need a regular coffee, well get ready to wait 10mins.
Its ridiculous!!!SLOW, RUDE, Poor Management.d586049 review #473160
You may also like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I just found five pubic-looking hairs in a coffee cup. This location looked like an angry mob had attacked the restaurant last night about half an hour before I arrived..."
- "I am furious , this is the 3rd time, not the 1st or 2nd but the 3rd, i even asked the guy to please make sure there is extra cheese..."
- "Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it. When pulling home when I got..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."