Worst McDonalds store in GA.
1195 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064 is the slowest, with very RUDE drive thru servers/cashiers.They are soooo Slooooow, Slow, Slow.
Been there numerous times because its on my daily route. They are Rude, and very slow with service. I've been there at 7am, 1pm & 9pm pretty much different times of the day and all tgeir shift workers ard the slowest I've come across. I eat at McDonalds like 3 times/week and been to various stores around GA this one is the WORST!
They make a mistake with your order & its your fault. Ask for 2 different sauces for your 20piece nuggets its too much work & you get attitude with it. Only need a regular coffee, well get ready to wait 10mins.
Its ridiculous!!!SLOW, RUDE, Poor Management.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "UGGGHH!!! I havnt ate and i wasnt feeling good earlier so my mom said she can go get me some Mcdonalds since its just 1 mile down the street. After..."
- "I went to my local mcd at a truck stop just south of salisbury nc oa I85. This morning I ordered a gravy bis. With the gravy on the..."
- "Grady Health System botched a body lift and refuse to fix it. On top of that the head surgeon Dr. Fang agrees with me having large dog ears on both..."
- "Please don't purchase from this company. Seller does not provide items as purchased and then refuses to refund the payment. Stay away from her website...."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "She is a straight home wrecker. She preys on men when they are weak and vulnerable. She is the epitome of an absolute ***, gold digging, home wrecker. She did..."
- "I had never heard of eDreams before yesterday, imagine my surprise when I found flights home during August for half of what Kayak had listed... well the as the old..."
- "In 10 years i have had 7 transformers on the pole in my back yard burn out, explode, catch fir, smoke and fail! They change these transformers out but never..."