735 Broad St, Salamanca, NY 14779

We ordered and paid then sat in line for 20 minutes only to get cold fries and burgers. I ordered a quarter pounder and got a burger with a pickle.

Went back around to the window. We are still sitting here while the girl is having a conversation with the car that is now in front of us....

we just pulled up and she argued with us about the food not being cold. We have been in your parking lot now for 45 minutes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Hire people that care about their customers. It says open 24 hours. .

Comments

h.kitchener

Oh! Come on now.

You actually sat in line for all that time instead of parking your car and walking into the joint to order and get your food?

Apparently, you have far too much time on your hands to waste sitting in line or you expect to be waited on by someone else with no effort taken by yourself instead of going in and ordering in the first place. Hard to believe.

to h.kitchener #1713525

Ha Ha Ha Ha

to h.kitchener #1713829

It was 3:00 am and the doors were locked *** and we had ordered and couldn't get out of line. We were stuck there.

Don't judge me. You don't know me.

Apparently you have to much time on your hands to be sitting in front of a computer reading the comments section on this site. Keep your opinions to yourself until you know all the facts.

to Anonymous #1713938

Mr.Kitchener has posted 4,021 comments to date. I always enjoy reading his remarks and often laugh myself silly reading them. While I don't always agree with everything he says, I think that he is really funny and interesting and that he gives excellent advice.

to Anonymous #1713948

He needs to "get a life". He trolls through all of the various p.i.s.s.e.d.

off consumer websites and makes comments about people.

He is homophobic and transphobic as well, and I suspect that he may be a racist as well. After all, he grew up in that era when racism was still widely accepted and tolerated.