Quality of Food

McDonalds could give away their drinks for all I care, I have not been to a McDonalds in over 11 years and I'll NEVER go to one again. I got so tired of the crummy service that I stopped going for years.

Then about 11 years ago I had a moment of stupidity and went again to McDonalds and again they screwed up the order.

It has to be a corporate policy to NEVER give the customer what they want just to throw some *** on the bun and the *** customer will suck it down and come back for more. I Wont waste by time when there are many way better hamburger joints around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Hamburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Go out of business.

Comments

Stop lying little man!!

We see your fat little face on our cameras quite frequently. Stop being a little mamas boy and come down here we will work that lazy touche off you.

offconsumerpissed

"I had a moment of stupidity"

Based strictly off your comment, remove the "had," add an "m" after "a," remove "moment" and "of," and remove, "ity."

Maybe I'm just special, but I never have issues at fastfood places/restaurants like people here are always complaining about!

offconsumerpissed
to Anonymous #1293005

In my younger days (HS/college), I would go to fast food restaurants. I've had food made incorrectly, but I simply told them and they fixed it.

Never understood why so many people cry about this. I imagine it's just a constant search for free stuff.

Beijing, Beijing, China #1292860