Mcdonalds, is advertising on tailgating when they should be focus never again on hiring foreign workers to pay them cheap wages.They should be hiring Canadians. there are lots of young men and women who are Canadians that are looking for work.They should learn from their mistake and look at their own skeleton in their closet and stop worried about others.Another complaint, few days ago I stopped at Mcdonalds Resturant and bought an egg muffin I told them no meat, cause I don't eat pork.

Guess what?

I got the pork, plus the bread was burnt.I don't buy there often, once a year. Not a fan.

Reason of review: Your Advertising and poor customer service.

Comments

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #875558

I agree with you about the Canadian hiring instead of foregin people but i disagree the reason is that most Canadians don't want to work at McDonald's, I never planned or wanted to work there but I do, so that's why we hire foreginers to do the jobs they are amazing workers, and actually want to learn and work hard for there money so I believe they can get a job anywhere there like you and I but I do agree with you that they take up to many job positions and leave us Canadians without a job.

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #875556