McDonalds Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order food manager service customer store people drive drive thru employees
Filter review

Staff and customers have to use public washroom

i am a concerned customer from kuwait. there is an outlet in salwa park in kuwait that has no inside washroom. customers and staff have to use the outside public washroom also visited by many unclean laborers. there is no toilet paper and no soap available which is typical of an Arabic washroom. then the staff go back inside and serve meals!! and all the children come in from the park and eat their food with dirty fingers!! because there is no washroom inside the Mcdonalds restaurant is this hygienic? bacteria can spread very easily in these circumstances and cause diseases. should this outlet be allowed to remain open? i can be contacted anytime on 00965 ********. concerned customer phil gray
#192536

move to us either legally or ilegally they have stricter laws than a third world country like yours.

ID
#199407 Review #199407 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt

When i asked for condiments of bbq sauce, i was charged 20 cents each. not cool

Went to McDonalds of Houston, Mo. to get order of double cheese burgers, mc chicken & fries. I asked for condiments of bbq sauce, & was told that i had to pay 20 cents for the four i asked for. I think this is ridiculous & the people who work there thought so too. They quoted they were just doing as they were told. I dont think i was asking for much!!!!! Mcdonalds of Houston, Mo. needs under new owners & management, before its good name is really taken downward, & the people here go to different eating estabulents. Please help with this situation. thank-you

Im not greedy I just wanted one bbq sauce. not extra and they wanted money.

And its not even the same price everywhere. I want to see where it says that on the cash register that bbq sauce costs 22 cents.

Wow. I can't believe how absolutely *** almost every single person on this site presents themselves, except for the initial poster ofcourse.

The guy is a divorced dad who wanted a condmiment people and that's all! The issue isn't if Mcdonalds is healthy for him or his children, and who the heck are any of you people to now judge where a person eats? Yes, Mcdonalds is a business, yes they need to ensure profits are made but if someone wants sauce to dip whatever they purchase from this establishment then they shouldn't be charged upwards of a 2000 percent increase on the actual cost of what Mcdonalds pays for its sauces. Also to the retard that stated the dad should buy a bottle of bbq sauce at Walmart instead?

Are you just plain ***? Why would anyone after spending good money at Mickey D's then go buy an entire bottle of bbq sauce for one meal? Did you ever consider that Mcdonalds bbq sauce has a distinct taste and it can't be purchased at ANY store! Ofcourse you didn't because you're an ignoramous!

Look I'm an 27 year old father of two who likes to get his kids a treat from Mcdonalds every so often and I'm absolutely sick of *** such as the majority of you posters only being able to say, "you're a greedy pig". You sound like illiterate fools. Here's an idea, if you support Mcdonalds with such enthusiasm then maybe take your *** and get a job at one of their "fine" eating establishments. On the other hand, it appears most of you only have the intellect required to make fries anyways so you probably do already work at Mcdonalds!

Otherwise stop protecting a freaking HUUGGGEE corporation like Mcdonalds and remember who pays their bills, WE DO! The consumer!!

#195131

what ever this mc do**** is no good at all not like before now they cant give you an hot trio like they did before so stop eating that *** and make ur own food

-ciao-.

j.d

#194510

I agree with Irish and you are a greedy pig. Before they used to leave them near where people can get them, but because of greedy people like you taking more than their share, not only do they have to put them out of people's way but they have to charge for extras.

Taking one or two extra is find, but you wanted 12 originally. Like Irish said, they are a restaurant, a business, not a soup kitchen.

#194503

Sounds about right. The NcNuggets have the most fat and calories of almost all of the McD meals. It only stands to reason that Mr Hog and his Piglets would complain about not getting "enough".

#191830

It's me Sean/truth again. Hey BBQ dude.

Think!

You have no one on your side. Relax, be cool and think before you submit.

View more comments (16)
ID
#199155 Review #199155 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Monroe, Louisiana

Get your food through the drivein or not at all.

The Harborcreek McDonalds run by a new manager,the old one Sue was perfect, only caters to their drive in . The counter is let go so the drive through times can be lowered. 25% of the people go through the drive in on a Sunday and then go inside. It is ridiculous and only the tip iceberg to a McDonalds that use to be pleasant to come to. The maintence person George is outstanding. The new manager Carla is a self center, ignores the customers, except her neighbors she is trying to impress , and her lack of professionalism is overwhelming.Cindi is great and Mary but the rest of management is arrongant and fails to do their job.
ID
#199070 Review #199070 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Austin, Texas
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

What a letdown!!!

I am not one to complain. I have loved eating at McDonalds since I was a little girl, and I have never had a complaint, until now!! My family of five and I ate there tonight, and I ordered the "angus deluxe", the order was promptly filled. When I opened the box, unwrapped the burger, it was ice cold, the cheese was cold and unmelted, the lettuce was so limp that it looked a week old. My email doesn't work, so please contact me via mail. Angie Nash- P.o. box 2092 hamilton, Al One mad customer, please improve!!!

thanks Johnnie

I lost my clothes My Pickup every thing

But i got a Duster

to clean up with ? Ish.

Own this business?If you have any complaints forward to Att:Phil Bird Owner.Edit Company Info Mc Donald's, Phil Bird, Mcdonald's 2006 11th AvenueHaleyville, AL 35565-**** map Phone:(205) 486-**** Website:Mcdonalds.com

What kind of *** jack *** runs this Restraunt in Hamilton Alabama It has to be an incompedent *** manager that would not send in customers to sample stuff one in a while in his own store what a dum jack *** store manager If i were Owner I would fire the manager and replace him with some one who cares.

#195229

Instead of writing a letter and wasting time, you could have asked for a replacement.

#195089

McDonald'sDistrictCunt should go *** himself again with the milkshake machine.

#195087

Wow, sounds like one serious tragedy. Your hamburger was cold?

Do you need a shoulder to cry on, sweetie?

I don't suppose, um, that you might have asked for a replacement burger. Or would that have been just a little too complicated for you?

#195082

I placed an order for 5 hamburgers with extra pickles at a McD's in San Diego. The order was promptly filled by the time I got to the pick-up window.

When I returned to work to eat my dinner I discovered none of the burgers, despite having a sticker on them saying "extra pickle", had any extra pickles. In addition to this, one of the burgers had NO MEAT!

Ordering a burger with extra pickles and receiving a burger with no meat and no extra pickles is absolutely horrific service. I could forgive a lazy worker for just slapping an "extra pickle" sticker on a burger from the bin.

But no meat... This is outrageous!

View more comments (6)
ID
#199067 Review #199067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Monroe, Louisiana
Mcdonalds Burger

Poor service at mcdonalds... whats new?

to the mcdonalds in acworth, ga on baker rd... the next time i come there and get poor service by some trailer park redneck too worried about texting you "baby daddy" instead of giving me my fu***ng meal ill be sure you get a mcnugget in your *** that goes for the midget, and especially the *** ni***r *** with the green teeth. i must say, how hard is your job ? you just give me what i ask for and thats it. why do the dumbest people in the world serve us food? why does it seem like a ugly convention at mcdonalds? you people are ruiningthe reputaion of all the nice, clean, and decent people that work in fast food. in closing, do us all a favor. brush your teeth, comb the nappy out of your hair, take a shower (thats how the rest of us look clean), and go back to tricking your self out at the back side of the liquor store, its all your qualified to do.

We work dead end jobs and don't give a *** and nobody has any pride in serving your f@t *** food. Also blacks and mexicans aren't the *** of the earth this *** country was built on a combination of many *** races.

#190535

sometimes i have the same problem with people at McD's, they look like they just roll out of bed (skip the shower) and come to work, no pride in their job when they should have some, lucky them they have a job in this economy!

and please wash your uniform or get more than one because i have seen some nasty, dirty, food covered, and stained uniforms like they don't bother to wash them or don't have another pair.

View more comments (1)
ID
#198307 Review #198307 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Acworth, Georgia

Bad mcdonalds with poor management and cold food in hagerstown maryland

I purchased two combo meals from the McDonald's in hagerstown Maryland inside the pilot travel center at 11:59 am on 9-11-2010 and left McDonald's at 12:07 pm, both were cold when I got home around 12:09 pm and I return to the McDonald's around 12:12 pm to ask for hot food or my money back. The manager refused to do either stating I had been gone 45 Min's and I show him the receipt that show the order was taken at 11:59 am and that now it was 12:14 pm and that I had already been back for 2 minutes,He still refused to refund my money.I ask then for his name and supervisors name and he refused to give me either and I ASK FOR A NUMBER TO CALL and he yell if you want it, go get it yourself on the door. I will never eat again in a McDonald's because of this and I will post this story every where I can. I can not even begin to express how mad I am that I was treated this way! this will also effect the pilot travel center that the McDonald's is in, as I will never use their gas station again as long as this clown of a manager works in the mcdonalds listed above! I wrote to the pilot travel center as well expressing my rage about this clown who calls him self a manager , as he does not only give a bad image to the McDonald's but also the pilot travel center! this man deserves nothing less then to be fired IMO . This is not the way a so call manager should treat a customer! this man needs to be reprimanded or even let go for his unprofessional behaver

I worked at PTC for a summer. They have no control over those other stores within the center.

They just rent a space.

Pilot is NOT at fault here. Just saying.

I cant believe the managers treated you like garbadge. I work at mcdonalds the rule is customers are always right.

We get complaints about the food is cold all the time. We normaly say sorry and give them food that is right off the fryier.

Mcdonalds food is prepared before you order.

So the meat is poot into heating cabinets and fries are put under the heat lamp. When I eat at mcdonalds a ask them if they can cook my meal fresh.

#194211

Boooo hoooo. Do you have a microwave? :cry

#190540

i would have microwaved it when i got home... :roll

not that big of a deal

View more comments (3)
ID
#198070 Review #198070 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reston, Virginia

McDonalds ICED COFFEE

Why is it that the Hammond La. McDonald's location on Wardline Rd NEVER knows how to make a PLAIN iced coffee? I am told constantly I HAVE to add some flavoring like vanilla, hazelnut, etc. And, low and behold you say you want no ice!!!! Their iced coffee is already made to be iced coffee so if you don't want ice they don't need to add it. It just won't come out as cold without it. It's a personal choice. So, when I go to this *** Hammond La. location I am forced to get a vanilla flavored iced coffee and if I ask for a plain one with no ice I get an old lukewarm cup of black coffee out of their automatic drip coffee pot... Employees there have nothing upstairs, let me tell you.....

It is a troll, the only troll on here is you fiddles. No one but you are posting under your username.

You just don't have the balls to admit this. Probably because someone is too busy sucking them.

See? That's not me.

Eat a big juicy terd sandwich you juvenile punks! I'm gonna go wash my pagina with a vanilla(Yuck!Flavor!) iced coffee from Mcdonalds.

Aww...they bleeped it out. Anyway, it rhymes with 'pagina'. Big crusty pagina.

Like the *** balls comment, for example. Everyone knows i have a large, smelly, gaping ***. Duh.

branchmomma, I believe it is more to do with the employees that work there than a rule with Mcdonalds. When I go to other locations I usually don't have this issue.

And, their iced coffee is excellent. I like it plain with just the syrup sugar and cream that comes in it. It is premium coffee. I ask for no ice because I don't like it to get watery once the ice melts.

Plus, you know how restaurants are infamous for adding more ice than the actual drink you are purchasing. By the way, some troll is on my post here using my name without caps.

I would never type such idiotic comments as are on here. I have reported them.

Thanks for the heads up on McDonalds Iced coffee. I almost bought it the other day, it looked good. I just wonder if it a McDonald's rule or not, because I am only a state away from you, (Texas)

Trevor is right. You would have to 'present your balls' for an individual to be able to suck them. Very childish comment.

Sometimes, when i get sad and lonely, i like to shove a spicy chicken sandwich in my pants.

You are also the same poster as Tory Angry Kelly. So is Trevor, and you the new poster.

Good one Trevor.

View more comments (27)
ID
#197602 Review #197602 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mandeville, Louisiana

Mc Donald's quality degradation in Pakistan

Overall, McDonald's in Pakistan had been keeping up with their quality pretty well as compared to other fast food companies (KFC, Pizza Hut who have really lost it all) but one thing that I have always been complaining about in their feedback forms was stale bread. I believe they use best quality ingredients consistenly except the bread. It is probably local, sometimes cold and often stale. This is a request to their quality control department to please look into. With Hardees now making waves here in Lahore, McD is losing quite a few customers who prefer better value for money they spend.

Their delivery service is really pathetic. I am living in Federal B.

Area, Karachi. The branch concerned for making home delivery is Gulshan Branch Block 6.

Today I placed an order at 2355hrs, 2hrs 15 minutes gone, still waiting for the delivery. Gulshan branch's usual delivery time is 2 hours.

ID
#195828 Review #195828 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Red meat?

So the hubby went to McDonalds the other day and brings home a PINK Angus burger? Ewhhh

Why is pink meat disgusting? It's beef.

No problems there.

Ever heard of steak tartar?

The ignorance in America is disgusting.

Al has a good point! The meat wouldn't be pink if it wasn't fresh.

Seriously though, pink meat is just disgusting. McDonald's isn't exactly the healthiest place to eat but there is no way I would want any pink meat.

At least you knew it was fresh.

So this drunk walks into a bar.....

View more comments (2)
ID
#195460 Review #195460 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Mcdonalds Burger
So, I go into my local McDonald's and the guy was all like, "you want fries, muthafucka...pour some salt on this!!!" and showed my son and I his manhood (trouser snake). It was gross. I am very unpleased with my experience. I wish somebody would have told me...

Why isnt this obvious fake "complaint" deleted from this site?

View more comments
ID
#194725 Review #194725 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mcdonalds

i went to mcdonalds today and i got myself a bigmac combo with a root beer i opened the bag and to my surprise there was no straw in the bag so i had to drink my rootbeer without a straw!!!!! how am i sopose to drink my rootbeer without a straw what a rip off i looked all around for an hour for a straw but was unsuccesfull by the time i got to drink my rootbeer it was warm what a shame i will never eat at macdonalds again what kind of retaurant does this kind of thing

OMG they forgot your straw, how will you function, the person who forgot your straw should be shot at a shooting range and have to pay for your the shrink you see since this will haunt you for the rest of your life.

" i will never eat at macdonalds again "

You will now live allot longer

#196707

OMG! I cant believe I wasted my time reading your tirade.

How childish is that! So they forget a straw, just smile and DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

Excuse me but she still needs a straw since she is only six years old she may spill. Just look at her horrible spelling. Clearly this is a child who is too young to drink without a sippy cup or straw.

You must be kidding! Haven't you ever made a mistake or forgotten anything? What an ***!!

You are a ***.

i bet you had another intention for the straw and it had nothing to do wihd drinking your rootbear

joe attorney if he lives in north america like most of the poster including me he just may be able to sue for this as you claim as much as your joking.

i went back today and coplained they gave me a free meal so now im good mcdonalds is great

I think you should file a law suite and collect for damages. This must be good for at least a million.

are you for real? OMG THEY FORGOT THE STRAW THE STRAW! you know you can *** the lid and drink it like a big kid

View more comments (9)
ID
#194606 Review #194606 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Mcdonalds Combo Meal
Tampa,Florida..........I ordered a hamberger,fries and a Smoothie, and ate in the restaurant....looked at the bill and I was charged for eating in the place.........46 cents.....maybe not much to you all but when did Mcdonalds start charging for eating...

They also charge a drive through tax as well they collect a "tax" for every transaction. Here in Michigan we have no tax on prepared foods. However they charge there McDonald's tax on all order dine in or tax out.

View more comments
ID
#192695 Review #192695 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Haines City, Florida

Bad mcdonalds in orchards

so i went thru the drive thru at mc donalds and the drive thru lady that takes the orders and the money was sooo rude!!!!she told me the food would b at the nxt window n i said ok thanx. waiting for the car infront o me to leav i sat thr so she open up the window n said hello the food will b at the nxt window i said i knw the car infront of me didnt move yet she slammed the window the manager promised she wuld be dissaplined but im sure she wont aggghhh ya never goin bak id rather pay hella for bettr service!!!!!!!

Even if these people all work at Mcdonalds which I doubt. This person is not fit to work at Mcdonalds.

They will take one look at her spelling and not hire her. Only a child would assume someone works at a place just because they are defending them.

Dave does your mommy know you are visiting this site. Dave must be a child, he does not know how to write a proper sentence.

wow look at the comments towards this guy, are you all mcdonalds staff.. lmao wow, how rude.

#171907

I have news for you. McDonald's sucks everywhere.

The food is gross and the people who work there are treated like dirt by the management and rude customers.

It is a fast food joint, not a 5 star dining establishment. Cut her some slack.

Judging from your spelling mistakes I doubt you make enough to go elsewhere.

Next time instead of going to Mcdonalds save your money for spelling lessons!!!!! :upset :upset :roll :roll :roll :x :x :?

:? :?

View more comments (4)
ID
#192354 Review #192354 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Vancouver, Washington
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

Mcdonalds

o all this *** still doesn't explain WHO THE *** IS GRIMACE!? and why did they contact adam west and george bush? those people are members of the bavarian society,i.e...the illuminati new world order i dropped some acid one night about 10 years ago and was eating grapes and tripping balls managed to choke on one and as i laid there- life escaping me- i saw grimace choking me then i came to and spit up the grape and i could swear i heard a demoniac laugh from all directions;is this coincidence or am i right!?.....i think grimace is an evil monster and has haunted me most of my life. since i was like 5 i used to have a severe bed wetting problems i would see the fry girls dancing over me and grimace would "take EM out" and come after me and scream "i want your pee-pee"and i would proceed to wet the bed. this problem has traumatized me all my life. i`m 46 now and no help in sight

hes seriously ***!

lol troll

wow,r u serious?

View more comments (2)
ID
#192073 Review #192073 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chicago, Illinois

Coffee

You have the best tasteing coffee in the world and I am proud to say i'm glad there is a McDonalds so near when I need them .... Thank You Mcdonalds you are the best at all you do.you try so hard to please eery one and we do not deserve it half the time .God Bless all the workers . You spoil us and our kids and fair prices and toy land , clean restrooms and always cleaning up our messes with a smile.wow I could go on...tyfor trying so hard to please us.your the best. chappierosebud@***.com
#190569

the mcd's around eat tenn are so great, always clean and great iced hazenut coffee. never got an order wrong :D good job you guys.

"You spoil us and our kids" Yeah, they sure do. They spoil your kids health with chemicals, sugar and factory farmed meat. Way to go, mom!

What McDonald's did you visit? I want some of that coffee!

If you are going to compliment a place, please be more specific.

We might want to give them our business! :)

What are they putting in that coffee you are drinking? About 80% of the time (and I am being fair here) the workers at McD's aren't friendly, they get the orders wrong and their prices aren't exactly what I would call "fair". But keep on drinking the koolaid...err "coffee".

View more comments (3)
ID
#191740 Review #191740 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chicago, Illinois