Kansas City, Kansas

8/6/16 We pulled at the McDonald's on Minnesota and 8th St in Kansas city Kansas for a quick on the go breakfast, well is not easy to make decisions with kids but the attendant kept on asking us to hurry up and have to ask her to wait 3 times, then was told repeatedly to make up my mind only because we decided to get the meal instead of the individual items, and when we added the juice She was extremely fed up with us, ask to drive to the window. I requested to speak to the Supervisor and She stated She was, then when I told her that I did not like to be treated like that She called a worker wearing a dirty blue non mcdonald uniform and behaving like a supervisor told me She did not have to put up with our complaints, close the windows and signaled us to drive away...... I have never felt so humilliated in my life, McDonald need to check into this I don't know where to submit my complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Reason of review: horrible horrible customer service.

Preferred solution: Hired educated and polite people Customer SErvice is important.

McDonalds Cons: No customer service, Cleanliness and, Delivery.

• Mcdonalds Bad Service
  • Mcdonalds Lack Of Service
  • Mcdonald s Minnesota Ave Stinks

Comments

#1195828

You have to be the most ign0rant phucktard in Kansas City. Your clueless to you own $tupity and $elf-centeredness to everybody else behind you. You should feel humiliated and lucky someone didn't yank you out of your vehicle and b3at some manners into you.

McDonalds Reviews