Cleveland, Ohio

I’m writing to inform you that I had a negative experience at your location. I feel it is important that you be aware of the behavior of your employees. On Friday April 26,around 8.00 m, my cousin and I visited the McDonald restaurant at 27570 Chagrin Blvd Woodmere OH and experienced a display of the most unprofessionalism.

For starters we waited in line for almost 5 minutes while four employees talked and laugh with each other. Keep in mind there were no other customers in line. My cousin asked if anyone see us standing here.

Victoria, one of the employees turned to us and said wait a minute, then continued talking with her three coworkers. No one took our order. My cousin asked to see the manager to inform him of the situation. The manager was around the same age as his coworkers. He apologized to us and told us that his coworkers do not have any respect for him”. We left without purchasing our food. McDonald has lost another paying customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #700794

no no I had a horrible moment too, with the service at mcdonalds in my town, its something about the employees up there, they feel, every customer is not worth their time?

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States #700197

Five minutes is a long time when the employees disrespect the customer.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #644016

Oh grow up! Waiting five minutes isn't that long.

The employees that were talking and laughing could have been discussing something to to with the business. Just because they were laughing doesn't mean that they were discussing private fun stuff. I highly doubt that the manager said that the employees don't respect him. You think you are so perfect, go back and check some of your punctuation because you have some really weird punctuation in places, also in some places you don't have spaces between the sentences.

There should also be two spaces between paragraphs.

Furthermore none of the people that you want to see this complaint are going to see it. You are going to have to contact corporate.