Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

McDonalds review in Morristown, New Jersey: McDONALD'S 4 5TH TIME SOLD UNSWEETENED TEAS 4 SWEET TEAS

Update by user Apr 17, 2012

I NO LONGER WILL VISIT THAT MCDONALDS IN BRADENTON, FLORIDA. CORNER OF SR70 AND 33RD STREET EAST.

I WILL PURCHASE SWEET TEA BY THE GALLON AT SONNY\'S BBQ. IT IS EVEN BETTER AND FOR THE SAME PRICE.

COMES BY THE GALLON. BYE BYE MCDONALDS.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2012

ON APRIL 16. 2012 I ORDERED 8 SWEET ICED TEA AT THE DRIVE THRU AND THEY SOLD ME UNSWEETENED FOR THE 5TH TIME AT SAME McDONALD'S. I WENT INSIDE AND THE PERSONNEL WERE JUST RUDE. THEY ACTED LIKE I WAS SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. THEY DID NOT OFFER ANY ASSISTANCE IN CARRY THESE OUT TO MY AUTOMOBILE. THIS McDONALD'S IS LOCATED AT 5299 33RD ST. EAST, BRADENTON, FL. CORNER OF SR70 AND 33RD STREET EAST, BRADENTON, FL. I BELIEVE THEIR PERSONNEL HAVE A PROBLEM IN READING THE PRODUCT LABELS. WHEN I AM AT DIFFERENT AREAS IN BRADENTON I HAVE NOT HAD THIS PROBLEM. I AM VERY PISSED.
TERESA

I WILL NOT NO MORE. THEY ARE TWO MINUTES FROM WHERE I LIVE.

THAT WAS WHY.

SONNY'S BBQ HAS THE BEST TEA BY THE GALLON FOR THE SAME PRICE WITH A SMILE. THAT IS WHERE MY TEA COMES FROM NOW ON.

So why do you keep going back?

McDONALDs

PULLED UP ORDERED NUGGETS,ASK FOR HONEY MUSTARD WE ARE OUT,OK THEN GIVE ME HOT MUSTARD,WE ARE OUT SO I GOT BAR B Q AND IT WAS BAD TASTING,SO I GET TO THE WINDOW AND SHE TELLS ME TO GOING AHEAD AND PULL UP AND THEY WILL BRING IT OUT IN A LITTLE BIT,[NOW KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A FAST FOOD PLACE THATs WHY I'm THEIR] SO I SAT AT THE WINDOW AND WAITED FOR MY ORDER WASN't LONG. NOW THIS IS IN TUPELO MISSISSIPPI ON McCULLOUGH BLVD..sO I HEAD HOME TO CORINTH,MISSISSIPPI AND GET TO BALDWYN MISSISSIPPI AND PULL IN AND ORDER A SUNDAE AND TOLD THE GIRL AT THE WINDOW WHAT HAPPEN SO SHE TURNS AND ASK THE MANGER COULD SHE GIVE ME SOME HONEY MUSTARD BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT IN TUPELO WERE I GOT THE NUGGENTS SHE SAID YES BUT HE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT,,NEEDLESS TO SAY I LEFT VERY PISSED AND ALL I CAN SAY IF SOMEONE DON't GET WITH THE MANGERs AND CHANGE THE RUDE WAS SOME PEOPLE ACT I WILL KEEP GOING WHERE I'm WELCOME,,,,,,,,AND THIS GOES FOR THE ONE IN CORINTH MISSISSIPPI.

Hey *** do you know how they make chicken nuggets they use ammonia and strain the chicken parts thats why its all white meat because they cleaned it with window cleaner first Seriously

please tell me that you don't vote, and that you don't have any children.

McDonalds review in Galesburg, Illinois: Rude server

Went to McDonalds with two small kids on Sat.April 15. While the kids were trying to make up their minds what they wanted she (Jessica) asked several times what we wanted. When we finally got our order in, we asked how much the toys are. She told us the price and rang it up. In the meantime the kid's parents said no. So between clenched teeth she asked for someone to do an override. This girl acted like we were intruding on her time and she had better things to do than wait for the kids to make up their minds what they wanted. then when she had to ask for an override she was really put out.

Considering they were kids, the adult usually orders for them. And, most responsible adults also know whether or not they're buying the kids toys to go with the super sized Big Mac meal for the 4 year old before they get there, and if they are letting the kids have a choice, they better know before it's your turn to order.

And it's also great that you guys had to have another employee come over, why waste one person's time when you can waste 2 people's time.

Review

No heat at mcdonalds in play area

I am sitting at the Peach St Mc Donalds Erie, pa in the play area .It is freezing in here and when I ask the manager I was told their heating unit is not working. and they ordered one. You know anyone else would put in aux heating from a unit. Mc Donalds should have a back up plan. It is April and it must be 50 degrees in here. the parents are all mad and they were willing to sell us all food but could not provide heat. Such incompetence shows McDonalds cares more for advertising than supplying their customer with heat. Wake up .! Do you job.

Since they are working on the problem why are you being a pissywillow? Also arn't you too old to be playing in those playground.

I doubt your child cares about the temperature. They are probably more concerned that their parent is throwing a fit over it than anything.

Patrick

Erie? your location says you're from Ephrata which isn't far from me.

you must be on crack because it's better a really warm spring for the most part, especially over the past few days. I mean tomorrow, in southeast Pennsylvania, it's gonna be around 90 degrees.

besides, Walmart is for food. if you want your brat to go on a playground, then go to a real one.

Yea I know, last time I went to a free park there was no heat either. Of course it was also outside, but hey I pay taxes in my town, the least they could do is heat the parks for me.

View more comments (3)
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

McDonalds review in Carlisle, Pennsylvania: Wow

very upset that the mcdonalds in harrisburg on johnstown road is full of rude emplyees. i used to visit there atleast 2 maybe 3 times a week because i ate my lunch there. everyday its another fight with the employees. they r always outside smoking or giving the person in line behind me my food. either way, everyday is a pain. im just discusted and have now started visiting taco bell during lunch hour. i understand mcdonalds wrkers are usually young n rude, but this place is just full of em..even manager is rude. im discusted with the service lately.

Judging from your spelling and grammar I am assuming the person behind you they always give your food to is your parent. After all it was your parent who paid for the food and they are only doing this because children like you tend to drop things.

They are just doing this so you can eat your happy meal and they don't have to make another one fresh for you incase you drop it. I know thta in third grade you want to feel like a big boy or girl.

Word

Update by user Apr 12, 2012

One more thing - After paying cash to release our car, I went back to look around at some other parking lots of shopping malls, strip malls around the city. To my utter shock the same towing company had similar sign-boards about towing all across the city shopping...

Tags
  • Chris Christie

McDonalds review in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: RUDE DRIVE THRU WORK AND MANAGER

I WENT THRU THE DRIVE THRU I PAID AND SHE DROP MY MONEY AND STOOD THERE WITH HER ARMS FOLDED THEN SHE SAID YOU NEED SOME MORE MONEY I TOLD HER I PUT IT IN YOUR HAND AND YOU DROPPED IT SHE WAS LIKE WHATEVER.IF YOU WANT YOUR FOOD YOU NEED TO GIVE ME SOM MORE MONEY ARE PICK THE OTHER MONEY OFF THE GROUND. SO I ASKED FOR THE MANAGER AND SHE CAME AND STARTED TALKING TO THE WORKER IN SPANISH THAN SHE SAID WELL YOU NEED TO PICK THE MONEY UP. IT PISSED ME OFF CAUSED THEY BOTH SPEAK ENGLISH WHY WOULD YOU COME AND START TALK ING IN SPANISH THIS WAS ANT THE ONE ON BISSONNETT AND THE BELT WAY IN HOUSTON, TX
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

McDonalds In Cypress,Ca. Store #10748

This is the second complaint with this McDonalds which I went to the Corp. Office the first time. Now the coffee (hot) large caramel mocha tastes like hot burnt watered down coffee, no taste of the mocha or cream! The hot oat meal apples @ cinnamon, and I odered 2 did not have the nuts included in both! The SERVICE is really bad. When are they going to improve this??????? Please take note that there is a Starbucks right in the same shopping center which we will be doing business with. Corp. office get with it, stop, listen, look, act, taste, research this complaint. Respectfully Submitted, S.M.
Patrick

the original poster is probably just one of those cheap *** looking for a cheap drink in the morning on the way to a job where he doesn't have to deal with d i ck sucking customers like himself. you need to realize that McDonalds is fast food, Starbucks specializes in drinks and charges you like 5 bucks per ounce.

John N

I don't understand this fascination with, and need to partonize McDonald's. It is but a fast food restaurant which bears no resemblance to it's origins or what it was 40 years ago.

The food is now so "healthy" that it tastes no different than most other fast food places.

I guess, if you don't like the coffee there, you should go somewhere else. That's what I have done for many years now.

Review

McDonalds review in Lapeer, Michigan: Mess up my order and I went back for them to call me a liar.

I went through the drive thru at my McDonald at 45 East Golf Road Arlington Hts, IL 60005 I had to go back because they gave me my drinks wrong when I ask for one coke and two dr. Peppers and they gave me all diet didn't put my sauce for my two orders of nuggets that I haves ask for. I call and they told to go back I did. Once I got their the manager Eduardo told I had to bring the drinks because I could be lying to him. I told I had no need to lie, another employee came strated accusing me that I was lying because she gave me an xtra drink when she didn't. This is not the first time that this location has messup my order. I had happend various time it's the closes location to my house but I would rather go to Wendys, Burger King, some other fast food restaurant if this keeps happening. The manager didn't even apologize for the incident that happend. IM VERY DISSAPOINTED !!
Loss

McDonalds in Taft got my order wrong again

Every time I go to McDonald in Taft California they always get my order wrong. I hate mayonnaise I always ask for my sandwiches to be plain with No mayonnaise or Lettuce. so today it happened again for the 25th time. they put mayonnaise lettuce and tomato on my sandwich. now I have to go back every time and get it fixed right. They always read my order back to me like I ordered it but as always they put mayonnaise on it. I am so frustrated. They need to hire people who can cook the orders right. enough said.

"it happened again for the 25th time" And yet you still go back to this location. It must not be that big of a deal.

No mayonnaise or lettuce is not considered plain.

Some fast food places are much more careless on drive-thru orders b/c they assume most people will drive off and by the time they realize there was a mistake won't bother coming back or make it an issue.

Ken M

I was at he drive thru last night in St. Michael, MN McDonald's and they too got the entire order wrong.

I did check my order before is left drive up window, it took about 5 minutes to get things right but I actually expect the people there to make mistakes so I am prepared.

Kind of a sorry admission on my part but I still like Mac & Don's food. Adjust your expectations and always check the bag before you drive away.

View more comments (3)