Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
i think mcdonalds on main street is the worst McDonald's in Ohio .every time i get a kids meal from here for my daughter the nuggets are old,dark brown, and hard.they need to be inspected,and shut down!!!i have never gotten fresh warm fries.they have always been cold...

wow

View more comments
Loss

Why does mcdonalds always screw up my order?

I am sick and tired of McDonalds always charging me for my order and messing it up. Today, when I drove out of the drive thru and was home. I gave my son his food and all I ordered was a sandwhich and it wasn't in the bag. Did they charge me for it oh yeah.... They always get that part right but giving me what I paid for they always screw that up. I very rarely go there and I can tell you why I am not going back. They always get it wrong and I am tired of getting charged for stuff I never receive. This has happened more than once and it is ***.

Happens to me every time. I always check the order before I leave so that I don't have to drive back. Do you think they every apoligise, they don't care so it's no use complaining.

Tard!!!

If you find that you just can't live without going there, try this: Park your car, go inside, order to go. When they hand you your bag, check it!

Then you can *** and they'll fix whatever they screwed up. Magic!

View more comments (2)
Loss

McDonalds in Rossville, Georgia - THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET ANOTHER 25 CENTS FOR NOTHING

I go to McD's as my grand kids call it I don't even eat the *** my self but I go for my teen age grand kids just about ever day and spent 10.00 to 15.00 dollars . today I ordered 6 mcdouble 2 reg fries 1 small came to 10.89 well I ask for buffalo sauce w/ my burgers I was told there would be an extra charge for the sauce can you believe this I told them forget it I will never go back and you add that up 10 to 15 + 5 or 7 lot more than 25 cents that they lost how *** is that too cheap to give me a sauce for food i bought there but willing to lose 5times 10 would be 50.00 dollars i am laughing my butt off at them at how they had rather give up 50.00 dollars before they would 25 cents
#231970

25 cents for 1 container of sauce may be minute for the consumer but try to think of how many people ask for it that DON'T order an item the sauce is meant for. Price of the sauce is built in to the price of the item meant to accompany it.

If McDonalds gave away sauces to every personwho asks for it (again, when NOT ordering an item it usually goes with), they'd lose boatloads of money. YOU aren't the only one asking. It's NOT "just" 25 cents.

It adds up to a large amount for the company. Don't be so friggin' cheap.

#231960

Your *** grandkids are just going to throw a tantrum and you will be right back at McDonalds contributing to childhood obesity

feeding your grandkids mcdonalds everyday is child abuse.

First of all learn to write a proper letter. Secon of all you were not charged 25 cents for nothing, you were charged for something their "buffalo sauce.

Those don't grow on trees you know they have to pay for them and frankly your poor spelling and your attitude makes me wonder if you are three years old. You can't afford 25 cents than don't ask for extras. Maybe your parents will give you 25 cents for using the potty rather than going in your diaper? Everyone here is laughing at your poor spelling and your lack of common sense.

Also they are doing you a favor having you throw a temper tantrum to a point you refuse to go back.

Eating there everyday is bad for you and those chidlren. Maybe your fingers are too fat to touch the "." and shift key from eating there everyday?

J54

You feed your teen aged grand kids McDonalds food every day!? Try cooking something healthy.

#220995

You said you don't even eat the ***. What do you need the sauce for?

"...i am laughing my butt off..."

Yuk it up, a*s*s cheese. That should take a while.

View more comments (5)

Mcdonalds Ecorse, Taylor MI

The "so called" manager i guess his name is Adam or whatever, only guy manager there, he is absolutely horrible, he is so rude to costumers not only that but you hear him in the back yelling at the crew members and is being absolutely obnoxious, he has a horrible attitudeand he is always scrambling around in a mess he is NOT good, and he shouldn't be a manager me and my friends were there when we noticed this and we will tell people to not go there. We will never return to that place i found a better one in brownstown.

McDonalds in Wyoming, Michigan - McDonald's tried to take my money

I went to the McDonald's in Indianapolis,Indiana, across from Castleton Mall because I needed to get change for a $20. I ordered a sausage biscuit (which tasted horrible) and my total amounted to $1.09. I give the cashier $20.09 and she does not give me my change. I told the cashier that I gave her 20.09 and she owns me $19. She calls her manager who tells me to pull up and he will come out with my change. 10 minutes later the manager comes out with $10 and tells me the cashier was only $10 over. I tell him I gave the cashier $20.09 repeatedly and he tells me a can speak to the other manager on duty who just said "Oh well, call the 1800 number. I tell them I am not leaving without my money. I take a sit in side the restaurant. Manager #1 asked me several times if there is anything he can do if me, and i replied " I JUST WANT MONEY". After waiting 30 minutes he finally gives me my change. WOW!!! If you are in Indianapolis do not go to that McDonald's because their cashiers do not speak english nor can they count.

YesYesYes:

Why would you do something like that? Sure initially they failed to give proper change and you would have been correct to demand the proper amount, but you choose to steal for them in return.

They treated you with distrust because of people like you who have done similar things in the past.

You are a leech on society and a thief. Have a nice life.

#219719

Hey tasha, does *** you have a capital letter?

Actually the people in Mcdonalds are *** I really did only give them $10, however they are such fools that they believed me when I told them I gave them $20. I would have waited up to an hour to get the extgra $10 before giving up.

It just shows you there is a sucker born every minute and how easy it is to trick people. Think I will try this again at another location. An easy way to make $10. They make so much money that they are willing to give you $10 when they know they are right just to get rid of you.

You should try it too Tasha.

Just refuse to leave the drive thru line. Hold up traffic and claim you paid with a higher note than what you actually paid for.

By the time somoene is in second grade most kids know that you use a capital letter for English.

View more comments (3)
Review
#209915 Review #209915 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Cashier

McDonalds in Kingsport, Tennessee - McD's manager

the McD's manager in rivergate area TN was so rude when a bird flew into the establishment and left fecal matter on my tray of food. I then asked if I could get one new peice of food, a burger, to replace mine that had fecal splatter on the wrapping. The manager proceeded to say no, it was "out of his control." I understand it mearly was out of his control but the burger was only 99 cents...i did not feel comfortable eating fecal matter splatter off of my tray. I left alright but i wont forget the rude manager that couldn't give up a 99 cents burger.

So, you are mad at the manager because a bird pooped on your burger? How is he possibly supposed to be able to control that!

And besides, you said yourself that it was a 99 cent burger, so you shouldn't be worried about it. If it shouldn't be a big deal for him to give up 1 dollar, why should it be for you?

The best you can hope to do is call Animal Control or a Health Inspector, since a bird managed to get inside the McDonald's, but that is about it.

Review
#209157 Review #209157 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Manager
Loss

McDonalds in Winter Haven, Florida - Why is the wait 20 seconds for the drive-thru and 20 minutes for inside orders

I have been in Mcdonalds around the United States and the one in Avon Park Florida is the absolute worst. Only one register open every Sat and Sun morning, while the drive thru has five or six people working to get the orders out within 20 seconds of when they reach the window. I waited in line for sixteen minutes this morning and another thirteen minutes to get my order. Only one girl and the guy before me asked for a dollar in change from his order. His change was 4.61 and she asked him how do I do this. Nice young lady but,. A few moths ago, the fellow in front of me said he had been to the biggest Mcdonalds and I told him that he had just visited the worst Mcdonalds. Poor service, lack of energy and often quite dirty. I have been in the line with 15 people on Sunday morning and see five or six couples walk away because of the one register operation.

Tip...stop eating at McDonald's. I will make u *** and u will have to apply for the biggest loser

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

MCDONALS IS BAD FOR YOUR COLON HEALTH!

View more comments (1)
Review
#208971 Review #208971 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Dallas, Texas - There is no love...

i have often felt that the food at Mc.Donalds is not made with care or love. a huge blob of mayo and cheese is just slapped on and the burgers that i have received are all distorted. it is disgusting to eat food made with such indifference and lack of respect. it gives one the feel of a factory--like a machine operated production line. it ends up feeling more like a business selling warmed up frozen foods rather than like a restaurant anymore. unfortunately, this is the case with all of their outlets not just any one specifically.

The cheeseburgers have mustard and ketchup. Not Mayo.

4Justice

Care and love? PuH---LEEEZZZE! :roll

its fast food so if you want care and love in your meal than go spend a little time cooking it yourself with "care and love"

It's fast food! You get what you pay for!

This site is for complaints about products and customer service, not blatant and pointless attacks on a fast food chain. I don't like McDonald's myself, but it is a cheap burger joint, not a fine dining restaurant. You can't just post on this website because 'it has no love in it.'

What a dumb *** It's fast food not a fine dinning establishment. Spring for more than six bucks and you might get a good meal, until then shut the *** up.

you are lieing, they do have love infact they make sweet love to the animals before they are made to burgers and then they also make sweet love to the fries before serving it to you.

You get what you pay for.

Gee, not happy with MaDonalds? Such a high class place!

You must be use to the finer things in life! HA HA HAAA!!!!!!

View more comments (8)
Review
#208198 Review #208198 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mcdonalds corniche branch in kuwait

yesterday we were in cornihce branch of mcdonalds in kuwait n we order mcspicy large meal but the sandwich in this meal was of too much low quaility then in normal days i am regular customer of mcdonalds in kuwait but this time i got the meal of toooooo much low quaility in which burger burns was not of same day means not fresh n the burger was only full of lattuce only in very *** was also so please do enquiry about this my order no is 43-reg14 crew id 50 samaniego MFY SIDE 2 DATE 17/11/2010 23;19;28 TIME O.K. shakirfakhruddin1979@yahoo.com

nice comment above! lol this sounds like a spoiled *** kuwaiti. the SAME kind that drives up to bakalas and honks their horn because they are too lazy to go inside themselves...lazy people

Well,obviously it's time to issue a fatwa and declare jihad.

View more comments (1)
Review
#207738 Review #207738 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Mcdonalds Sandwich

McDonalds in Everett, Washington - Mc Donalds advertisements/coupon mailers

To receive coupons in Spanish is disturbing and *** me off,this is America and we speak English and we will never teach others by catering to them.i will never eat there again until they stop advertising in Spanish more and more companies are doing this and they need to be boycotted.it is the principle of the matter not racism,I'm referring to McDonald's coupons you don't go to other countries and see this i just feel they will not try to learn English if we keep printing Spanish.there are a lot of other immigrants here and we don't cater to them,this must stop.

My mail coupon has no English on it - all Spanish - no more McDonalds for me.

smedrik

Knowing your market and directly targeting them is extremely American, and very capitalist.

I am willing to bet you live in a place with a large Spanish speaking community.

McDonalds likely has a large Spanish speaking customer base, thus is probably makes a lot of sense (and earns a lot of money) for them to advertise to their market.

Sending out Spanish coupons is one of the most American things to do. There's a market to reach so you accomodate and cater to said market to make money off of them.

It's all about the money and that's called Capitalism. Capitalism is American.

It should be he told her to mind her own business not she told him to mind his own business.

Like this one man. Forget where I went(Wal-mart, Kmart) there was an express line for ten items or less.

He had way more than ten items and when people told him that the line was for ten items or less, he kept saying "no English" However when it came time to pay he tried to scam the cashier by claiming to pay with a $20 bill when he only paid with a $10 bill. At that time his English suddenly improved and he said that he paid $20. Then the lady behind him had a two young kids eight year old boy and four year old girl. She informed that he had paid with the $10.

SHe told him to mind her own business or he would drag her children in the washroom and start raping them.

Ofcourse when security was called he lost all knowledge of the English language until they threatened to call the police which is when he again regained the knowledge of the English language(and learned some manners as well, and asked very nicely. "Please don't call the police on me." They know English but pretend not to when they are told the can't do something yet when they want something their way they learn the English language quickly.

Kevin, what is a food stanp? :p

I agree 100%. There are people of all races coming into this country and all of them, with the exception of the wetbacks, learn English.

They reek of fabric softener, beer and grass clippings and can't speak a word of English.

Oh, wait! They can speak English perfectly on payday!

rico05

Regardless of what you think McDonald's is trying to make money whether you speak English or espanol. The fact that you have the time to sit and complain about a coupon is utterly disturbing...it's just a coupon.Also there are plenty of Americans who eat at Mexican/Spanish restaurants and they also print in spanish and ingles cause green is all they see.

Louis did you just call this person a preditor? i agree with this person unless the add is for a taco restaurant or something like taco bell this person has a right to be upset who needs these crooks dining at mcdonalds when they shold be using their food stanps.

señorito vives en una zona española o un estado vendido a EE.UU. por parte de España?

Convengo *** Tasha qué diferencia él hace. En algunas partes de Estados Unidos hablan español también.

Apenas como en algunas partes de Canadá hablan francés.

¿Los productos canadienses tienen lables ingleses y franceses tan porqué es esta persona así que trastornado? Oh lo consigo porque él es un bebé del racista y del grito y un perdedor.

Hey everyone let's all post in Spanish to *** this racist person off.

Recibir cupones en español está disturbando y *** yo apagado, ésta es América y hablamos inglés y nunca enseñaremos otros abasteciendo a them.i nunca comeremos allí otra vez hasta que él para el anunciar en español compañías está haciendo cada vez más esto y él necesita ser boycotted.it es el principio del racismo de la materia no, estoy refiriendo a las cupones de McDonald's que

usted no va a otros países y ver esto apenas me siento no intentarán aprender que los ingleses si guardamos el imprimir de Spanish.there somos muchos de otros inmigrantes aquí y nosotros no abastecemos a ellos, éste debemos parar

Why not learn proper English yourself. In USA we write a sentence begining with a capital letter and ending with a period.

What difference does it make if the coupons have both languages on it. If it bothers you that much you have serious mental issues.

View more comments (14)
Review
#207560 Review #207560 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product