Worst McDonalds store in GA.
1195 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064 is the slowest, with very RUDE drive thru servers/cashiers.They are soooo Slooooow, Slow, Slow.
Been there numerous times because its on my daily route. They are Rude, and very slow with service. I've been there at 7am, 1pm & 9pm pretty much different times of the day and all tgeir shift workers ard the slowest I've come across. I eat at McDonalds like 3 times/week and been to various stores around GA this one is the WORST!
They make a mistake with your order & its your fault. Ask for 2 different sauces for your 20piece nuggets its too much work & you get attitude with it. Only need a regular coffee, well get ready to wait 10mins.
Its ridiculous!!!SLOW, RUDE, Poor Management.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "I've been to this Jimmy John's several weeks ago, and ordered a Slim 2 (bread with roast beef) and avocado. I ordered it to go, and when I go to..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago. I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."