Filter by rating
filters
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Mcdonalds - Sanitary Conditions Review from Tampa, Florida

2.3
Details
My wife and i work late nights, the closest place to us that is open after midnight is mcdonalds. Tonight on 06/20/15 we went and ordered supper. My wife ordered an artisan grilled chicken sandwhich with no tomatoes(because she is extremely allergic) and added cheese($0.40) and bacon($1.10). We get home to find tomatoes with no cheese or bacon. I drove back only to watch the guy take the burger out with his bare hands no gloves pull the tomato off put bacon and cheese on it and put it in a new box, THANK GOD i was watching, if i had not been i would be calling an ambulance for her because careless people dont think of the important things like this. The bare hands just topped it all off. Thats just discusting. Then after making them remake it the person who was bare handed and careless was rude and didnt even apologize. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I am beginning to think mcdonalds just isnt like it used to be.
View full review
Review
#653312 Review #653312 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Staff Review

1.0
Details
Hi Ms Kathy, Brenda the manager at your harpers farm McDonald's at 12:15 am on 6/20/15 was very rude. We waited for 30 minutes
View full review
Review
#653295 Review #653295 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Fish Sandwich Review

What's with the 1/3 slice of cheese on the fish sandwich? But the price goes up!
View full review
Review
#652943 Review #652943 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Mcdonalds - Diet Coke Review from Tampa, Florida

3.5
Details
I ordered a large mellow yellow in a foam cup. They said we only have coke and diet coke and tea.. I said coke is fine. After I pay I pull up to the window, they r scooping ice out of a small cooler sittin on the floor with no lid, and filling cups with 2litters. There must have been 30 empty 2litter bottles all over the floor. I asked for my money back.if they would have said something when I ordered I would not have sat in line in 90° weather for some thing I could have done at home
View full review
Review
#652544 Review #652544 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Drive Thru Review

1.8
Details
Been in the drive thru for 20 mins now still have no food...
View full review
Review
#652031 Review #652031 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Food Review

1.0
Details
My boyfriend swing by mc Donald's today and as soon as he was finished eating, he started feeling sick and is not vomiting. We think he has good poisoning. THANK YOU MC DONALDS
View full review
Review
#651526 Review #651526 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Food Review

1.0
Details
Everytime go drive thru window at mcdonald in elizabeth city nc on ehringhas street they get the order correct and they have cookies baked and they ask you to wait and then theyleave you waiting 20 to 30 minutes and then i have end up going inside to get my food..swrve there suck
View full review
Review
#651451 Review #651451 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Mcdonalds - Mcnuggets Review from Salem, Massachusetts

3.3
Details
Over the years, I've always loved the food at McDonald's. Especially, their McCafé brand of frappes and smoothies, those are good. But do not buy the chicken nuggets, they're fake. McDonald's chicken McNuggets are made of 10% real white-meat chicken, but the other 90% are fillers and chemicals (digestible polymers) with artificial chicken flavoring (MSG). Of course McDonald's is going to deny this. You have to be *** to believe there isn't anything bad in any of their foods. It does taste good, however, now (in 2015) they have the technology to make anything fake taste real!
View full review
Review
#651324 Review #651324 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Steak Egg And Cheese Biscuit Review

3.3
Details
I have just tried to call without success to issue a warning to the Jake Alexander McDonalds. I bought a steak biscuit there this morning and the chopped steak was full of bone slivers. I don't want someone choking. It needs to be checked out. Susan Abernethy 704 6370032
View full review
Review
#651107 Review #651107 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Work Experience Review

2.3
Details
I work for Mc Donalds & our GM is RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, she treats everyone like minyuns, & we all think shes a bit Crazy & OCD. But no one wants to say anything of fear of losing our jobs...smh but s]mething needs to change cause its getting worse. Today she yelled for everyone to "SHUT UP" because the Coke machine was making ice and bothering her..WT??
View full review
Review
#650573 Review #650573 is a subjective opinion of poster.