Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

McDonalds review in Atlanta, Georgia: Randy Bright

I normally use the McDonalds on valleydale Rd and caldwell mill. It seems every time I have gone lately they can't provide what I want. Either something is broken down or they are out. In the summer their icecream machine was always broken. For the second time I've ordered a mocha frape the machine was broken.,For the last several times there have been six or eight people waiting and the personel never opened another register. There were several remarks from the customers they wouldn't be back. I may not myself Randy Bright,4305 Crossings Place,Birmingham,Al

I know that you are only four years old but you have to learn that it takes time for them to fix the problem. They have to call the company to check out the problem.

The company has to decide whether to order a replacement product or get fix it. If they have to order a replacement product than it takes more time and usually when it if fixed it is fixed but breaks down fast because it is not properly fixed.

Review
#207042 Review #207042 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds review in Rochester, New York: Wheres my change.

I went to mc donalds today ordered big brakefast and large coffee cost was 5.02 i gave the girl $10.10 she gave me back .08cents i said hold up wheres my $5.00 change.She said i only gave her $5.10.She got the manger and she said pull the drawer and took it in the back room and came back out and said everything is all right.So there went my $5.00 Ive been going in this mcdonalds ever day for yearsnever had a bad word for any body but that will change i will let these mexain girls no it both of them the manger and the worker.

Try Subway, Mister McTroll

Your change is probably at Burger King, Wendy's or another restaurant where you had the exact same problem.

They are probably much smarter than you!! I know 5 year olds who can spell better!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :eek :eek

View more comments (2)
Review
#206955 Review #206955 is a subjective opinion of poster.
mc'donalds has left me absolutely jaw droppingly gob smacked! the food is ok, i don't mind that. what i hate though is the staff's ability to screw up orders on a regular basis, and thats on a statewide level not just a local store.i'v been goin to...

ME TOO. Almost every time i go to Mcdonalds in St.

Leonard New Brunswick

they screw up my order.. Today it was fries from a Big Mac meal and the drink (sprite)

Last time it was the double hamburger (plain) for my dog.

He was upset when i had no burger for him. I called them and they said

i had to call another Mcdonalds in Grand Falls New Brunswick and they would give me a

coupon or something. That helps alot when you live 15 klms from Mcdonalds and they do this order scewring up..

I check before i leave thier parking lot now.

BUT next time they will be double checking my order and telling me it correct.. Ha

View more comments
Review
#206709 Review #206709 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

Mcdonalds port saint lucie florida

nasty nasty $6000.00 plus hospital stay $1.00 deal what a joke. mcdonalds needs to pay these bills, low life bottom feeders,and geting worse not like any one is going to stop them! why! your kids are mcdonalds ginny pigs!!!! port saint lucie florida heath dept. what a joke state of florida heath dept. another joke!!!!! the state flat does not give a dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! state of floida needs to close this store! third world donkey meat being used,what up with that! your kids and mine. mcdonalds are using your kids as ginny pigs !!!!!!!!! time for this to stop!!!!!!!

Is 'floida' like the 52nd state or something?

#208049

Could someone translate this complaint? I don't speak gibberish.

#207347

If you dont like them dont go there DRAMA QUEEN. :cry :cry :x :x

View more comments (2)
Review
#205572 Review #205572 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds review in Lansing, Michigan: We stood at counter over 5min. and no service

went to mcdonalds on so. m.l.k. in lansing mich. about 9:00am. i could see 6 or more people working ,all looking at us and by us i mean 2people and nobody else at the counter but nobody came over to take our order.mcdonalds must have too much money and dont need mine went to dennys at flying j in grand ledge and had good food and GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!will not be spending any more money on *** service and lazy people at mcdonalds if wendys servied breakfast we would have been there to start with. mcdonalds SUCKS!!!

You're a *** ***. Get your head examined, you cheapskate.

and i'm willing to bet you ordered off of denny's $2 $4 $6 $8 menu because who goes from a cheap place like mcdonalds to a nice place like that you cheapskate ***.

At a resturaunt with multiple registers, people can't just walk up and use other people's drawers. They do count those things you know.

#202577

Of seeing this school assignment on pissedconsumer lately? From the many spelling and gramatical mistakes this was obviosly written by a student.

View more comments (3)
Review
#203061 Review #203061 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds review in Scottdale, Pennsylvania: Poor service

connellsville pa rt 119 mcdonalds shift change 3:30 pm sunday 10-10-10 employees ignore all customers/personal chatter/ male/female talking about moving in together/ girl doing clean up /sweeping was very loud and annoying cook's in kitchen standing in a circle talking . Plenty of people passing thru counter area and only 1 person taking care of customers & not very well. Very unprofessional ! i will not return. (I went to Dairy Queen) Made verbal compaint as i left/ customers in resturant agreed with me "out load" you got that right this place is terrible !! I am sure the founder of Mc Donalds would have never put up with this kind of service ! thank's

Whenever I wish to be insulted and treated rudely, I just go to McDonald's. Besides the unhealthy food (more like garbage), the employees at McDonald's will certainly treat you like a piece of s$#$ the likes of which you will never forget.

#199426

Well this letter looked like it was written by a fifth grader with no puncunation. My bad.

#199425

His name is Mr. Danial, and this is not from one of us. This person isn't in our class.

#199380

Looks like another letter written by one of the students in Mr. Danials fifth grade class.

View more comments (3)
Review
#202113 Review #202113 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds review in Gig Harbor, Washington: Store was very dirty & servers were rude.

My Granddaughter and I went to Mc Donalds #25939 in Ozark, AR. I have always found time to dine in at Mc Donalds and have never come across this before. The Store #25939 was so dirty and such a mess, the trash cans that you use to throw your trash away were so full, each and every one of them to the point that trash was overflowing onto the floor and getting kicked around by the Patrons. The tables were messy with trash from the prior Patrons eating there. No one made any effert to come out and clean the store, I had mentioned it to the Store Manager and she said "oh well" we'll get to it when we get to it! cant you see were busy! There were maybe 6 to 7 total people in the lobby of the Store. Her attitude was very snooty and angered towards anybody that made a complaint about the lobby being such a mess. I had to do something Ive never done before, I had to leave my tray full of trash on the table since there was nowhere to despose of it. This probibly wouldnt be so much of a problem for me to the point of writing this complaint, but when the Manager spoke to me in the tone of voice that she did and how she delivered what she said, it was the deciding factor and here I am. Since that visit Oct. 1st of 2010, I know it will be awile before I return to any Mc Donalds Store. That visit really left a bad taste in my mouth... Was once a Happy Costumer, P. Taylor Paris, AR.
#199067

mt grandmother said i was not suppose to type aout her using the f word and about her leaving the garbage on the table and saying it is not her job to clean up i was suppose to write about and say it was the manager who swore at an old lady, okay. sorry bout that guys. it did not happen only the manager was mean

#199065

i went to throw the trash in the trash and she said leave it it is not your job it is mcdonalds job we do this all the time. then she called the manager a lazy black momma.

and said the f word, that manager needs to learn how to work. if people leave the garbage she has to clean up not them that is what grandmother Paula said said.

View more comments (1)
Review
#202054 Review #202054 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

McDonalds review in Livingston, New Jersey: When will my dvd get here

I payed in full for a DVD portible player on the frist of oct. and I would like to know when I can exspect it to arive. I am not mad , but I would like to know how long it will take to get here.email me at hayeseddie96@yahoo.com My name is Jeanie Mcdonald and I live at 731 east main Buffalo mo. account no, 2608964 I have had very good deeliongs with you and I will order more things from you in the future. I like the things I have got befor and will tell others about you so they might order things to.
#200190

Now there is your problem, you expect Mcdonalds to deliver the DVD. They are a fast food service.

Review
#201898 Review #201898 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds review in Boynton Beach, Florida: McDonald's food-poisoned breakfast

Yesterday morning at around 8:30 in the morning I came to work early so I went into the McDonalds close by for a Mocha Frappuccino, which I did not have in a while. I also decided to get a sausage McMuffin-this time with egg. At around 10-ish, my stomach really hurt. By 11-ish, my head was over the toilet. I was ice cold, earing my overcoat and another jacket. My stomach was in knots and I was furious. I did not keep the receipt from McDonalds, and I was not in the mood to march back there and cause a riot. I spent not $6.40-sometihng on the *** mean, but I lost out of at least days pay at work and not to mention the aggravation, distress, humiliation, and pain I suffered. Right now I am at home hot and sticky. For people who don't have enough money for anything else to eat I feel sorry for them, because this is a like sick joke. And nothing can be done because they a big popular food chain. I only had $10 in my pocket and that was from tips. Now I only have less than $4, they cost me a whole days pay. What an expensive and disaterous breakfast, which was even that big. NEVER AGAIN! Thanks so much McDonalds! You made my morning awesome. Go rot...
#207191

NECROLYTE is not allowed to do this assignment anymore she has to take it off because her parents say she is not allowed to write false information to get a better grade.

#204605

i agree with this woman ive at at mickey ds before and got sick as a dog!!!

TheIceGuy
#204415

Fake and ***!

#203963

Okay, I was grounded for the weekend so I could not reply anymore. However everyone my letter has more replies than yours ha ha.

In your face Francis, Christopher and Zachary. In your face.

#202578

I am getting tired of reading letters from students. They are full of spelling and gramatical errors.

It makes letters like this one look fake as well since this was written at the same time. Okay so the teacher was pissed at Mcdonalds, two years ago. Move on and live your life. Don't shove your hatred towards Mcdonalds to other's.

Don't ruin the site for people like Necrolyte and other's who are using it to share their experiences.

I don't blame the children if one of them posted the comment making Necrolyte look bad. I blame the teacher for encouraging lying and rudeness.

#202576

Zachary2000 I have the same first name as you.

Necrolyte.

You could be wrong about it being a student who posted as you. This has been happening way before the assignment. They are trolling for attention.

#202574

Actually NECROLYTE these children are not in highschol yet. They are not even in Junior High. From one of the students doing this assingnment I understand they are ten years old and in fifth grade. Not only is this teacher teaching them to lie. Actually I should have phrased it better, but I think it was the teacher who was posting in your name. You may think he is old enough to know better, but heck if he can teach a bunch of ten year olds to lie than what's to say that he would not stoop to posting in your name just to be "kewl".

Anyways these children should not be online period especially with perverts such as "Taste" and "Roger" on the site. You have to be 14 to post on this site, perhaps 13. Then there is the fact that they are lying about a serious issue.

Everyone i also thought that food poisoning does not come until a day but google said it can start from anywhere from 2 to 6 hours.

#202352

No I think she is an adult, however she/hechose to call in sick when she was not really sick. Then she tried to get Mcdonalds to pay for her calling in sick. As someone said effects of food poisioning does not take effect until a day at least.

#202351

An adult knows how to spell "wearing" or at least use a spell check. A child does not generally do these things.

Also funny how she know both the age and gender of the person impersonating her. She is a little girl herself that she describes as the imposter.

How else would she know the age and gender. Okay I can see her guessing the age, but the gender?

#202319

That is it one of the kids in the class who is doing this. For someone who gradated in 02 you sure make rash guesses.

It could be anyone, even you and you changed your mind, even Trevor, even me it could be anyone impersonating you. Also I ask. You posted as Anonymous. If so how does your teacher know your username?

You did not use the name "Necrolyte" until after the teacher commented. Till then you were just anonymous.

Then low and behold you used the exact same name as the teacher used to talk to you. If this isn't your teacher how does he/she know your internet nickname before you even posted it.

#202284

You obviouusly are a student. This letter is obviously a fake.

Food poisioning does not take affect until 24 -48 hours later, nice try but if I were a teacher I would give you an "F" for this assignment for not doing your research.

Nice try though. Probably something your mommy cooked the night before.

#202179

To the person name 'necrolyte', stating 'Okay I admit this whole story is false and I am only doing it for extra credit.'

Now you are trying to post as me? You think this whole thing is funny.

Okay you must be a little kid. Your teacher is basically allowing false impersonation and lying on a serious issue.

And to the user 'Trevor', thank you for believing that I am not some little girl in high school. This site is not for immature little kids and the internet is a privilege, not a toy. This site is name so for a reason. I thank 'Trevor' for believing my statement is true and I already made a report to the administrator about the actions being taken place by these students and this assignment.

Obviously those reading these two 'Necrolyte's can differentiate a '02 graduate from a little girl trying to impersonate an adult.

I agree with Trevor that teachers need to use more logic as well but to correct what he said:

"I also may be wrong but I believe that this teacher posted that last comment pretending to be the author"

No, Trevor, I am not the teacher. I am a mere 26-year old worker is a run down shopping center next to the carvnival flea market who went to the mcDonalds on Military and Atlantic. I agree with you that his teaching practices and his particular curriculum should be questioned. I am surprised that these kid's parents do not know about this assignment, and that if they don't then his discretion on this matter-the homework assignment- is even worse. He is a terrible role model for these kids as is teaching them numerous bad habits as well as skirting what is just and right.

I will say this now, do not rebut my complaint as a consumer, do not pose nor post as me and end this ridiculous behavior. Start a new report about your fake reports, add you classmates, add you friends, and keep it to yourself where it belongs. Do not drag others into your hole you kids are digging.

#200700

Taste please, There is currently an assignment on this site for fifth graders to write a fake complaint about how Mcdonalds made them puke. Please try to keep it clean since there are ten year olds viewing this.

Ofcourse if this "teacher" had any sense he would not post on an unmoderated site where you can post any kind of ***. He would be using a safer and more child friendly program.

I also may be wrong but I believe that this teacher posted that last comment pretending to be the author. If so this makes me more concerned about his role model to children and teaching pratices.

#200191

Okay I admit this whole story is false and I am only doing it for extra credit. My teacher says that I must admit I posted this for extra credit or I don't get the extra credit.

So I admit I am in his class.

The only reason I did not do so before was because I did not want my friends knowing I want extra credit incase they call me a nerd girl. I told Zachary and Christopher and Francis I would beat them up if they told you guys I was doing this for extra credit.

#199897

Okay maybe sick is the wrong word to use. However this teacher is a role model and he is teaching children to lie about and discredit a company. Not only is he teaching them to lie and discredit Mcdonalds but he is also rewarding them for doing this by giving them extra credit, bring up their grades ect.

#199895

How is this teacher being sick Trevor.

#199894

Necrolyte is NOT in our class people we don't even know her.

#199893

I agree with you "ha ha ha funny" it is kind of funny that this complaint was written right when the teacher created the assignment. However if you look at the student letters and this one this one does not have childish spelling and grammar mistakes, and I doubt a fifth grader could write this well.

If you look at the letters by Francis and Christopher you will realise the quality of the letter is not as good as this one. I doubt a fifth grader could write this well unless he excels in English and Language Arts.

Trust me this was not written by a fifth or sixth grader. What that teacher is doing is sick, and like someone else mentioned he is using these innocent children to fight his battle.

#199892

First of all to not be in this class the teacher marking you sure knows your name you used. Second all the letters reciently have been about people missing work because food from Mcdonalds made them sick. Funny how you just happened to be sick when this assignment was made.

#199891

#199890

Well if it is a teacher giving this assignment than instead of having them post online he should be making them write it by hand, or type it on a word processor. This site is open to the public and anyone and everyone can read these letters, and some of these students gave personnal information. Also I believe you have to be 14 to post a complaint here.

#199789

I would like to inform all of you, especially "Apparently", that "Not a Student" is right. "Francis" did not write this letter, now was it written by a student. The writer of this letter is me. I wrote this because I was angry after getting sick at the McDonalds on Military and Atlantic. In Delray. I work in the Winn Dixie Plaza.

After I got sick, I went online and tried to find a way to leave a review, or some sort of comment about my satisfaction as a consumer for the company to make people aware of another incident. Somehow I wound up here and this is where I wrote everything that had happened. I did not fabricate anything, nor would I. Nothing was exaggerated. It is mostly likely because of the so called 'assignment' floating around, the comments proving this assigment, and the students of this assignment that my report has mostly likely been discredited and now most likely unbelievable.

If you wanted to make the assignments more believable and not screw over the real victims, don't make it known through comments, praise, and jokes. It is because of that my report among other victims reports and reviews are probably now only discredited as false and a mere assignment.

#199111

No maybe 5 or 6 of us will do the assignment, at the most 12 since this is extra credit. Zoey and Yang are not allowed to do the assignment their parents said no, and Zachary will probably not do the assignment because he only does minimum work.

#199104

So this means we have to read 22 of these letters?

#199103

I am a boy not a girl, Francis can be used for both boy and girl all my brother and sisters are named these names which can be both boy and girl, Jamie, Terry, and Charlie. 22 students in my class.

#199088

Yeah, the girl that wrote the letter for extra credit is replying right now. So how many students are in your class Francis.

#199087

Actually we are in fifth grade. I only put that turd and throwing up thing because of South Park where Kenny poisons his mother so that the unborn baby dies because he knows the baby will be evil and kill him. His mother after she is poisoned keeps throwing up, then getting up and pooping turds then throwing up again and again and again.

#199082

This is an assignment, no wonder that I read several reviews about Mcdonalds making people miss work with poor spelling and grammar. I know something was funny when one of the kids posted the phrase "pooping out turds", and some of the complaints also make me believe that ten year olds were making the complaints.

Not only are they using crude wording, but they know nothing about real life. Howeever I don't think this is one of the ten year olds. (unless she is a genius).

Too perfect a letter in spelling and grammer to be from a ten year old. This one is for real which just happens to be written at the same time as the assignment.

#199057

The person who wrote this is not one of the students. I think that the person who wrote this is for real.

However I have to agree with Necrolyte, telling students to lie about this issue is just wrong. From one of the student letters I understand that these are ten year olds (grade4-6) and while this teacher did get sick from their food(read the same letter you read most likely). Anyways what this teacher is doing is using the children in his class to make Mcdonalds look bad just because he had a bad experience and to use a child like that is just wrong. If I were a parent of one of these students I would complain to the principal, the board of education ect.

Also the reason he knew her name before hand was because the OP commented on his letter.

So he thinks that the OP is one of his students not using her real name but rather a nickname. However some of these students are using their real name.

#199049

This was written by one of the students of a previous letter writer. A teacher promised his students that they would get extra credit if they wrote about how Mcdonalds makes them sick.

Funny how he/she knows your name beforehand. Interesting.

#198912

Extra credit assignment? You think this was a joke?

Who are you? I am an employee in the area and don't even go to school. I seriously got food poisoning and I am still suffering from it. How the *** can you give extra credit assignment for making students lie about a serious issue.

I read this same thing as a comment on another page and to let you know, I am not a student or writing for extra credit.

My stomach is still suffering from what I ate. How dare you.

#198141

Thanks for doing the extra credit assignment and writing a negative review about Mcdonalds as instructed. To my other students. If you want extra credit you too must write a negative review about Mcdonalds. Make sure to include that the food gave you food poisioning, and that you lost wages from being too sick to go to work.

Your mark 8/10. I took off marks for profanity since in a professional letter profanity is unacceptable.

View more comments (31)
Review
#201709 Review #201709 is a subjective opinion of poster.
On October 5, I went to MC Donald s and ordered a large milkshake which used to be 32 oz but what I received was a 22 oz. They told me that they reformatted their shakes, and I told them that for now on I am taking my business elsewhere. They really dropped the ball...

I purchased a small shake 5/21/2016, the plastic cup stood 4 inches high. Not only was there way too small an amount of the product, it was topped off with whip cream.

I was insulted with the amount of shake for $2.89, I guarantee McDonald Inc.

will never again sell me a ridiculous amount of shake for too high a price.

View more comments
Review
#201507 Review #201507 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product