2575 E Arkansas Ln, Arlington, TX 76010, USA
1.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

We went through the drive through at the McDonald at 2575 E Arkansas Lane we sat in line for 30-40 minutes. This is very unprofessional.

All the cars waited for the whole crew to argue with the lady in front. I had to be somewhere. I stated that we should not have to pay and this situation should have been handled different. Being upset they did not care turned my service away.

40 minutes this is not fast food but not only the rudeness of Myra manage when i drove away the food was on counter. Cold food that we were waiting. you as corporate should do something. This whole situation was handled wrong.

This rude manager is not someone you need to work for you. Instead of being apologetic, and trying to make up for the 40 minute wait she denied us service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Preferred solution: I SAT IN CAR 40 MINUTES TO BE TREATED LIKE *** AND DENY ME SERVICE BY MYRA. WANTED ME TO PAY FOR COLD FOOD THAT SAT ON COUNTER. .

Mcdonalds Cons: Rude mgr argued with car 40 min dnd me srvs i was upset.

Comments

Simple: park your car and walk in to the front counter. Oh wait, too lazy to cook at home and too lazy to walk.