3200 Eldorado Pkwy, McKinney, TX 75070, USA
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

OMG. Never heard of this problem and ate the blasted fish sandwich last Wednesday afternoon.

Extreme cramps, sweating, headache overnight. Woke up vomiting & fever almost 104! Taken by ambulance (could no longer walk!) thinking this was the terrible flu on the news. Cultures for flu, strep & ultrasound all negative.

TWO days later (no clue the $ yet), released from hospital to cancel my bday weekend. Vomiting has finally ceased but nausea & crippling fatigue STILL kept me home from work today, Monday. Just resorted to activated charcoal after desperate online searches and lack of relief from RX Zofran. Just want to feel like a healthy 30-something again.

Hope it works...

This stupid KNOWN problem has cost me 5 days, a milestone party (deposits and memories!), time with my family and hospital bills thus far. If trash day hadn’t already passed, I’d dig remnants out of my dumpster & smear the rotted poison on the local manager’s face.

To those reading this in future months of March, you’ve found the culprit. It sucks.

You’re not alone. Good luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Filet O Fish Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Mcdonalds Cons: Severe food poisoning.

Comments