Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

McDonalds in Everett, Washington - Mc Donalds advertisements/coupon mailers

To receive coupons in Spanish is disturbing and *** me off,this is America and we speak English and we will never teach others by catering to them.i will never eat there again until they stop advertising in Spanish more and more companies are doing this and they need to be boycotted.it is the principle of the matter not racism,I'm referring to McDonald's coupons you don't go to other countries and see this i just feel they will not try to learn English if we keep printing Spanish.there are a lot of other immigrants here and we don't cater to them,this must stop.

My mail coupon has no English on it - all Spanish - no more McDonalds for me.

smedrik

Knowing your market and directly targeting them is extremely American, and very capitalist.

I am willing to bet you live in a place with a large Spanish speaking community.

McDonalds likely has a large Spanish speaking customer base, thus is probably makes a lot of sense (and earns a lot of money) for them to advertise to their market.

Sending out Spanish coupons is one of the most American things to do. There's a market to reach so you accomodate and cater to said market to make money off of them.

It's all about the money and that's called Capitalism. Capitalism is American.

It should be he told her to mind her own business not she told him to mind his own business.

Like this one man. Forget where I went(Wal-mart, Kmart) there was an express line for ten items or less.

He had way more than ten items and when people told him that the line was for ten items or less, he kept saying "no English" However when it came time to pay he tried to scam the cashier by claiming to pay with a $20 bill when he only paid with a $10 bill. At that time his English suddenly improved and he said that he paid $20. Then the lady behind him had a two young kids eight year old boy and four year old girl. She informed that he had paid with the $10.

SHe told him to mind her own business or he would drag her children in the washroom and start raping them.

Ofcourse when security was called he lost all knowledge of the English language until they threatened to call the police which is when he again regained the knowledge of the English language(and learned some manners as well, and asked very nicely. "Please don't call the police on me." They know English but pretend not to when they are told the can't do something yet when they want something their way they learn the English language quickly.

Kevin, what is a food stanp? :p

I agree 100%. There are people of all races coming into this country and all of them, with the exception of the wetbacks, learn English.

They reek of fabric softener, beer and grass clippings and can't speak a word of English.

Oh, wait! They can speak English perfectly on payday!

rico05

Regardless of what you think McDonald's is trying to make money whether you speak English or espanol. The fact that you have the time to sit and complain about a coupon is utterly disturbing...it's just a coupon.Also there are plenty of Americans who eat at Mexican/Spanish restaurants and they also print in spanish and ingles cause green is all they see.

Louis did you just call this person a preditor? i agree with this person unless the add is for a taco restaurant or something like taco bell this person has a right to be upset who needs these crooks dining at mcdonalds when they shold be using their food stanps.

señorito vives en una zona española o un estado vendido a EE.UU. por parte de España?

Convengo *** Tasha qué diferencia él hace. En algunas partes de Estados Unidos hablan español también.

Apenas como en algunas partes de Canadá hablan francés.

¿Los productos canadienses tienen lables ingleses y franceses tan porqué es esta persona así que trastornado? Oh lo consigo porque él es un bebé del racista y del grito y un perdedor.

Hey everyone let's all post in Spanish to *** this racist person off.

Recibir cupones en español está disturbando y *** yo apagado, ésta es América y hablamos inglés y nunca enseñaremos otros abasteciendo a them.i nunca comeremos allí otra vez hasta que él para el anunciar en español compañías está haciendo cada vez más esto y él necesita ser boycotted.it es el principio del racismo de la materia no, estoy refiriendo a las cupones de McDonald's que

usted no va a otros países y ver esto apenas me siento no intentarán aprender que los ingleses si guardamos el imprimir de Spanish.there somos muchos de otros inmigrantes aquí y nosotros no abastecemos a ellos, éste debemos parar

Why not learn proper English yourself. In USA we write a sentence begining with a capital letter and ending with a period.

What difference does it make if the coupons have both languages on it. If it bothers you that much you have serious mental issues.

View more comments (14)
Review
#207560 Review #207560 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Mcdonalds Coupon
Store #4340 When I go thru the drive up I ask ,do you have apple pies and the responce is yes. I pay and drive up to the next window and then I,m told they have to bake them. Please wait 12 minutes and pull forward. I waited 20 minutes before going inside to ask what...

yeah at least your store has them. they turn me down everytime. complete ***

Review
#207163 Review #207163 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

McDonalds in Atlanta, Georgia - Randy Bright

I normally use the McDonalds on valleydale Rd and caldwell mill. It seems every time I have gone lately they can't provide what I want. Either something is broken down or they are out. In the summer their icecream machine was always broken. For the second time I've ordered a mocha frape the machine was broken.,For the last several times there have been six or eight people waiting and the personel never opened another register. There were several remarks from the customers they wouldn't be back. I may not myself Randy Bright,4305 Crossings Place,Birmingham,Al

I know that you are only four years old but you have to learn that it takes time for them to fix the problem. They have to call the company to check out the problem.

The company has to decide whether to order a replacement product or get fix it. If they have to order a replacement product than it takes more time and usually when it if fixed it is fixed but breaks down fast because it is not properly fixed.

Review
#207042 Review #207042 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Rochester, New York - Wheres my change.

I went to mc donalds today ordered big brakefast and large coffee cost was 5.02 i gave the girl $10.10 she gave me back .08cents i said hold up wheres my $5.00 change.She said i only gave her $5.10.She got the manger and she said pull the drawer and took it in the back room and came back out and said everything is all right.So there went my $5.00 Ive been going in this mcdonalds ever day for yearsnever had a bad word for any body but that will change i will let these mexain girls no it both of them the manger and the worker.

Try Subway, Mister McTroll

Your change is probably at Burger King, Wendy's or another restaurant where you had the exact same problem.

They are probably much smarter than you!! I know 5 year olds who can spell better!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :eek :eek

View more comments (2)
Review
#206955 Review #206955 is a subjective opinion of poster.
mc'donalds has left me absolutely jaw droppingly gob smacked! the food is ok, i don't mind that. what i hate though is the staff's ability to screw up orders on a regular basis, and thats on a statewide level not just a local store.i'v been goin to...

ME TOO. Almost every time i go to Mcdonalds in St.

Leonard New Brunswick

they screw up my order.. Today it was fries from a Big Mac meal and the drink (sprite)

Last time it was the double hamburger (plain) for my dog.

He was upset when i had no burger for him. I called them and they said

i had to call another Mcdonalds in Grand Falls New Brunswick and they would give me a

coupon or something. That helps alot when you live 15 klms from Mcdonalds and they do this order scewring up..

I check before i leave thier parking lot now.

BUT next time they will be double checking my order and telling me it correct.. Ha

View more comments
Review
#206709 Review #206709 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

Mcdonalds port saint lucie florida

nasty nasty $6000.00 plus hospital stay $1.00 deal what a joke. mcdonalds needs to pay these bills, low life bottom feeders,and geting worse not like any one is going to stop them! why! your kids are mcdonalds ginny pigs!!!! port saint lucie florida heath dept. what a joke state of florida heath dept. another joke!!!!! the state flat does not give a dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! state of floida needs to close this store! third world donkey meat being used,what up with that! your kids and mine. mcdonalds are using your kids as ginny pigs !!!!!!!!! time for this to stop!!!!!!!

Is 'floida' like the 52nd state or something?

#208049

Could someone translate this complaint? I don't speak gibberish.

#207347

If you dont like them dont go there DRAMA QUEEN. :cry :cry :x :x

View more comments (2)
Review
#205572 Review #205572 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Lansing, Michigan - We stood at counter over 5min. and no service

went to mcdonalds on so. m.l.k. in lansing mich. about 9:00am. i could see 6 or more people working ,all looking at us and by us i mean 2people and nobody else at the counter but nobody came over to take our order.mcdonalds must have too much money and dont need mine went to dennys at flying j in grand ledge and had good food and GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!will not be spending any more money on *** service and lazy people at mcdonalds if wendys servied breakfast we would have been there to start with. mcdonalds SUCKS!!!

You're a *** ***. Get your head examined, you cheapskate.

and i'm willing to bet you ordered off of denny's $2 $4 $6 $8 menu because who goes from a cheap place like mcdonalds to a nice place like that you cheapskate ***.

At a resturaunt with multiple registers, people can't just walk up and use other people's drawers. They do count those things you know.

#202577

Of seeing this school assignment on pissedconsumer lately? From the many spelling and gramatical mistakes this was obviosly written by a student.

View more comments (3)
Review
#203061 Review #203061 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Scottdale, Pennsylvania - Poor service

connellsville pa rt 119 mcdonalds shift change 3:30 pm sunday 10-10-10 employees ignore all customers/personal chatter/ male/female talking about moving in together/ girl doing clean up /sweeping was very loud and annoying cook's in kitchen standing in a circle talking . Plenty of people passing thru counter area and only 1 person taking care of customers & not very well. Very unprofessional ! i will not return. (I went to Dairy Queen) Made verbal compaint as i left/ customers in resturant agreed with me "out load" you got that right this place is terrible !! I am sure the founder of Mc Donalds would have never put up with this kind of service ! thank's

Whenever I wish to be insulted and treated rudely, I just go to McDonald's. Besides the unhealthy food (more like garbage), the employees at McDonald's will certainly treat you like a piece of s$#$ the likes of which you will never forget.

#199426

Well this letter looked like it was written by a fifth grader with no puncunation. My bad.

#199425

His name is Mr. Danial, and this is not from one of us. This person isn't in our class.

#199380

Looks like another letter written by one of the students in Mr. Danials fifth grade class.

View more comments (3)
Review
#202113 Review #202113 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Gig Harbor, Washington - Store was very dirty & servers were rude.

My Granddaughter and I went to Mc Donalds #25939 in Ozark, AR. I have always found time to dine in at Mc Donalds and have never come across this before. The Store #25939 was so dirty and such a mess, the trash cans that you use to throw your trash away were so full, each and every one of them to the point that trash was overflowing onto the floor and getting kicked around by the Patrons. The tables were messy with trash from the prior Patrons eating there. No one made any effert to come out and clean the store, I had mentioned it to the Store Manager and she said "oh well" we'll get to it when we get to it! cant you see were busy! There were maybe 6 to 7 total people in the lobby of the Store. Her attitude was very snooty and angered towards anybody that made a complaint about the lobby being such a mess. I had to do something Ive never done before, I had to leave my tray full of trash on the table since there was nowhere to despose of it. This probibly wouldnt be so much of a problem for me to the point of writing this complaint, but when the Manager spoke to me in the tone of voice that she did and how she delivered what she said, it was the deciding factor and here I am. Since that visit Oct. 1st of 2010, I know it will be awile before I return to any Mc Donalds Store. That visit really left a bad taste in my mouth... Was once a Happy Costumer, P. Taylor Paris, AR.
#199067

mt grandmother said i was not suppose to type aout her using the f word and about her leaving the garbage on the table and saying it is not her job to clean up i was suppose to write about and say it was the manager who swore at an old lady, okay. sorry bout that guys. it did not happen only the manager was mean

#199065

i went to throw the trash in the trash and she said leave it it is not your job it is mcdonalds job we do this all the time. then she called the manager a lazy black momma.

and said the f word, that manager needs to learn how to work. if people leave the garbage she has to clean up not them that is what grandmother Paula said said.

View more comments (1)
Review
#202054 Review #202054 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

McDonalds in Livingston, New Jersey - When will my dvd get here

I payed in full for a DVD portible player on the frist of oct. and I would like to know when I can exspect it to arive. I am not mad , but I would like to know how long it will take to get here.email me at hayeseddie96@yahoo.com My name is Jeanie Mcdonald and I live at 731 east main Buffalo mo. account no, 2608964 I have had very good deeliongs with you and I will order more things from you in the future. I like the things I have got befor and will tell others about you so they might order things to.
#200190

Now there is your problem, you expect Mcdonalds to deliver the DVD. They are a fast food service.

Review
#201898 Review #201898 is a subjective opinion of poster.