Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
The Mc Donalds located in Edgewater in Chicago. When I tried to return tainted glasses to this Mc Donalds on June 9th at 10:15 am The manager said to his crew this *** was here last week tell her we are not accepting those glasses. It clearly states on the web site a...

Written by stephwn, on 09-07-2010 13:55

I'm amazed at the poor spelling and gramar these complaints contain. Spell properly and use good gramar to be taken seriously. If this is an example of todays work force no wonder this country has business problems. >>>

:eek Are you serious??

Service
Mcdonalds Manager
I know people make mistakes, but these days at McDonald's, it's getting crazy. I would say 9 out of 10 orders are wrong. Almost every time I order a hamburger, I get a cheeseburger. I started ordering a Hamburger without cheese and they would say "A hamburger...

I'm allergic to dairy and state this with every order, I also repeat no dairy so no cheese no sauce, just burger, bacon, bread. They say no worries, yet still have to go back as the dozy numbskulls put cheese above and below the burger... McDonald's need to teach food allergy to staff so they understand.

Mcdonalds Cheeseburger

McDonalds review in Mississauga, Ontario: McDonald Restaurant

went 2 mcdonald restaurant yesterday in the evening 7.00pm to get my son his dinner achicken nuggets combo with a mcflurry for myself the manager handed my order until my son decided he wants a mcflurry as well so when i told the manager i want anoher one she turn around and rolled her eyes as if im bothering her to make another one. i think that for a manager she should not have a stink attittude she should set an good role model for her staff or better yet get a course on how to become a better customer service.

McDonalds SUCKS! The customer service at McD's is horrid nearly 99% of the time.

Complain and they send you a little certificate for another meal and do NOTHING about it.

Sick of them

Service
Mcdonalds Manager

Mcdonalds vincennes in

If you eat at the sixth street one make sure they don't put a nut and bolt in your fries like they did mine !!! fyi i have photo's the main corp. ask for copies but i never even got an apology.I have not nor will i trust them to make my food again.They denied it came from their restaurant but the fry guy said it did he just didn't how it came off...imagine had a toddler gotten them in a happy meal.workers are incompetent and rude and didn't know who the manager on duty even was

I worked for them for over ten years. *** does happen.

They no it did. You shouldve called Jen on Hart st. she wouldve made it right.

Then you wouldnt have given them a bad name. But they did have it coming.

#151911

So you got fired and you put a nut in your french fries, are you the same person that "found"a finger in your wendy's chillie?

#151910

anyone can drop a nut into a box of fries and take a picture. send me your address and i will send you pictures of all sorts or rusty stuff in fries, big macs, milk shakes, you pick what you want to see and i'll make it happen.

i could probably get the same frie guy to admit to it, or at least claim it could happen, who knows. Take yourself to Wendys or Sonics, enjoys their nutt less fries and tasty burgers.

aprill36

oh i didn't send me your email address i'll send the pics

When did you get fired from this location?

View more comments (5)
Mcdonalds French Fries
i went to thru ur drive thru earlier and order dinner for me and my wife. we ordered our food and a few secounds later had to repeat the order.well then we pulled up to the window and notice that the order was wrong.the order taker (Crystal) had made a mistake with the...

Jude Newcomb

Cruel but funny. Only Mcds could attract such diversity.

Review

McDonalds in Haughton, La.

I just got back from McDonalds. After waiting for 10 minutes in the drive thru, I was handed a bag with my food, but was still waiting on my drink. I was asked to pull forward to wait on my drink. Of course, I told them to just go over to the other drink machine to get me a coke, but they refused. Then, the manager/owner told me to pull forward or he would call the sheriff's department and have me arrested since it was costing him $130 an hour for me to block his drive thru. I said he should either give me a drink or give me a refund. I was refused the refund, but while he was calling the sheriff, they handed me my drink. This is so ridiculous, but as I was pulling off, the manager/owner told me he was taking my license plate number to make his report to the Sheriff's office. I live in Haughton, La., and there is only one McDonald's there, so if you are wise, go across the street to the Sonic. I'm going to file a formal complaint with the McDonald's corporation against this location.

POOR POOR POOR SERVICE THE MANAGERS ALICIA AND JAY ARE VERY RUDE THEY WILL NEVER GET MY MONEY ANYMORE, I ASKED FOR THE CORPORATE NUMBER AND JAY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CORPORATE NUMBER. MANAGERS VERY VERY RUDE AT THE MCDONALDS IN HAUGHTON OFF HWY 80

It makes no sense for someone to have to pull up in order to get a coke, unless they had to add drink and carbonated water to the machine or something of that sort. I don't know, I have never heard of this scenario before. Perhaps there is more to this story.

Quanasia

Good thing the sheriff did not come, he would have charged you with grand theft auto, since at age five you are too young to be driving. You clearly are five years old if you behave this way.

This is not your property when asked to pull over you do so. You don't act like a spoiled brat. Too bad.

Mommy may not press charges for stealing her car, but other people may. Hopefully when the Sheriff called your parents they grounded you for stealing the car and called up the store and found out how you misbehaved and grounded you for that as well.

Kevin,

You're an ***. If I'm paying for it, I have the right to discern if the service is reasonable, or not.

You must be the manager at that McDonalds. You certainly have no common sense.

Yes I feel your pain, just left the attitude of the managers are awful. They have 2 lanes in drive thru, I'm at 1 of them and 4 other cars are in line in the other one but they empty 1 lane before they take order in other lane, only to order, get food and they had so much barbecue sauce on my mac rib it was running out of box dripping everywhere.

I take it back only to get a nasty attitude like I fixed it.

Awful want return. Sonic here I come

Wouldn't you think that if the coke were out in the drive thru, that the coke would also be out inside? Also, who are you to delay other people's meals in the cars behind you?

Grow up and realize that this is an imperfect world and you should go around negatively affecting those who around you.

It sounds as if the extra 2 minutes were going to kill you. I hope you find more important things to focus your discuss upon.

@Stumped

Yeah he would be willing to delay the people who were waiting. Often five year old's like himself are self centered.

Too bad mommy was not there to correct his behavior. This is the thing, discipline your child or someone else will, in this case it was the sheriff.

@Quanasia

*** Kevin. You can't read very well, can you?

The coke was handed out by the drive thru window while the manager was threatening to call law enforcement.

It took an additional 20 seconds, less time than it would to have pulled forward. You must be that idiotic manager.

@Stumped

Well, *** Stumped. You apparently didn't read the part where they handed the coke over within minutes after the suggestion to use the other machine.

The solution was simple, the Manager, and you, are idiots.

Sell out? Take your meds. I'm satisfied with the outcome.

@Sell Out

Are your parents satisfied with your behavior?

Its exactly what i expect from mcds, ***, every food and customer service expert will tell you that its ***. I just want to know the result of your "formal complaint", or did you really sell out for an apology and a coupon for free fries?

My point is that mcds isnt a place you should walk into with the highest of expectations, expect a little *** now and then and you'll stop being disappointed. I like mcds, and im glad they stepped up and took some responsability, but im always ready for their next screw up.

Are you retarded? I've already received an apology from the Owner of that McDonalds, so apparently she doesn't agree with you about the acceptable level of service from a drive through fast food joint.

If you expect and accept ***, you'll get ***. You must have a *** life.

@To Just Curious

So the owner of that Mcdonald's encourages stealing your parents car and driving without a license? What did your parents say when the sheriff called and they found out you stole their car to go to Mcdonald's?

@Quanasia

Yes, you must be an *** McDonald's manager. You can't read the entire complaint, resort to moronic insults, all the while you have your finger in your nose.

When you go to mcds you have to be ready for this type of thing. you know that its a mcds, you know that you have to wait, you know that one of the two soda machines wont work, you know that the manager wont be any help, and you know you'll pay less than $6 for the meal.

oh, im sorry you didnt know any of that stuff? you new in town? new to planet earth? born yesterday?

you wont fix mcds, and no one wants you to fix it, there is nothing wrong with the place.

mcds is mcds!! just like you would expect a big mac and fries also expect all of the beautiful BS that comes with a $6 dollar meal, or go to a real restaurant and get your smile, respect, and $20 bill.

View more comments (15)
Review

McDonalds review in Greenville, South Carolina: Said I inconvenienced them.

My friend and I went to the McDonald's drive thru on Hwy 98 by Home Depot for a simple order of four sweet teas. After five aggravating minutes of the cashier trying to get my huge and difficult order right, we proceeded to head to the window to pay. At the window I requested one of the Shrek collector's cups and to my dismay this could not be processed because "it would be an inconvenience" to add to my order. So when I was told that it could not be add to this large and difficult order I told them to keep it and drove away pissed and thirsty.

come on give the kid a break, the little child that wrote this letter really wanted a shrek cup. Don't be hard on them, from the attitude they displayed in this letter they are obviously five years old.

ok, so you wanted a shrek cup and didnt get it, actualy you didnt get anything. How many times have you been to mcds?

how many times have you waited? how many times have they gotten your order wrong or you had to repeat it at the second window? this is mcds, the same its always been, no surprises, no correct orders or warm fries, and no we wont change your order at the second window.

you see in order to provide the $3 dollar meals, free toys, and the shrek cups we need to save some money on the people. this means they will have limited time and skills to serve you, but we hope the goodies are worth it and you can put up with us and come get them.

View more comments (1)

McDonalds review in Freehold Township, New Jersey: It was like really good

the other day I went to mcdonalds and ordered 3 double cheese burgers and 3large fries I am a loyal consumer at mcdonald by the way, well anyway I was so happy when I got my food because I was so upset because I live a lonely monotnous life and mcdonalds is like my escape so like I was saying I was so super happy when I got all my food it tasted so good and I was just thrilled you know how you feel when you just finish 1st place in a waffle eating contest well it was better than that and If you were wondering if I was ever in a waffle eating contest yes indeed I was I am guilty as charged well thank you for being there for me mcdonalds I love you more than my mother and I've been living with her for 37 years so it's like oh my god so just thank you I'll be having dinner there tonight so I look forward to seeing all those spiffy workers farewell
#162082

Wasted my time reading this dribble...

Mcdonalds Burger

McDonalds review in Vancouver, British Columbia: Spitting mad on mchappy day

mchappy day means all the employees get to play with baloons while they work? 4 employees running around hitting each other with wet slobbery deflated baloons,.slobbering all over them while they blow them up, then pinching them to squeal while spraying their spit from the deflating baloon all over the manager who made my food who was giggling about it all i get from the manager is a dumb blank stare followed by a mumbled sorry when I mention the food safety aspect of their idea of fun I would've complained directly to macdonalds but I didn't get a receipt with the store # i was at & their website lets you find locations but are not able to send a complaint without that 5 digit#, same thing with the 1800#

The wonderful thing about mcds is that you can see everything thats going on in the kitchen, this way you can walk out if it looks too risky. The minute you touch the door, counter, chair, your own money, the change you get back, all of it could turn out to be a good cause for a complaint.

But when you go to mcds you know that the place is full of germs, spit, and slobbers, its part of the charm. That's why I try to make it in once a week, to feel normal and free, and to test my health. If nothing kills me over the next couple of days I know i'm good.

So enjoy the things that make mcds, well, mcds... or go to Wendy's.

You are the dumb one if this is how you write a letter. A first grader has better spelling and grammar than you do.

View more comments (1)
Review

McDonalds review in Greensboro, North Carolina: In drive thru line for 15 min. left out frieds and soda.

we have had this to happen to us twice at the same mcdonalds. we went to this mcdonalds at 21:34pm and we didn't leave till 21:49pm. i drove off my daughter realize that we didn't get our fries, i waited while she went back to get them,then she notice that the drink wasn't in the bag either, after i got up the road. i had to turn around and go back to get the drink. another customer made a statement about this store it's known to leave out your fries and drinks every time.

good thing you only ordered one meal or you would probably be back millions of times because they forgot your food for meal one, then they forgot the drink for meal two, then you go back for your burger for meal three, then you go back for a strwa for meal four and last but not reallylast you go back for ketchup for yourfried for meal five.

You are not the brightest crayon in the box are you. You had to go back twice for forgotton food.

you do know that mcds spokesperson is a clown? Ronald mcd.

This is a place for you get some food for about $5, the kids to play in, and for others to get a taste of the work life for minimum wage. This is not the type of place you go to if you are looking for the dinning experience or if you are a service oriented individual. Remember that this is mcds, you can be loud, messy, free.

The employees deal with a lot of *** from all ends, just double check you stuff before you pull away and ask for correction if needed, with a smile. If you need it to be right all the time and you want apologies and respect then take yourself to a real restaurant and bring $20 for the bill.

I hate to say it, but since when does McDonald's put your soft drinks in a bag? I actually work for them and we are never to put drinks in a bag unless you the customer ask us too.

Your sebsite is bad, real bad. Please have a professional design a website that can access all the good stuff in your stores. I like your stores, I hate your website.

Get some help on the web.

Dan