Worst McDonalds store in GA.
1195 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064 is the slowest, with very RUDE drive thru servers/cashiers.They are soooo Slooooow, Slow, Slow.
Been there numerous times because its on my daily route. They are Rude, and very slow with service. I've been there at 7am, 1pm & 9pm pretty much different times of the day and all tgeir shift workers ard the slowest I've come across. I eat at McDonalds like 3 times/week and been to various stores around GA this one is the WORST!
They make a mistake with your order & its your fault. Ask for 2 different sauces for your 20piece nuggets its too much work & you get attitude with it. Only need a regular coffee, well get ready to wait 10mins.
Its ridiculous!!!SLOW, RUDE, Poor Management.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "UGGGHH!!! I havnt ate and i wasnt feeling good earlier so my mom said she can go get me some Mcdonalds since its just 1 mile down the street. After..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "Grady Health System botched a body lift and refuse to fix it. On top of that the head surgeon Dr. Fang agrees with me having large dog ears on both..."
- "Please don't purchase from this company. Seller does not provide items as purchased and then refuses to refund the payment. Stay away from her website...."
- "I don't like sweets, but I have always loved Oreo cookies especially the original kind. I bought a family pack for the Super Bowl and every cookie looked like..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend. Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the..."