Worst McDonalds store in GA.
1195 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064 is the slowest, with very RUDE drive thru servers/cashiers.They are soooo Slooooow, Slow, Slow.
Been there numerous times because its on my daily route. They are Rude, and very slow with service. I've been there at 7am, 1pm & 9pm pretty much different times of the day and all tgeir shift workers ard the slowest I've come across. I eat at McDonalds like 3 times/week and been to various stores around GA this one is the WORST!
They make a mistake with your order & its your fault. Ask for 2 different sauces for your 20piece nuggets its too much work & you get attitude with it. Only need a regular coffee, well get ready to wait 10mins.
Its ridiculous!!!SLOW, RUDE, Poor Management.127d603e review #473160
You may also like
- "My daughter's chicken nugget was bitten off of at the Collins Ms store when I received hear 10 piece meal hears a picture I will not go back there anymore..."
- "I once was an excited oreo customer. But now I am in full disappointment. I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my..."
- "Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple. My 8 year old found it. I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I purchase a Red Sea Max 130d complete aquarium system value at $1300.00 plus tax a year ago. This aquarium was purchase as a gift from my wife Migdalia Acevedo..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I order 2 dozen roses from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to my sister for her birthday .. They sent meca email saying they could not deliver the order..."