Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

McDonalds in Boynton Beach, Florida - McDonald's food-poisoned breakfast

Yesterday morning at around 8:30 in the morning I came to work early so I went into the McDonalds close by for a Mocha Frappuccino, which I did not have in a while. I also decided to get a sausage McMuffin-this time with egg. At around 10-ish, my stomach really hurt. By 11-ish, my head was over the toilet. I was ice cold, earing my overcoat and another jacket. My stomach was in knots and I was furious. I did not keep the receipt from McDonalds, and I was not in the mood to march back there and cause a riot. I spent not $6.40-sometihng on the *** mean, but I lost out of at least days pay at work and not to mention the aggravation, distress, humiliation, and pain I suffered. Right now I am at home hot and sticky. For people who don't have enough money for anything else to eat I feel sorry for them, because this is a like sick joke. And nothing can be done because they a big popular food chain. I only had $10 in my pocket and that was from tips. Now I only have less than $4, they cost me a whole days pay. What an expensive and disaterous breakfast, which was even that big. NEVER AGAIN! Thanks so much McDonalds! You made my morning awesome. Go rot...
#207191

NECROLYTE is not allowed to do this assignment anymore she has to take it off because her parents say she is not allowed to write false information to get a better grade.

#204605

i agree with this woman ive at at mickey ds before and got sick as a dog!!!

TheIceGuy
#204415

Fake and ***!

#203963

Okay, I was grounded for the weekend so I could not reply anymore. However everyone my letter has more replies than yours ha ha.

In your face Francis, Christopher and Zachary. In your face.

#202578

I am getting tired of reading letters from students. They are full of spelling and gramatical errors.

It makes letters like this one look fake as well since this was written at the same time. Okay so the teacher was pissed at Mcdonalds, two years ago. Move on and live your life. Don't shove your hatred towards Mcdonalds to other's.

Don't ruin the site for people like Necrolyte and other's who are using it to share their experiences.

I don't blame the children if one of them posted the comment making Necrolyte look bad. I blame the teacher for encouraging lying and rudeness.

#202576

Zachary2000 I have the same first name as you.

Necrolyte.

You could be wrong about it being a student who posted as you. This has been happening way before the assignment. They are trolling for attention.

#202574

Actually NECROLYTE these children are not in highschol yet. They are not even in Junior High. From one of the students doing this assingnment I understand they are ten years old and in fifth grade. Not only is this teacher teaching them to lie. Actually I should have phrased it better, but I think it was the teacher who was posting in your name. You may think he is old enough to know better, but heck if he can teach a bunch of ten year olds to lie than what's to say that he would not stoop to posting in your name just to be "kewl".

Anyways these children should not be online period especially with perverts such as "Taste" and "Roger" on the site. You have to be 14 to post on this site, perhaps 13. Then there is the fact that they are lying about a serious issue.

Everyone i also thought that food poisoning does not come until a day but google said it can start from anywhere from 2 to 6 hours.

#202352

No I think she is an adult, however she/hechose to call in sick when she was not really sick. Then she tried to get Mcdonalds to pay for her calling in sick. As someone said effects of food poisioning does not take effect until a day at least.

#202351

An adult knows how to spell "wearing" or at least use a spell check. A child does not generally do these things.

Also funny how she know both the age and gender of the person impersonating her. She is a little girl herself that she describes as the imposter.

How else would she know the age and gender. Okay I can see her guessing the age, but the gender?

#202319

That is it one of the kids in the class who is doing this. For someone who gradated in 02 you sure make rash guesses.

It could be anyone, even you and you changed your mind, even Trevor, even me it could be anyone impersonating you. Also I ask. You posted as Anonymous. If so how does your teacher know your username?

You did not use the name "Necrolyte" until after the teacher commented. Till then you were just anonymous.

Then low and behold you used the exact same name as the teacher used to talk to you. If this isn't your teacher how does he/she know your internet nickname before you even posted it.

#202284

You obviouusly are a student. This letter is obviously a fake.

Food poisioning does not take affect until 24 -48 hours later, nice try but if I were a teacher I would give you an "F" for this assignment for not doing your research.

Nice try though. Probably something your mommy cooked the night before.

#202179

To the person name 'necrolyte', stating 'Okay I admit this whole story is false and I am only doing it for extra credit.'

Now you are trying to post as me? You think this whole thing is funny.

Okay you must be a little kid. Your teacher is basically allowing false impersonation and lying on a serious issue.

And to the user 'Trevor', thank you for believing that I am not some little girl in high school. This site is not for immature little kids and the internet is a privilege, not a toy. This site is name so for a reason. I thank 'Trevor' for believing my statement is true and I already made a report to the administrator about the actions being taken place by these students and this assignment.

Obviously those reading these two 'Necrolyte's can differentiate a '02 graduate from a little girl trying to impersonate an adult.

I agree with Trevor that teachers need to use more logic as well but to correct what he said:

"I also may be wrong but I believe that this teacher posted that last comment pretending to be the author"

No, Trevor, I am not the teacher. I am a mere 26-year old worker is a run down shopping center next to the carvnival flea market who went to the mcDonalds on Military and Atlantic. I agree with you that his teaching practices and his particular curriculum should be questioned. I am surprised that these kid's parents do not know about this assignment, and that if they don't then his discretion on this matter-the homework assignment- is even worse. He is a terrible role model for these kids as is teaching them numerous bad habits as well as skirting what is just and right.

I will say this now, do not rebut my complaint as a consumer, do not pose nor post as me and end this ridiculous behavior. Start a new report about your fake reports, add you classmates, add you friends, and keep it to yourself where it belongs. Do not drag others into your hole you kids are digging.

#200700

Taste please, There is currently an assignment on this site for fifth graders to write a fake complaint about how Mcdonalds made them puke. Please try to keep it clean since there are ten year olds viewing this.

Ofcourse if this "teacher" had any sense he would not post on an unmoderated site where you can post any kind of ***. He would be using a safer and more child friendly program.

I also may be wrong but I believe that this teacher posted that last comment pretending to be the author. If so this makes me more concerned about his role model to children and teaching pratices.

#200191

Okay I admit this whole story is false and I am only doing it for extra credit. My teacher says that I must admit I posted this for extra credit or I don't get the extra credit.

So I admit I am in his class.

The only reason I did not do so before was because I did not want my friends knowing I want extra credit incase they call me a nerd girl. I told Zachary and Christopher and Francis I would beat them up if they told you guys I was doing this for extra credit.

#199897

Okay maybe sick is the wrong word to use. However this teacher is a role model and he is teaching children to lie about and discredit a company. Not only is he teaching them to lie and discredit Mcdonalds but he is also rewarding them for doing this by giving them extra credit, bring up their grades ect.

#199895

How is this teacher being sick Trevor.

#199894

Necrolyte is NOT in our class people we don't even know her.

#199893

I agree with you "ha ha ha funny" it is kind of funny that this complaint was written right when the teacher created the assignment. However if you look at the student letters and this one this one does not have childish spelling and grammar mistakes, and I doubt a fifth grader could write this well.

If you look at the letters by Francis and Christopher you will realise the quality of the letter is not as good as this one. I doubt a fifth grader could write this well unless he excels in English and Language Arts.

Trust me this was not written by a fifth or sixth grader. What that teacher is doing is sick, and like someone else mentioned he is using these innocent children to fight his battle.

#199892

First of all to not be in this class the teacher marking you sure knows your name you used. Second all the letters reciently have been about people missing work because food from Mcdonalds made them sick. Funny how you just happened to be sick when this assignment was made.

#199891

#199890

Well if it is a teacher giving this assignment than instead of having them post online he should be making them write it by hand, or type it on a word processor. This site is open to the public and anyone and everyone can read these letters, and some of these students gave personnal information. Also I believe you have to be 14 to post a complaint here.

#199789

I would like to inform all of you, especially "Apparently", that "Not a Student" is right. "Francis" did not write this letter, now was it written by a student. The writer of this letter is me. I wrote this because I was angry after getting sick at the McDonalds on Military and Atlantic. In Delray. I work in the Winn Dixie Plaza.

After I got sick, I went online and tried to find a way to leave a review, or some sort of comment about my satisfaction as a consumer for the company to make people aware of another incident. Somehow I wound up here and this is where I wrote everything that had happened. I did not fabricate anything, nor would I. Nothing was exaggerated. It is mostly likely because of the so called 'assignment' floating around, the comments proving this assigment, and the students of this assignment that my report has mostly likely been discredited and now most likely unbelievable.

If you wanted to make the assignments more believable and not screw over the real victims, don't make it known through comments, praise, and jokes. It is because of that my report among other victims reports and reviews are probably now only discredited as false and a mere assignment.

#199111

No maybe 5 or 6 of us will do the assignment, at the most 12 since this is extra credit. Zoey and Yang are not allowed to do the assignment their parents said no, and Zachary will probably not do the assignment because he only does minimum work.

#199104

So this means we have to read 22 of these letters?

#199103

I am a boy not a girl, Francis can be used for both boy and girl all my brother and sisters are named these names which can be both boy and girl, Jamie, Terry, and Charlie. 22 students in my class.

#199088

Yeah, the girl that wrote the letter for extra credit is replying right now. So how many students are in your class Francis.

#199087

Actually we are in fifth grade. I only put that turd and throwing up thing because of South Park where Kenny poisons his mother so that the unborn baby dies because he knows the baby will be evil and kill him. His mother after she is poisoned keeps throwing up, then getting up and pooping turds then throwing up again and again and again.

#199082

This is an assignment, no wonder that I read several reviews about Mcdonalds making people miss work with poor spelling and grammar. I know something was funny when one of the kids posted the phrase "pooping out turds", and some of the complaints also make me believe that ten year olds were making the complaints.

Not only are they using crude wording, but they know nothing about real life. Howeever I don't think this is one of the ten year olds. (unless she is a genius).

Too perfect a letter in spelling and grammer to be from a ten year old. This one is for real which just happens to be written at the same time as the assignment.

#199057

The person who wrote this is not one of the students. I think that the person who wrote this is for real.

However I have to agree with Necrolyte, telling students to lie about this issue is just wrong. From one of the student letters I understand that these are ten year olds (grade4-6) and while this teacher did get sick from their food(read the same letter you read most likely). Anyways what this teacher is doing is using the children in his class to make Mcdonalds look bad just because he had a bad experience and to use a child like that is just wrong. If I were a parent of one of these students I would complain to the principal, the board of education ect.

Also the reason he knew her name before hand was because the OP commented on his letter.

So he thinks that the OP is one of his students not using her real name but rather a nickname. However some of these students are using their real name.

#199049

This was written by one of the students of a previous letter writer. A teacher promised his students that they would get extra credit if they wrote about how Mcdonalds makes them sick.

Funny how he/she knows your name beforehand. Interesting.

#198912

Extra credit assignment? You think this was a joke?

Who are you? I am an employee in the area and don't even go to school. I seriously got food poisoning and I am still suffering from it. How the *** can you give extra credit assignment for making students lie about a serious issue.

I read this same thing as a comment on another page and to let you know, I am not a student or writing for extra credit.

My stomach is still suffering from what I ate. How dare you.

#198141

Thanks for doing the extra credit assignment and writing a negative review about Mcdonalds as instructed. To my other students. If you want extra credit you too must write a negative review about Mcdonalds. Make sure to include that the food gave you food poisioning, and that you lost wages from being too sick to go to work.

Your mark 8/10. I took off marks for profanity since in a professional letter profanity is unacceptable.

View more comments (31)
Review
#201709 Review #201709 is a subjective opinion of poster.
On October 5, I went to MC Donald s and ordered a large milkshake which used to be 32 oz but what I received was a 22 oz. They told me that they reformatted their shakes, and I told them that for now on I am taking my business elsewhere. They really dropped the ball...

I purchased a small shake 5/21/2016, the plastic cup stood 4 inches high. Not only was there way too small an amount of the product, it was topped off with whip cream.

I was insulted with the amount of shake for $2.89, I guarantee McDonald Inc.

will never again sell me a ridiculous amount of shake for too high a price.

Review
#201507 Review #201507 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mcdonalds Milkshake
Loss

McDonalds in Cincinnati, Ohio - Someone actually too a *** of my egg white and put it on my sandwich!,

9-26-10, I went to McDonald's and got a number two for breakfast at 8:44 in the morning.It was cold so I had it remade.Upon waiting over 20 minutes for my order ,I knew something was wrong because the McDonald workers were laughing, and they already had an attitude.When i finally get my food I go home along with my aunt and i notice finger indents from someone holding my egg and biting it.I couldn't believe that i seen a *** mark.I'm so upset that I'm pretty sure if corporate doesn't rectify this I'm going to sue.I became physically ill because i took a *** of the sandwich with out the egg and ate the hash brown.I called up the McDonald's where it happen because i wanted to make all the right moves.The manager told me that McDonald's doesn't make mistakes and if i didn't like it to sue him.I'm just so fed up and I'm tired.Usually I'll let bad food experiences go, but i couldn't do it this time.I need someone to call me and let me know my options!
#194917

Speaking of ignorance.. I don't work for a fast food chain, but that was a very ignorant and pointless comment.

To the victim of this horrible fast food experience, the best thing to do is call the BBB. That's all I can suggest.

#194417

the person who took the *** probably had aids now you have aids too ha ha.

Review
#200174 Review #200174 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mcdonalds Sandwich

McDonalds in Chicago, Illinois - Fast-food? Sure, but it ain't edible.

(general rant) Hey, McDonalds, Burger King, White Castle... when was the last time your CEO actually ATE at one of your locations? Consistently over the last, say, 5 years I've kept track of just how hot-n-tasty their products are. And, they ain't. White Castle hamburgers..the secret's in the ONIONS -- lukewarm, onions underdone (they're supposed to be caramelized but they're mostly just white); the ONLY saving grace is the German mustard. McDonalds.. I've had run-in's with local management re: barely-warm burgers and fries. It's endemic and, sorry to get ethnic, seems like their Hispanic workforce does not comprehend that food, in order to taste properly, needs to be served at the proper temperature so that by the time I get to a table or back to my car it's hot Enough to eat. This happens at local (Chicago) hot-dog places as well. Wendy's? Haven't been there lately but will put it on my list. I'd just LOVE to sink my teeth into Wendy's Hot and Juicy burger.
Review
#199896 Review #199896 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Warren, Ohio - Advertised one toy, gave another without notice

when the only reason I go is to get the children's meal is for the advertised toy, I don't expect substitutions unless I am told about it. Today, Sept.23, I bought 3 kid's meals, and got a Batman. I Do Not want it, and I would not have bought the 3 meals had I known. It was supposed to be the Star Wars Skateboard,(tech-deck) and I have 3 dissappointed grandchildren. I also was not given a receipt, so I have no proof that I bought them, and when I called the store, they said that I could exchange them when they come in. That is not satisfactory to me. The McDonald's is the one on Griswold Rd. in Elyria, Ohio
#198139

You may be a grandmother but you act like a two year old yourself, are you sure those toys were not for you and it is you who is not dissapointed? Just return the toys to get another toy like they said. You really should have checked the bag before leaving.

#194500

Quit being such a cheap granny and buy the spoiled brats real toys. If you really cared about the kids you wouldn't be buying them that *** food anyway.

Review
#199721 Review #199721 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Kuwait, Al Kuwayt - Staff and customers have to use public washroom

i am a concerned customer from kuwait. there is an outlet in salwa park in kuwait that has no inside washroom. customers and staff have to use the outside public washroom also visited by many unclean laborers. there is no toilet paper and no soap available which is typical of an Arabic washroom. then the staff go back inside and serve meals!! and all the children come in from the park and eat their food with dirty fingers!! because there is no washroom inside the Mcdonalds restaurant is this hygienic? bacteria can spread very easily in these circumstances and cause diseases. should this outlet be allowed to remain open? i can be contacted anytime on 00965 66529135. concerned customer phil gray
#192536

move to us either legally or ilegally they have stricter laws than a third world country like yours.

Review
#199407 Review #199407 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Went to McDonalds of Houston, Mo. to get order of double cheese burgers, mc chicken & fries. I asked for condiments of bbq sauce, & was told that i had to pay 20 cents for the four i asked for. I think this is ridiculous & the people who work there thought so too. They...

Im not greedy I just wanted one bbq sauce. not extra and they wanted money.

And its not even the same price everywhere. I want to see where it says that on the cash register that bbq sauce costs 22 cents.

Review
#199155 Review #199155 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds in Austin, Texas - Get your food through the drivein or not at all.

The Harborcreek McDonalds run by a new manager,the old one Sue was perfect, only caters to their drive in . The counter is let go so the drive through times can be lowered. 25% of the people go through the drive in on a Sunday and then go inside. It is ridiculous and only the tip iceberg to a McDonalds that use to be pleasant to come to. The maintence person George is outstanding. The new manager Carla is a self center, ignores the customers, except her neighbors she is trying to impress , and her lack of professionalism is overwhelming.Cindi is great and Mary but the rest of management is arrongant and fails to do their job.
Review
#199070 Review #199070 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Manager
Loss
I am not one to complain. I have loved eating at McDonalds since I was a little girl, and I have never had a complaint, until now!! My family of five and I ate there tonight, and I ordered the "angus deluxe", the order was promptly filled. When I opened the box,...

thanks Johnnie

I lost my clothes My Pickup every thing

But i got a Duster

to clean up with ? Ish.

Review
#199067 Review #199067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mcdonalds Burger

Poor service at mcdonalds... whats new?

to the mcdonalds in acworth, ga on baker rd... the next time i come there and get poor service by some trailer park redneck too worried about texting you "baby daddy" instead of giving me my fu***ng meal ill be sure you get a mcnugget in your *** that goes for the midget, and especially the *** ni***r *** with the green teeth. i must say, how hard is your job ? you just give me what i ask for and thats it. why do the dumbest people in the world serve us food? why does it seem like a ugly convention at mcdonalds? you people are ruiningthe reputaion of all the nice, clean, and decent people that work in fast food. in closing, do us all a favor. brush your teeth, comb the nappy out of your hair, take a shower (thats how the rest of us look clean), and go back to tricking your self out at the back side of the liquor store, its all your qualified to do.

We work dead end jobs and don't give a *** and nobody has any pride in serving your f@t *** food. Also blacks and mexicans aren't the *** of the earth this *** country was built on a combination of many *** races.

#190535

sometimes i have the same problem with people at McD's, they look like they just roll out of bed (skip the shower) and come to work, no pride in their job when they should have some, lucky them they have a job in this economy!

and please wash your uniform or get more than one because i have seen some nasty, dirty, food covered, and stained uniforms like they don't bother to wash them or don't have another pair.

Review
#198307 Review #198307 is a subjective opinion of poster.