3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Live 30 minutes away from nearest McDonald's go there quite often however the last 3 knights in a ro. Off of work after 10 and stop bye the McDonald's in homestead off US1 and 15th Street my orders have gotten severely screwed up don't know if it is management at that time of night however wood like 4 it 2 be a dress considering I spend hey considerably large amount of money with you guys just wood right psalm recognition 4 the mistakes that have Ben made not asking 4 nothing free yes consideration 4 3 lights orders screwed slightly my fault because I did not double check girl orders just Chuck the bags and drinks and left the most recent is tonight 12 28 2018 11 28 p.m. the time the service code is 01108 - 13711 - 2818 - 23285 - 00189 - 8 thank you for dealing with my complaintthank you for dealing with my complaint properly god bless have a happy new year

Comments

We're offering a $500 gift card reward to whoever deciphers this encoded message.

Brandon Young
to Mcdonalds Corporate #1628473

I live about 30 minutes away from the nearest McDonald's and go there quite often, however the last three nights in a row my orders have gotten severely screwed up. I get off of work after 10 o'clock and stop by the McDonald's in homestead off of US1 and 15th Street.

I don't know if it is the management at that time of night with the problem, however I would like for it to be addressed considering I spend a large amount of money with you guys and would just like some recognition for the many mistakes that have been made. I'm not asking for anything free, but considering for the past 3-4 nights my orders have been screwed up slightly.....something to amend this situation would be appropriate. It was my fault partially because I did not double check the order the girl gave me on one of my visits. The most recent visit was on 12/28/2018 @ 11:28 p.m.

and the service code is 01108 - 13711 - 2818 - 23285 - 00189 - 8. Thank you for dealing with my complaint properly and god bless!

Have a happy new year! (Edited)

Brandon Young
to Mcdonalds Corporate #1628474

That took me 10-15 Minutes. Oh my word.

NonchalantCaimanLizard
#1620720

Other than just the wrong to be writing

to NonchalantCaimanLizard #1620810

You might want to ask someone to help you re-write this complaint and submit it to McDonald's corporate,