9439 OH-14, Streetsboro, OH 44241, USA
4.4

I ordered food and waited an hr and a half for food.. asked 5 different times because everyone was getting their food.

Was offered something for free. Finally talked to a manager and said I want a refund because of how long i had been waiting. She gave me the refund. Then asked for ice cream cones for my kids and they gave me attitude.

15 mins later I asked why I was still waiting for food. The manager said she asked for a refund. So I yelled and said I have been waiting an hr and a half. This is unacceptable so of course I should get something off..

but my children still need to eat! All of the customers were on my side. So 10 mins later I finally got my food that was wrong. And they were very rude to me.

The staff felt bad and tried what they could gave excuses that there was 6 new people working. Not my problem.

The manager Christine was very rude and not helpful! My kids were very upset and as was I.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

The first time was their fault and they tried to make it right. After that is on you and you should be ashamed to put your kids through that chaos.