I went to order thru drive thru.and ths woman took forever to take my order. I was like "hello" and she rudely answered.

Wait a minute. So I drove up to the window.and just in general had a bad attitude. Personally work in customer service. And trust for a fact, that is not the way to treat custumers!!!

Such a shame to see a great name fail because of non suited employees. I asked her the name if get mangers she's said. E don't have one! How about supervisor?

asked for some s ort of employee id.

Saidno. What kind of mediocracy did they hire?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #603705

I'm always amazed at the number of people that complain about businesses, basically implying that they are experts, because they are or have been in "customer service" or "managers". What was rude about her saying "wait a minute." Why would you start out saying "hello?" How long did it take for this woman to pay attention to you, and why would you drive ahead to the window before placing your order?

Fast food places are't professional places and actually they don't have a customer service person. It sounds like you went there with a bad attitude to begin with and were basically looking for trouble.