Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Mcdonalds

I ate at mccramers and I thought I was going to get sick. the place was dirty, the foot was really fatty and it felt really old, and stale, and I don't know, I just didn't like it at all, what the heck, why do restaurants allow you to do this all the time, it is not fair, they shouldn't be allowed to serve food that is stale, dirty, smelly, and really, really fatty. it is the weirdest thing every, don't you think? I mean, what the heck are they thinking? huh, I just don't get it

You tried the food? Hm.

I just bought some fat. Biggie sized.

Told them to leave the chicken on the bird.

Greasy! :p

I just got a Chiken Ranch sandwich from McD . The chicken breast was completely raw. I`vw been gagging every since.

I like your sentence structure, SALLY

the other 2 commenters are totally right dumb ***

I guess you lived on another planet for most of your life. Mcdonalds food is fatty. Also if the place was so dirty why did you eat there in the first place?

:upset I hate you. You're an ***.

You're actually complaining about a fastfood joint? Wow. Oh, by the way... learn how to type and use proper sentence structure.

***. :zzz

View more comments (5)
Review
#141943 Review #141943 is a subjective opinion of poster.

McDonalds review in Thornhill, Ontario: Zachary1998 is retarded

I have proof, here is a letter that this retard wrote. Just look at the comments that me and Brett wrote for him to teach him a lesson. http://subway-restaurant.pissedconsumer.com/than /> We have told him that if he does not get off this site we will continue swearing at him and being rude. Also unlike him I will end this letter the proper way with a proper ending unlike that little retard. Notice how I put two spaces after the final greeting and signature. This retard did not if you look at his letter. Sincerely Jason TilloAge 16
Review

McDonalds review in Thornhill, Ontario: Jason Tillo and Brett are trolls and Pathetic bullies.

He is very rude. He uses bad language. He picks on people smaller than him like me and my friends. He is also a troll. Just look at some of his comments on the Wal-mart and Mcdonalds letters. All he does is insult people who write the letters. he is older than me and he says he beats kids my age up in real life. "Just look at this link and you will see what I am talking about. He is also a sheep. This means that he does whatever Brett tells him to do. He can't think for himself which makes me wonder how he became a Junior in High School. Here are one of the letters where he and Brett are picking on me. http://wendys.pissedconsumer.com/the-wend &-s-by-my-house-has-the-worst-serv 'earth review at - CONSUMER}-20081007138510.html http://subway-restaurant.pissedconsumer.com/than /> From Zachary and Chris.

To the posters that are telling these people to stop acting like children, you know what judging from the writing style and insuts they are probably children. I would say around 13, the age you are telling them to stop acting.

Well these children probably 13, hence the reaon they are acting like 13 year olds. Perhaps they are younger if Zach is using his birth year in his name which would make him what 12.

Zachary

How old are you anyways, you know you are the one that started this whole thing. It seems like you are the bully and not Jason and Brett.

It does not matter the age difference, if you are the one making letters on them than you are the bully. You know if you had not made this childish letter than they would not have wrote one about you.

Why don't you grow up and act your age instead of like some 13 year old. You are acting like such a child, act like an adult.

@Issac

Ok one, why didn't you just say that. Two why be suck a pri*ck about it?

I am not arguing with him, I obviously got my message across.

Don't worry about it anymore, alright.

Don't you get it SickSensation, by responding to Jason you are being foolish, you are feeding the troll. A few days ago you said that you would not respond to him anymore, but like I said you are too foolish to realise that if you reply he will reply back.

Basically the two of you want somoene to say that you are completely in the right, when you are not. I think both of you crave attention. Anyways I will not argue.

Go ahead, argue with Jason, get off topic, just remember the stronger person backs off and ignores the other which neither of you are doing. You both need to grow up.

@Issac

That is not feeding the troll, this is not continuing, this is not foolish.Not dignifying him with an adequate response is all he deserves. I'm essentially killing any intimidation he feels from people, and killing any word he had.

If that's immature, I don't know what isn't. Stopping, letting him bash me and everyone?. Maybe I should let him be able to push others around. You my friend can say what you want, but I'm not being pulled into an argument with you.

You said what you want. I strongly disagree!.

No point continuing, we have different views. I guess that means you wont try to argue.

Goodbye:)

No you are the one that does not get it Sick, you keep saying that you are going to end this but you are not ending it. Infact you are too foolish to end this. You are too foolish to know that you are feeding the troll. You say you are not going to feed the troll but you are feeding him. You are also posting the same message over and over again. The other's have stopped the only foolish ones are you and Jason. Both of you want someone to say "You are right the other party is wrong." Hate to break it to you but both of you are wrong. Jason may be a troll but you are too foolish to realise that you are feeding the troll.

And Zachary, you have at least stopped but you too are getting Jason riled up. This letter, as well as the one by Jason was uncalled for. You may be a teenager but you are acting more like a ten/eleven year old than how ever old you are.

Why are the three of you, (or rather four since Zachary and Chris both wrote this letter together.) following each other from letter to letter and posting things are irrelevent to this letter.

Sick you are guilty as Jason, and Jason you are as guilty as Sick. Now the two of you stop this nonsense and grow up.

@Issac

So what are you saying, he deserves a thought through response. Ha, ya right.

Jason is a troll, so are his buddy's, he deserves no more than the copy then paste approach.

This is no being immature, this is not spamming. This is me not caring to even read what he types. I'm on no team.

and it's different every time, considering that Jason always types something rude and uncalled. I really don't see were Issac is coming from.

@Issac

that is not spamming, it's a reminder to stay on topic. What are you going on about?

Jason, you truly are pathetic. Drop it already.

Spamming is were you post something like Jason sucks x 100000. Do your research

Jason T

Hey kid, I wrote a letter for you both in Mcdonalds and Wal-mart.

Actually sick we get the message since you spammed the board with the same message over and over again. You are not acting any more mature than him.

Seems like there are five of you involved in the fight. Jason/Brett verses Zachary/Chris/Sick.

Sick/Zachary/Chris's side what does it matter if Jason is older than Zachary.

One or two years does not matter. You guys are all teenagers and you are acting like ten year olds.

Jason you are being immature. On my Mc Donalds thread you said, and I quote "...Just let me warn you "," (you forgot the coma) I am not going to end this. It is up to you to end this "," since you seem older and more mature. "

Despite me ending it, still he continuies.

You say "play this game", but what game are you referring too. I never knew you would revert to violent talk to try and make someone see you as big, especially since zachary is younger than you. Then you go on to say, and I quote "...I have picked on kids younger than him...". To me that just seems like a class A punk bully. I do not even know how you figure I know someone that has an age difference off almost eight years. You're words are but empty threats and words.

Now please, stay on topic or leave troll

honestly all three of you need to grow up. You are acting like a bunch of 10 year olds.

Quit repeating yourself, and zachary wants to get into this than he will suffer. I have picked on kids younger than him.

Just look at the way this *** wrrote his letter with grammar mistakes. I had to read it five times before I found any mistakes and I found two.

It is up to you to end this since you seem older and more mature. " and despite me ending it, still he continuies.

you say "play this game", but what game are you referring too. I never knew you would revert to violent talk to try and make someone see you as big, especially since zachary is younger than you.

To me that just seems like a class A punk bully. You're words are but empty thoughts.

Go away

Okay you want to play this game too, fine. Just look at the comment I wrote on your letter.

zachary1998

Sorry somehow this letter was sent three times, well this is the one with my username and everything so if you are going to comment please comment on this one. Just ignore the other two.

View more comments (15)
Review

McDonalds review in Thornhill, Ontario: SickSensation is pathetic.

He makes this whiny letter for Mcdonalds. Let me tell you a bit about him. He is a disgrunted ex Mcdonalds employee. So he made this whinny letter. He did not like the replies he got so if somoene that wrote to him he acted all rude. http://mcdonalds.pissedconsumer.com/worked-at-mcdonalds-so-i-ll-list-there-illegal-health-and-food-safty-violations-and-poor-employement-20080830133340.html As you can see he can't keep his story straight. Then he wrote this letter about me. http://this-site.pissedconsumer.com/jason-tillo-is-a-troll-20081105141417.html I would advice you not to reply to his letters. If you do want to reply to his letters tell him that he is great, if you reply negative to him he may need to see a shrink. Infact I would not be surprised if his shrink told him to write a letter about me to make himself feel better. As for sicksensation. Two can play at this game.

My article has been confirmed by Dragon, a WORKING employee of Mc Donald's.He has confirmed the facts, if you have any legitimate questions, I'll be happy to talk.

Now please, stay on topic or leave troll

btw, a cyberpunk, like yourself, only deserves a response of copy then paste. If you have any legitimate questions, I'll be happy to stop repeating.

Despite me ending it, still he continuies.

You say "play this game", but what game are you referring too. I never knew you would revert to violent talk to try and make someone see you as big, especially since zachary is younger than you. To me that just seems like a class A punk bully. I do not even know how you figure I know someone that has an age difference off almost eight years. You're words are but empty threats.and words.

Now please, stay on topic or leave troll

You are mature, how mature is it to get a ten year old to fight your battles, well tell your friend that now he is in on the war.

This is all your hear from me Jason:

Jason you are being immature. On my Mc Donalds thread you said, and I quote "...Just let me warn you I am not going to end this. It is up to you to end this since you seem older and more mature. " Despite me ending it, still he continuies.

You say "play this game", but what game are you referring too. I never knew you would revert to violent talk to try and make someone see you as big, especially since zachary is younger than you. To me that just seems like a class A punk bully. You're words are but empty threats.

Go away

I know control c is copy and control v is pasting. That is not what I am doing.

As you can see when you write your words are spelled incorrectly, when I type they are not only spelled correctly, but written in a different manner. You are such an *** that you don't know that control c and control v copy letter for letter.

Dragon you retard, I know how to copy an paste, I just don't copy and past sick's posts because it will make me look as *** as him. As for sick.

He keeps saying he is ending this but he continues it. If he wants to end it he would not post.

lmfao. This is unbelievable. This is starting to turn into a small flame war.. Dragon, you don't have to argue with him. I don't know how he figured I know you, meh whatever. Jason you are being immature. On my Mc Donalds thread he said, and I quote "...Just let me warn you I am not going to end this. It is up to you to end this since you seem older and more mature. "

I will post that anytime Jason reply's in this thread, or any other one's he decides to create

I have ended my original thread by posting this:

This article has been confirmed by Dragon, a WORKING employee of Mc Donald's.He has confirmed the facts, if you have any legitimate questions, I'll be happy to talk.

Now please, stay on topic troll

This is only a reminder, not a reply. IT'S OVER JASON, get over it already.

I can tell this is bugging him, you know, not replying to him. Jason, your exposed as a troll, any smart troll would leave this site. You wont find any argument with me now.

Jason, I am not a friend of sick. You go on about he has poor grammar and spelling. Yet you don't know copy + paste you're one *** F*U*C*K. Your grammar is not perfect, in fact it is just as horrible as his current spelling and grammar. I know it's hard for a *** F*U*C*K like you to understand that I'm f*u*c*i*n*g your mom in the *** as you type your comments. Wonder why she leaves to some hotel every day?

Jason, you will never beat me in this war. NEVER. Stop being a kid. SickSensation has stopped but you don't seem to want to.

Jason, I can smell you from across the world. MAN YOU STINK!!!!!!! Have a shower instead of typing for once.

You smelly troll. Stop sticking your dic*k up your dads *** hole. I AM KING OF INSULTS Fuckero

what are you gong on about?

the ctrl + c is copy and ctrl + v is pasting

now stop straying, you smelly troll

Whatever Jason, you need to get a life:

Dam trolls, they really do smell

I am not cont c and control ving your posts. If I were my spelling and grammar would be terrible.

Quit spelling like a kid. Quit getting your little friends to defend you.

wow, watch that profanity Dragon. It's over I found the best solution to keep Jason's word zipo and remind everyone he's a troll posting illegitimate stuff. All with a simple Ctrt + c then ctrl + v (this is for my article not this worthless one)

From now on, whenever Jason or one of his buddy's post of topic. I'll simply put this:

Now please, stay on topic troll

what do you think?

Jason your a sorry sack of S*H*I*T LEAVE. Your mom told me last night for you to get a life

Jason, don't try and make it appear your completely innocent. I tried to stop, but you only kept antagonizing me, you could of staid on topic after all.

I will stop, and your only move on to someone else. Thanks everyone for backing me, somewhat, I apologize for all that juvenile language, but I think we can agree he deserved it somewhat. I am glad at least people are recognizing Jason as being a troll.

This was my whole intention after all, I'm sorry if I came across as a *** to some people. That is not me.

I did not report my article to look good, and ya it is ridiculous they left one open.

Funny how trolls back down once confronted by a crowd.

Sick you know if you stop these comments so will I.

whatisgoingon

I admit that SickSensation is showing Juvenile behaviour, but well technically he is a Juvenile. As for Jason, I and a lot of other have seen him and his friend Brett on the boards. (They know each other in real life.) I think that Jason is just coming to these boards to cause trouble. I am not approving what SickSensation is doing. (If it was him that made the board on Jason and not one of the two trolls) however I think this whole site would work a lot more better if Jason and his friends stopped posting. They post nothing but negative. There was even a compliment for wal-mart where they exchanged some college student's television. The father of the daughter made a comment. It was well written polite and one of these two trolls made a comment about how great it is because now his daughter can watch all the p*rn on TV that she wants.

Again I am not approving what Sick is doing. But try to remember that most of us are adults here, and he is still in grade 12, that makes him 17-18, and at that age sometimes we say and do foolish things. They don't always know how to react when someone is being a complete ***. Why sometimes as adults we don't even know.

Sick - If you really want him to stop, I would adivse you not to post off topic in the replies that he posted. I admit there are times when I want to reply back to him negatively, but I advice you to be careful. I have seen him go at other posters that rile him up, and I would just ignore him. I wish that there was a way to block his comments.

One more thing I have noticed. When Jason/Brett were harassing another user the user and several others have reported the posts and they were not deleted. If you go to the BurgerKing forgets your food compaint you will see more of this.

Drake - I agree with you that Jason started this whole thing, however SickSensation is not letting it go. I don't know if you saw the first board but Sick Sensation made a board about Jason.

I don't know why the moderators deleted one board, and kept the other which makes me believe that Sick asked them to delete the board so that he can look better. However Sick did make the first complaint boards. (Now I am not saying that two wrongs make a right) I am saying that Sick had no right to be as childish as Jason and make a board, just like Jason had no right to get his revenge. They are both guilty.

I am not taking sides here. I am just saying that both these people are being childish.

SickSensation, if your board was deleted without your telling them then I apologize for suggesting that you asked them to delete the boards, but I think if the moderators are going to delete one board they should delete the other board. Honestly, I can say that some of us feel like kindergarten teachers here trying to get the two of you to stop fighting.

I see it as both Sick and Jason are egging each other on. You guys are making it that sick is the victim, however this is not the case.

Sick too made a letter.

As for sick and Jason, if you don't stop this the two of you will get s time out. :grin

Jason grow up, someone already confirmed what Sick said

Jason, I don't care about what you post, because by posting SickSensation is pathetic. Your being pathetic. I apologize for any harm I may have caused you in my insults, I can see I have deeply affected your sanity

wow, ok look at this, it's really out off hand. Can any one say flame war.

if the moderator is deleting Sicks articles, why is this one here?

it says 404: Not Found

Why is this Mc Donald's thing crawling out of the cracks, spreading like a virus. It has over 500 hits, probably the most here.

I just read the last comment posted by "Dragon" he claims he worked there and has a very good point about why it IS NOT FRESH. he asks you:

"how can the manager's expect their employees to care when there treated like dirt?"

All because SickSensation is showing juvenile behavior does not mean he's a liar

Don't make this about me. I'm only pointing out the obvious.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT SICK AND JASON SAY

Jason is a troll, this is obvious. but Sick is no better when he start posting back with insults

Stop it you two before I have to separate you. Know one cares who is pathetic or not. Jason, Sick stop your bikerng, your giving me a headache.

Drake, I told you I stopped. and what does he mean, two can play that game. I'm not playing any games.

Jason, let me tell you, you seem just as pathetic as he is. WILL BOTH OF YOU STOP YOUR "WINING" Neither of you are any more mature, you must both be 9

Look, you seem like a bright kid. So why are still going on I already explained to you i quit.

it was on the article. If you had been on topic, instead of bashing my spelling, grammar and anything else you think affected me. I would not have said you were a troll, If You had said I think this is a Lie because___ not he's a Liar cause he spelt it Lier, this never would of happened. You say whiny, how?

You seem to be wining in this article yourself

I do not care, you can be rude, obnoxious, or anything else in my article. but to go completely off topic is ridiculous, did the title say, hey I'm pissed cause I can't spell and have no grammar.

No so stay on topic next time and stop being a KID. Why can't you accept it's over, stop caring on and get some maturity, I have stopped, now why aren't you?.

View more comments (29)
Review
Last year you guys gave out coupons to trick or treaters for a free soft drink, fried or ice cream. My son and I went this year to collect one for my daughter(who I left at home because she did not want to go trick or treating) and himself. I was told that they are...

Complaining about McDonalds is like complaining about Walmart. You can't get something for nothing. The cheaper you go, the less you get.

View more comments

McDonalds review in Trumann, Arkansas: Upset recent employ

I just want someone to know that the store in brenham texas. Is very unorganized, very dirty, very unruly towards vcustomers. inside and out.And your manager and district and are very rude. And they discrimant agaist other races. Coporate really needs to check this problem. local customers are refussing to eat there. And travlers. A concerned old employee, who got pushed out. They dont make the kitchen people wear gloves. They let certain ones do what they want and others yell at . certain ones are always late opening the store and still have a job. I am just really consierend about this company.

Jason, are you a disgruntled teen. You are are troll because you go off topic.

Leave this site so the grown ups can talk. what does disgruntled employee have to do with trolls?

You went on about his grammar, spelling and self esteem. YOU ARE A TROLL

Ignore sick, he is just a disgrunted ex employees for mcdonalds.

Ignore Jason. He has some mental problems. That dam troll, get a life bud

Don't bash the company, with your poor writing skills fast food and janitorial work is the only work you can get.

Steve C

Contact your local Health Department - they are in charge of facility inspections. The more people who register complaints with the Health Dept.

on this establishment, the sooner something will be done about it.

Just make sure it is a valid complaint - not just an "angry former employee" complaing (Those kind don't hold up well with the Health Dept. or in court)

View more comments (4)
Service
Mcdonalds Manager

McDonalds review in Chicago, Illinois: Dont go there

the worst place to go is McDonald's

ok...

reasons, please?

.....what the ***?

Miramichi New Brunswick McDonalds

The service at Miramich New Brunswick Canda Franchise service is remarkably worthless, and the managment doesnt even seem to care, for someone to wait over 30 minutes to even submit their order, when there are only 3 people standing in front of them is remarkable, and then to stand in front of the cash register and wait for another 10 minutes is outrageous. IT IS A SHAME FOR THE MCDONALDS FRANCHISE, AND SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE. I had to take my 3 children out of McDonalds without getting anything, thought that this franchise actually cared about children, but obviously this branch does not. Especially when employees are walking around and teasing one another and playing with condiments and trying to act busy, and not waiting on customers, and mangers are laughing about the nieve employees they have underneath them.

@ Rachkatierj

OMFG that was soooo funny. I didn't expect it to get so violent!

Those poor brats.Thanks for the good laugh. :grin

To make it worse, when I got home my youngest child was whining because he was hungry. I was already in a bad mood from the bad service at Mcdonalds.

I was so angry that I decided to write this letter. Well my youngest my three year old was crying because he was hungry and frustrated so I took off my belt and started hitting him.

Then I went to my eleven year old son and grabbed him by the hair and started pulling his hair because he was supposed to be watching my the younger two children. I am seeking help for my outbursts but because of what happened at Mcdonalds today I just lost it and my poor children have to suffer because if it.

Loss

McDonalds review in Moncton, New Brunswick: Either Poor Staff Training or Bad Management

I waited in line for over 30 minutes at the Miramichi NB McDonalds, and still never got my order taken, and when I finally gave up, over 20 people walked out before me, and after I left many followed. Needless to say my 3 children were very upset,because they wanted McDonalds, but luckily there was a Burger King near by. For any business to look negaitively upon any comments would be ashame, becuase this establishment has over 30 to 40 people walking out within 5 minutes because of bad service. Dont know whether it was because of bad training, or bad mangement control, or the enability to multitask, but it is definitely the problem of mangement and the ownership of the franchise. It shouldnt take longer than 10 to 15 minutes to take someones order, over 30 and the staff standing there laughing about problems is not an excuse.

I've been working at McD's for two weeks now, and you're right, they don't train employees very well. Their training efforts have improved slightly since 2008 from what I've read, but it still doesn't make much difference.

At the one I work at, on most activities, they put you in front of Flash-based computer tutorials that show written steps and give you a three-question multiple-choice quiz, then you go out and try to do it yourself (in exception of front counter, where you can shadow others). That doesn't teach me ***, and the other crew members say that, too. I have to be shown in order to learn instead of told how to do something. Now in my third week, after successfully learning front counter and raising the order-taking speed percentage to 71% from lower than 50% and being taught McCafes, I've been banished to cleaning duties, running drive-thru orders to the rail and reserve spots, and the occasional fries, and when I do get the fry counter, someone steps in front of me and does it.

Yesterday one of my managers said while I was doing a 2-foot tall stack of trays (since I'm kind of slow and a perfectionist (partly due to ADD)), "I tried to put you on something that you're good at, is there anything else you think you might be good at?" They don't even let me train on anything; duh, I'm not good at it!

I typically learn quickly, but not when I'm not shown and am forced to learn to perfection within two weeks. -_- There's another guy who transferred over here after two months who's in the same situation, except the only things he gets to do are the grill and cleaning the grill area.

McDonalds Big Mac

I haven't had a Big Mac in approximately 6 years, before last night. I was amazed at how small it was. For more money. My memory is not failing me yet, it was definitely much smaller. I can understand if they want to downsize the heart attack special, but they need to inform us they are doing that and why, and then cut the price. Apparently they have been gradually increasing the prices over the years, while gradually decreasing the portions. McDonalds Corp. must not think very highly of their clientele's intelligence and ability to grasp the obvious.

you fat ***, try eating a salad. you're just a big ole fatty fat fat.

aren't you fatty. heres a candybar ***

My advice is to beat them at their own game and order their $1.00 double cheeseburgers with big mac sauce and shredded lettuce. Works for me...........