Coral Gables, Florida

I'm a senior and when I ordered 2 senior coffees the woman at the window told me I could only have 1 and the 2nd one would be at full price. I go to several McDonalds in Miami and they all give me as many as I order without question.

They all charge .69 but this one location charges .79. I will not go back especially after reading the Yelp reviews which gives it a 2 star rating with most reviews being the minimum 1 star. The owner of this location is a bad business person as they are penny wise and pound foolish.

I will vote with my dollars and take my business elsewhere. Be warned!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Coffee.

Preferred solution: Corporate needs to review this site and read the Yelp reviews as there is obviously a major problem with this location..

Comments

#1196679

Most McDonalds are franchise-owned and their rules will differ slightly from location to location.

Rusty C
#1196653

If a dime is that serious to you, i suggest you save your fuel money & buy a bag of 8 o'clock coffee & brew it yourself. This would free up your time to explore new insignificant thing to complain about.

McDonalds Reviews