Filter by rating :
filters
I am not one to complain. I have loved eating at McDonalds since I was a little girl, and I have never had a complaint, until now!! My family of five and I ate there tonight, and I ordered the "angus deluxe", the order was promptly filled. When I opened the box,...

thanks Johnnie

I lost my clothes My Pickup every thing

But i got a Duster

to clean up with ? Ish.

Review
#199067 Review #199067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mcdonalds Burger

Poor service at mcdonalds... whats new?

to the mcdonalds in acworth, ga on baker rd... the next time i come there and get poor service by some trailer park redneck too worried about texting you "baby daddy" instead of giving me my fu***ng meal ill be sure you get a mcnugget in your *** that goes for the midget, and especially the *** ni***r *** with the green teeth. i must say, how hard is your job ? you just give me what i ask for and thats it. why do the dumbest people in the world serve us food? why does it seem like a ugly convention at mcdonalds? you people are ruiningthe reputaion of all the nice, clean, and decent people that work in fast food. in closing, do us all a favor. brush your teeth, comb the nappy out of your hair, take a shower (thats how the rest of us look clean), and go back to tricking your self out at the back side of the liquor store, its all your qualified to do.

We work dead end jobs and don't give a *** and nobody has any pride in serving your f@t *** food. Also blacks and mexicans aren't the *** of the earth this *** country was built on a combination of many *** races.

#190535

sometimes i have the same problem with people at McD's, they look like they just roll out of bed (skip the shower) and come to work, no pride in their job when they should have some, lucky them they have a job in this economy!

and please wash your uniform or get more than one because i have seen some nasty, dirty, food covered, and stained uniforms like they don't bother to wash them or don't have another pair.

View more comments (1)
Review
#198307 Review #198307 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bad mcdonalds with poor management and cold food in hagerstown maryland

I purchased two combo meals from the McDonald's in hagerstown Maryland inside the pilot travel center at 11:59 am on 9-11-2010 and left McDonald's at 12:07 pm, both were cold when I got home around 12:09 pm and I return to the McDonald's around 12:12 pm to ask for hot food or my money back. The manager refused to do either stating I had been gone 45 Min's and I show him the receipt that show the order was taken at 11:59 am and that now it was 12:14 pm and that I had already been back for 2 minutes,He still refused to refund my money.I ask then for his name and supervisors name and he refused to give me either and I ASK FOR A NUMBER TO CALL and he yell if you want it, go get it yourself on the door. I will never eat again in a McDonald's because of this and I will post this story every where I can. I can not even begin to express how mad I am that I was treated this way! this will also effect the pilot travel center that the McDonald's is in, as I will never use their gas station again as long as this clown of a manager works in the mcdonalds listed above! I wrote to the pilot travel center as well expressing my rage about this clown who calls him self a manager , as he does not only give a bad image to the McDonald's but also the pilot travel center! this man deserves nothing less then to be fired IMO . This is not the way a so call manager should treat a customer! this man needs to be reprimanded or even let go for his unprofessional behaver
Matt

I worked at PTC for a summer. They have no control over those other stores within the center.

They just rent a space.

Pilot is NOT at fault here. Just saying.

I cant believe the managers treated you like garbadge. I work at mcdonalds the rule is customers are always right.

We get complaints about the food is cold all the time. We normaly say sorry and give them food that is right off the fryier.

Mcdonalds food is prepared before you order.

So the meat is poot into heating cabinets and fries are put under the heat lamp. When I eat at mcdonalds a ask them if they can cook my meal fresh.

#194211

Boooo hoooo. Do you have a microwave? :cry

#190540

i would have microwaved it when i got home... :roll

not that big of a deal

View more comments (3)
Review
#198070 Review #198070 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

McDonalds ICED COFFEE

Why is it that the Hammond La. McDonald's location on Wardline Rd NEVER knows how to make a PLAIN iced coffee? I am told constantly I HAVE to add some flavoring like vanilla, hazelnut, etc. And, low and behold you say you want no ice!!!! Their iced coffee is already made to be iced coffee so if you don't want ice they don't need to add it. It just won't come out as cold without it. It's a personal choice. So, when I go to this *** Hammond La. location I am forced to get a vanilla flavored iced coffee and if I ask for a plain one with no ice I get an old lukewarm cup of black coffee out of their automatic drip coffee pot... Employees there have nothing upstairs, let me tell you.....

It is a troll, the only troll on here is you fiddles. No one but you are posting under your username.

You just don't have the balls to admit this. Probably because someone is too busy sucking them.

See? That's not me.

Eat a big juicy terd sandwich you juvenile punks! I'm gonna go wash my pagina with a vanilla(Yuck!Flavor!) iced coffee from Mcdonalds.

Aww...they bleeped it out. Anyway, it rhymes with 'pagina'. Big crusty pagina.

Like the *** balls comment, for example. Everyone knows i have a large, smelly, gaping ***. Duh.

fiddles1

branchmomma, I believe it is more to do with the employees that work there than a rule with Mcdonalds. When I go to other locations I usually don't have this issue.

And, their iced coffee is excellent. I like it plain with just the syrup sugar and cream that comes in it. It is premium coffee. I ask for no ice because I don't like it to get watery once the ice melts.

Plus, you know how restaurants are infamous for adding more ice than the actual drink you are purchasing. By the way, some troll is on my post here using my name without caps.

I would never type such idiotic comments as are on here. I have reported them.

Pat

Thanks for the heads up on McDonalds Iced coffee. I almost bought it the other day, it looked good. I just wonder if it a McDonald's rule or not, because I am only a state away from you, (Texas)

Trevor is right. You would have to 'present your balls' for an individual to be able to suck them. Very childish comment.

Sometimes, when i get sad and lonely, i like to shove a spicy chicken sandwich in my pants.

You are also the same poster as Tory Angry Kelly. So is Trevor, and you the new poster.

Good one Trevor.

If you want the perfect iced coffee, go to a real coffee shop ***. It's fast food, not the Ritz. Or, just keep going there (cause you will) and keep whining about it.

If you want someone to "suck your balls" you have to present them. Now isn't that an immature comment?

Oh shut up all of you. I hate you all go *** balls, you are all 12 year old losers.

You have no proof that Irish, jhjlhgv are the same posters, but that other poster proved that you are the same poster. You were on one account and thought you were on another.

Just ignore the "grammar police" who post here. They try to correct others but make more mistakes in doing so.

They are usually the worst offenders!

This board is to inform others of bad services and people should respond, not nit-pick grammar and spelling.

Thanks for the warning about this particular McDonald's!

fiddles1

"Tasha", and "you slipped up", add them to the troll list, too. Wow, get a life, you big LOSER, lol.

fiddles1

jhjlhgv, Irish, and the most recent poster, Troy, are all the same person. Hilarious, lol.

I'm "butthurt"? Seriously, that uneducated, immature word, (which it really isn't a word), is and has never been a part of my vocabulary. Obviously, it's part of yours.

And, you're telling me something about speaking correctly? How old are you, 12?

sorry the quoting did not go right let me retry

"As the other person stated, your comments made absolutetly no sense whatsoever."

"You are the other poster fiddles1. You just slipped up and did not remember which account you were using when you posted this reply. Ofcourse the other poster is going to agree with you. You are the same poster.

"2. Written by Troy, on 10-09-2010 14:03 Well those of you who are correcting my speling and grammar have no lives and are losers and idiots. Now I told you to comment on my letter and you don't. You just correct my spelling and grammar. "jhjlhgv" you take a lot of time playing english teacher and correcting people's spelling and grammar, however you you loser have failed to comment on my letter to Mcdonalds. You lamebrain."

Isn't it fiddles1 who made the complaint and has his/her grammar corrected.

"As the other person stated, your comments made absolutetly no sense whatsoever.\"You are the other poster fiddles1. You just slipped up and did not remember which account you were using when you posted this reply.

Ofcourse the other poster is going to agree with you. You are the same poster.\"2. Written by Troy, on 10-09-2010 14:03 Well those of you who are correcting my speling and grammar have no lives and are losers and idiots. Now I told you to comment on my letter and you don\'t.

You just correct my spelling and grammar.

\"jhjlhgv\" you take a lot of time playing english teacher and correcting people\'s spelling and grammar, however you you loser have failed to comment on my letter to Mcdonalds. You lamebrain.\"

You can't spell simple words and you are calling me an ***. Very ironic.

You just correct my spelling and grammar.

Not to defend her, but this poster made a few typos and then edited his letter after Tasha's comment. Also calling people losers for correcting your misspelled words just makes you one yourself.

BTW English begins with a capital letter and yes there was that lo and beold thing. You seem like a rude person to deal with.

Awww, you're butthurt! How adorable!

Maybe, if you spoke better, people would take you seriously. I'm certainly not the only person on this site who corrects grammar and spelling.

It is hard to take *** people seriously. Also, you could probably go to another location for coffee...or make it your own *** self and stop ***, you whiny piece of ***

fiddles1

jhjlhgv, since you took out the time to correct the term "lo and behold" maybe you could actually reply to my complaint about McDonalds? This board is titled "pissed consumer" and not "english grammar 101".

I've read other people's complaints and it seems someone is running around correcting spelling on many posts here. It's probably the same loser, lol.

Actually, the term is "lo and behold", not "low". It doesn't really make sense in the context in which you're using it, either.

fiddles1

EXCUSE ME, Tasha? First of all, I spelled everything perfectly.

Plus, you're just as *** as the idiots that work at this Mcdonalds. You don't know that an iced coffee is a prepared beverage already made. It is not a plain old cup of automatic drip coffee with ice added. Learn about things before you claim to know what you're talking about.

As the other person stated, your comments made absolutetly no sense whatsoever. :roll

Hey Tasha, the poster that you're replying to spelled everything correctly so you eirher need to take some english lessons or get a pair of glasses. You're comment made no sense.

Actually you are the one that has nothing upstairs. First of all your spelling and grammar style is horrible.

A six year old can do better.

Ice is cold. If you don't want iced in your coffee than it will be warm.

View more comments (27)
Review
#197602 Review #197602 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Mc Donald's quality degradation in Pakistan | McDonalds review from Dallas, Texas

Overall, McDonald's in Pakistan had been keeping up with their quality pretty well as compared to other fast food companies (KFC, Pizza Hut who have really lost it all) but one thing that I have always been complaining about in their feedback forms was stale bread. I believe they use best quality ingredients consistenly except the bread. It is probably local, sometimes cold and often stale. This is a request to their quality control department to please look into. With Hardees now making waves here in Lahore, McD is losing quite a few customers who prefer better value for money they spend.

Their delivery service is really pathetic. I am living in Federal B.

Area, Karachi. The branch concerned for making home delivery is Gulshan Branch Block 6.

Today I placed an order at 2355hrs, 2hrs 15 minutes gone, still waiting for the delivery. Gulshan branch's usual delivery time is 2 hours.

Review
#195828 Review #195828 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Red meat? | McDonalds review from Silver Spring, Maryland

So the hubby went to McDonalds the other day and brings home a PINK Angus burger? Ewhhh

Why is pink meat disgusting? It's beef.

No problems there.

Ever heard of steak tartar?

The ignorance in America is disgusting.

Al has a good point! The meat wouldn't be pink if it wasn't fresh.

Seriously though, pink meat is just disgusting. McDonald's isn't exactly the healthiest place to eat but there is no way I would want any pink meat.

At least you knew it was fresh.

So this drunk walks into a bar.....

View more comments (2)
Review
#195460 Review #195460 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mcdonalds Burger
So, I go into my local McDonald's and the guy was all like, "you want fries, muthafucka...pour some salt on this!!!" and showed my son and I his manhood (trouser snake). It was gross. I am very unpleased with my experience. I wish somebody would have told me...

Why isnt this obvious fake "complaint" deleted from this site?

Review
#194725 Review #194725 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mcdonalds

i went to mcdonalds today and i got myself a bigmac combo with a root beer i opened the bag and to my surprise there was no straw in the bag so i had to drink my rootbeer without a straw!!!!! how am i sopose to drink my rootbeer without a straw what a rip off i looked all around for an hour for a straw but was unsuccesfull by the time i got to drink my rootbeer it was warm what a shame i will never eat at macdonalds again what kind of retaurant does this kind of thing
First B

OMG they forgot your straw, how will you function, the person who forgot your straw should be shot at a shooting range and have to pay for your the shrink you see since this will haunt you for the rest of your life.

" i will never eat at macdonalds again "

You will now live allot longer

bruce
#196707

OMG! I cant believe I wasted my time reading your tirade.

How childish is that! So they forget a straw, just smile and DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

Excuse me but she still needs a straw since she is only six years old she may spill. Just look at her horrible spelling. Clearly this is a child who is too young to drink without a sippy cup or straw.

You must be kidding! Haven't you ever made a mistake or forgotten anything? What an ***!!

You are a ***.

i bet you had another intention for the straw and it had nothing to do wihd drinking your rootbear

joe attorney if he lives in north america like most of the poster including me he just may be able to sue for this as you claim as much as your joking.

i went back today and coplained they gave me a free meal so now im good mcdonalds is great

I think you should file a law suite and collect for damages. This must be good for at least a million.

are you for real? OMG THEY FORGOT THE STRAW THE STRAW! you know you can *** the lid and drink it like a big kid

View more comments (9)
Review
#194606 Review #194606 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mcdonalds Combo Meal
Tampa,Florida..........I ordered a hamberger,fries and a Smoothie, and ate in the restaurant....looked at the bill and I was charged for eating in the place.........46 cents.....maybe not much to you all but when did Mcdonalds start charging for eating...

They also charge a drive through tax as well they collect a "tax" for every transaction. Here in Michigan we have no tax on prepared foods. However they charge there McDonald's tax on all order dine in or tax out.

Review
#192695 Review #192695 is a subjective opinion of poster.
so i went thru the drive thru at mc donalds and the drive thru lady that takes the orders and the money was sooo rude!!!!she told me the food would b at the nxt window n i said ok thanx. waiting for the car infront o me to leav i sat thr so she open up the window n...

Even if these people all work at Mcdonalds which I doubt. This person is not fit to work at Mcdonalds.

They will take one look at her spelling and not hire her. Only a child would assume someone works at a place just because they are defending them.

Dave does your mommy know you are visiting this site. Dave must be a child, he does not know how to write a proper sentence.

Review
#192354 Review #192354 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service