I asked for a cup of water only to be ignore and by the whole team of workers. When I saw an employee free to help just standing looking at the cashiers I asked him and his answer was the most un educated that I have ever heard from a employee here in my country..he's answer was(don't tell me tell her) with out even looking at my eyes...this employee was under some drug influence everyone notice this event scenario...because he was as rude as you can get....the general managers name is Anahi and the branch number is 7657.. located at 2584 slauson Ave Huntinton Park, CA...thank you corporate and I hope to here a good feed back from your long term customer...

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Screw Africa. Sucks for them.

Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States #605303

Bronx, New York, United States #605297

YEAHHH!!!!

*** the police!

to Sate Naverda Gaylord, Minnesota, United States #605291

They see me rolin' they hatin'

to David Harder Wharton, Texas, United States #605293

I SHOT THE SHERRIFF! BUT I SHOULD HAVE SHOT THE LITTLE *** WHO DIDNT GET HIS WATER!

to David Harder Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #605298

David, your supposed to be reading about my speech.

Kaneohe, Hawaii, United States #605285

Please use your spell check before accusing someone who as uneducated.

to ***808 Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States #605287

shut up.

to ***808 Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States #605289

go wolf down your big macs you fatty. And jon, your ***

your totally right. The person is a little rude to you because he wouldn't get your precious cup of water and now your gonna whine about it.

There are people in Africa who have to walk 5 miles to the nearest well to get there water just for the day.

But I think your right, while there are people starving in Africa, and your at McDonalds having people make your fat *** food FOR YOU, while people in this world have to work in a factory for 10 hours and make 50 cents a day to try and put food on the table, and you think its important to raise awareness about you not getting a *** cup of water, versus famine and hunger that is felt in other places in the world. Get your whiny head out of your ***.

to Nate Saverda Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States #605286

Well said Nate. Bravo.

Houston, Texas, United States #605271

all of the fast food are bad. you must keep an eye on your order but I have seen people come in off the streets for free soda with cups from somewhere else. 38 years ago a mcedees manager told a worker who droped some bunes to pick them up we cant waste food

Fifi- where do you get that analysis from? Do you just troll on this site to insult people with a legitimate complaint? Get a life ***.

to Matt Sammamish, Washington, United States #605538

Hey Matt. Legitimate people dont expect others to be their slaves. Sorry for you that Romney lost.

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #605222

Here's a thought, don't eat at McDonalds.

Sammamish, Washington, United States #604991

I think you are the one who under the influence of drugs. Or maybe you are just an ignorant redneck.