Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I basically switched from Mcdonals to Burger King becasue MD seemed to forget things or get things wrong fairly often. Burger king has been doing it also (just in drive through and mostly with breakfast) but not as mad as Mcdonlds was thought. But still, are we not...

I am going to beg off of McD as well. Their sausage McMuffins do not taste as good as the ones in CA.

I am in UT now. Is it the climate or the altitude?

They taste bland. Oh well got to move on.

Review
This is not a big deal, but it is wrong. My wife and I went to the McDonalds in Oceanside, CA one morning and ordered two Egg McMuffin breakfasts. The menu clearly shows a picture with an Egg McMuffin sandwich, hash browns and coffee for $3.19. I was charged $9.98...

I fell in the same trap one time and "thought" one thing and got another. I moved from CA to UT and I miss the McD "twofer" meals in CA which you get two Sausage McMuffins, drink and fries for one price. Here in UT I see no menu for that - when you order and order one sandwhich by itself its *** hear $9.00 !!

Product
Mcdonalds Sandwich

McDonalds review in Brunswick, Maine: Insulted me and my dog

the millinocket maine mcdonalds has an old fat,white headed, sourfaced woman working there that told me a shouldnt let my dog hang out the window of the car because he would *** someone. he is 2 years old weigh is about 16 pounds always on a leach and has never bitten anyone. i will never go back there again and any people i can talk out of going there i will.my dog liked to have a egg mcmuffin for his breakfast but never again will i stop there.i hope other mcdonalds dont hire old sourfaced people to wait on the public.
Scott

I'm just saying I work at Taco bell and when I am doing the drive thru many people have dogs. Personally I am fine with dogs most of the time.

Only if they are barking or try to snap at my hand is when I don't like it. People should at least control their dogs better is all.

a lot of people don't like dogs, you probably are one of those people that bring your dog into stores :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Scott
#320936

Seriously? Your dog never bites someone until they do.

Then when they do you will say "oh but it never happened before", why don't you just respect what she had to say.

Did it occur to you that some employees are genuinely afraid of dogs or are allergic? This is no real reason to complain, she asked or told you to do something, they didn't mess up your order or anything

Review

McDonalds review in Indianapolis, Indiana: McDonald's order falls on deaf ears.

McDonald's on 96th and Keystone (connected to BP gas station) Indianapolis, IN I was not aware that they were no longer serving the Chipotle BBQ Bacon and Angus (not in the normal form anyway). I asked them if they still had it and the cashier said yes so I order it. She asked me if I wanted the wrap and I said no I wanted the burger meal. In the process of her having to get assistance by another cashier as she was making a lot of errors on the computer, I reminded her of my order 3 times. So what do I get instead of the Chipotle BBQ Bacon and Cheese Angus Burger Meal? An Angus Snack Wrap with a large coke. Mind you, this wasn't even the Bacon and Cheese Angus Snack Wrap. This was some other wrap entirely. I think it was the Deluxe Angus Snack Wrap w/ Chipotle Sauce instead of mayo as I was surprised to find a lettuce and tomato in it. Either way don't you love it when you tell someone a billion times what your order tells and they type something completely different in the register? And oh yeah, like the Taco Bell I mentioned the location of this McDonald's is terrible and I have to go down the road to turn around just to go left. For a place this busy it shouldn't be this way. Later that way I went to a different McDonald's and got exactly what I ordered. It was the Bacon and Cheese Angus Meal but now the Chipotle sauce is given to you in a separate cup and you pour it. Not a bad change I guess but I wish the cashier at the first McDonald's I went to had informed me of this instead of completely ringing in the wrong thing altogether!

maybe the cashier was new as you stated she had to request help from another cashier. have you ever been a new employee?

maybe you should stop being such an @$$hole. try stopping by the local super market and start eating healthy you lazy POS.

Sorry Master that your food didn't get to your fat rolls fast enough, also you deserve *** service for eating at a low end restaurant.

You are a complete turd!!!! How can u ingest that poison food in the 1st place??

Yes indeed you are a turd!!

McDonalds Rude Employees And Priced BBQ SAUCE~

My two friends and I were extremely hungry so we bought food at McDonalds. My girl has OCD and absolutely CANNOT eat her nuggets with out that tangy BBQ sauce. She asked the rude employee who looked at us with racial judgement because we are caucasion. So, my other friend asked again to be ignored. Then we asked the man this time, he questioned the lady & she said "uh i dont know", so he turned to us and said he didnt have any when they gave the people before us some. To get thier attention, we walked THROUGH the drive through, knocked on that window & politely asked for some. They rolled their eyes & grabbed it, and said oh we just realized you have to pay 27 cents for this sooo.... there was a car coming so we asked for it again and they said just gave it to us with an attitude. Shaking my head, McDonalds, shaking my head.

I BELIEVE. I HATE MCDONALDS.

THEY DO NOTHING.

I DONT UNDERSTAND. LETS RUN THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

Its been my experience at the Store in CA at Hunsaker and Alondra in the City of Paramount that they do charge for sauce as it seems that its the only "meal" some kids can get for free.

#322053

All the blacks that work there are racist against whites they are angry because obama did nothing for them.

#320447

so you just threw a fit over some sauce? and didn't you have 27 cents in your pocket? come on now

excuse me WTF, this is only a educateddd guesss and everything... they arre not girlffriendssss.........

JUST 3 FRIENDS EATTING AT MCDONALDS... smh

Lol u sound like u need some meds, so does your girlfriend

View more comments (5)
Review

McDonalds cheap with cheese!

Why does McDonalds have a full piece of cheese on everything but their fish fillets? You are lucky if you get a half of slice (usually it is 1/4 slice) which is usually to one side of the bun. No wonder their profits are up. The fish fillets are the worst put together item on their menu. For the price you pay (just over 7.00 for two) we should expect a full piece of cheese and a well put together sandwich. Also, why do they have the minimum possible on the register during peak hours, btreakfast, lunch, dinner? Shame on you McDonalds everywhere.

I like Big Mac's, however I do not like Cheese on my Big Mac. Why can't I order it without cheese?

I say this because everytime I order it with no cheese they they put cheese on it anyway... Before anyone says anything, no I no longer go to McDonalds because of this.

Product
Mcdonalds Sandwich

McDonalds rips minorities off

This company is the worse. Billions they make and they dont give Health care to there workers. Also do you think your going to earn 50,6070 thousand dollars a year in any of there positions. I doubt that very much. For all the minorites, I say Look for work somewhere else. You are better then this and trust me you will find something better. This company makes its money by under paying ther employees. You are better off working for Olive Garden or Legal Seafood. The money is better and they have benefits. If you took the starting wage for McDonalds and took the travel expense off the salary you are actually making less then 6 dollars. They suck

I was a manager at Mcdonalds, I was offered nothing in the way of healthcare. No one is in fact.

Some do, some don't. It's all up to the owner to offer health care to their employees. I've had near accidents at work, like when I bring in the bun racks, sometimes the cart to wheel them in on has a broken wheel and they nearly tip over on me (it's usually the guys job to do this, but the guy doing it was slow pathetically slow so I was asked to do it, I'm a female) I also work the grill area, and had hot grease splash on my face from cleaning the grease traps on the sides of the grill...did anyone cover my medical expenses?

I can't go on medicaid unless I'm pregnant, so I foot the medical bills. I owe over 15,000 in medical expenses from chiropractors visits to an ER trip because I had a panic attack at work once. Do you think my measly job working 8.50 an hour is going to pay them? No.

Not when I have child too. >.

What does being a minority have to do with this? Are they picking out who to give coverage to? Im guessing not.

Gertrude W

Well then...JUST QUIT!!! Problem solved!!!

Loser crybaby!

Do they carry "In case you get burned by French Fry grease, slip in Big Mac special sauce, or mangled in the McFlurry spoon mixer" exclusions in their medical policy?

This person is misinformed. I work for a major insurance carrier, and we have the McDonald's contract that offers health care to its employees.

Please make sure your facts are straight before you make uniformed comments. Maybe you don't work enough hours to qualify for health insurance coverage?

View more comments (4)

Vegetarian Wrap? McDonalds

I order a spicy vegetable wrap from McDonalds drive-through in Cashel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland today. As the order was going up on the board i noticed they had spicy Chicken wrap on the board, i asked them to change it to a Spicy Vegetable wrap, when i got home i started eating my wrap and noticed it was chicken, i got very ill as i have not eaten meat in years, i returned the wrap and complained to the manager who was on at the time and was just given the wrap i originally had asked for, i was offered very little in the way of apology and no refunds even though the other food i had ordered went cold, i wont be coming back here, i am from cashel and my friends wont becoming back either, i am very disappointed as i am a lifelong McDonalds fan

All you veggie p _ _ _y's get a life. You wouldn't have gotten sick if you were healthy. Eat more chicken and save a cow.

If you look at the ingredients the spicey veggie wrap and deli sandwich are not vegetarian........

So let me get this straight. You asked for a vegetarian wrap, claimed you got chicken, consumed the whole thing even though you knew there was chicken in it and meat made you ill and you want a refund.

I smell scam here. Someone ran out of food stamps.

the exact same happend to me! but on the screen it came up as a vegetable wrap!

so wen i took a *** and realised it was chicken i was disgusted! it also made me ill (think it was more to do with the fact i had just eaten meat and am a vegetarian, rather there been anything wrong with the meat) i took it back and they did the exact same as what they did with you! its appauling how they handled the situation!

i do still eat mcdonalds but i always double check whats in it before i take a *** now! :)

Keali

veggie wrap? i never heard of such a thing from mcdonalds. if you wanted to make sure there was no meat, i would have ordered a salad, minus the chicken, i've done it before they will allow it.

If you are so against eating meat or any other item, I would of checked before taken a ***.

And yes, you were owed an apology & maybe a refund of the rest of your meal, at the very least.

u got very sick cos u ate meat? dont be dumb.

i been veggie since i was 10 and sometimes this happens. had chicken on a veg pizza, fish instead of veg burger (spat out within 0.1 seconds, gross)

they should have been more apologetic about it but sometimes *** happens just gotta check whats in there before biting im afraid :(

View more comments (6)
Service
Mcdonalds Drive-through

McDonalds review in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina: Out of everything Why sell food if you have no forks

Today we took my mother to our local Mcdonalds as we normally do on Sunday. My mother was very much in the mood for pancakes. So, we got our pancakes,coffee and unsweet tea.We went to the condiment bar and I realized that we had no butter for the pancakes. There was also no unsweet tea. There was also no forks or stir sticks for the coffee. I went back to the counter to ask for butter and was told that they had none. They also had no forks. When i said that we needed butter for the pancakes the woman just stood ther and stared at me. So, we gave up drank our coffee and diet soda pop (since there was no tea) and left. If you are not going to provide butter or forks you should tell people when they order. Also, if you do not have unsweet tea do not sell it.

If it was self serve they might not have realized that they were out of sweet tea,when i go to Mcdonalds the only ask what size of drink, not what kind.

Although if they were out of forks they could have had spoons as an alternative or gone and bought enough forks to cover until the ndelivery truck can in.

This is the dumbest complaint I've read on here yet!

Gertrude W

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay home then next time

Loss
Hard times for Ronald McDonald.......... Old Ronald McDonald must be worried about his 401K . He is charging almost 50% of the price of a burger for any extra pickles you may desire on your hamburg. That's right it cost $.40 for an extra slice of pickle on your...

You know what you want extra`s you should pay for them, how about getting a job so that you can afford the 40 cents, why do you not have a job. My guess is you dropped out of school when you were nine because according to your calculations a hamburger costs 80 cents, you are either uneducated or live in the eighties still.