1.1K views

McDonald's has aired a radio commercial stating that eating their chicken nuggets is more safe than petting a Pit Bull. This commercial angers me b/c I have been in pit bull rescue for years and this is doing nothing but crippling what me and countless others have worked for.

It's a shame when large chains show no regard or social responsiblity. This add needs to be pulled! It is completely ignorant!! No more nuggets for my bully!

I am officially boyocotting any products your McDonald's and so is my family.

I am encouraging everyone too. Their food is more likely to bring you to a slow painful death than a pitbull is any day.

Review about: Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Comments

while I appreciate why that offends you I think maybe you're being a little too touchy about it it's meant to be a joke... and really mission accomplished it got you to thinking about the chicken nuggets

To the people saying they eat McDonald's and are under weight. 1.

Weight and health are totally different things. 2. shaverjr, what McDonald's did was slander to pitbulls as not all pitbulls are bad dogs. If for instance, one Canadian was mean to you, would you just assume they were all bad?

And I still am not reading anything slanderous from this complaint. Only some facts, and also some opinions.

And, for YOUR info, I have worked for a shelter for 10 years, see all sorts of dogs come in and out, and none are more sweet as a breed than pitbulls. And they are usually the ones most mistreated.

to Casey Austin, Texas, United States #547726

omg they didnt mention all pits they spoke of a certain kind "stray" pits not domesticated jesus get ur facts straight

:upset

Well I would have 2 cal this 1 ar tie. I could use examples of each of the comments / opinions.

Just yesterday I watched a news clip of a pitbull that bit the face of the interviewer. The news anchor was partially at fault. Just because a dog is wagging its tail doesn't mean they want u to put ur hand on the back of the neck n lean in 4 a kiss.

Also as far as mcdonalds food, I eat it once a week at least and I am underweight. Point is u have to be responsible for ur choices

shaverjr

stop the slander people!

shaverjr

that bull s**t i have never herd that brodcast and i am the son of an employee of mcdonalds as well as a constant customer and i have ate there food for 13 years and i have not gained a pound and your complaint is an insult and it angers me greatly and i happen to also be an informant for mcdonalds and they can charge you with slander if they choose to for something like this! and even if i had herd that brodcast i would agree with it cause i almost lost my hand to a pit bull while i was petting it cause it tried to *** me for no reason so i have to say eating any type of food is safer than petting a pit bull anytime!and for your info the pit bull belonged to the guy i was staying with a while back and he told me i could pet it!

r3n0

Show me a pitbull that's a major contributor to obesity and maybe I'd believe them. Until they can do that they can stop dumping on animals that already get enough undeserved grief in an effort to distract people from how gross and unhealthy their food is.

And now The Ronald McDonald house, while a great organization, denied a house vist from a therapy dog BECAUSE IT WAS A PITBULL!!!! There i s a problem here! My boycott still stands!!!!

Good job *** you jyst lost a lot of customers!

I'm the President of an animal rescue and can't believe you would trash a breed thats already been done in by people who know nothing about the breed! I have two Pitbulls who are the best dogs ever! Shame on McDonalds for a poor choice in advertising!

our family called the corporation # yesterday and complained, they apologized, but wouldn't comment. I informed them that I'm a bully mom of 3 and PROUD of it, we will not be eating there anymore.

Public apology and give money to a charity McDonalds! You really need to redeem yourself!

Hello, I just heard a ridiculous commercial for McDonald's over the radio. It stated that eating your chicken nuggets is safer than petting a " straight pittbull." That is a very ignorant statement! I would think a company such as yours would be a little more open minded and not so arrogant and stereotypical. Being an owner of a RESCUED pittbull, I'm not offended by your company's statement. In fact it didn't even bother me. It just makes me laugh to know all the business you just lost and will be losing as you continue to play that radio add. So thank you for showing the world how sad your company really is. Oh and just a suggestion, next time you wish to share your opinionated and very narrow-minded views... Don't bother we already know

Sincerely

Your competitors new customer

Dear McDonald's,

I just heard a ridiculous commercial for McDonald's over the radio. It stated that eating your chicken nuggets is safer than petting a " straight pittbull." That is a very ignorant statement! I would think a company such as yours would be a little more open minded and not so arrogant and stereotypical. Being an owner of a RESCUED pittbull, I'm not offended by your company's statement. In fact it didn't even bother me. It just makes me laugh to think of all the business you just lost and will be losing as you continue to play that radio add. So thank you for showing the world how sad your company really is. Oh and just a suggestion, next time you wish to share your opinionated and very narrow-minded views... Don't bother we already know

Sincerely

Your competitors new customer

LOL, the ad indicates they think their chicken bites are risky....hahahaha BECAUSE, kissing a pitbull sure isn't! They thrive on kisses and love and are so misunderstood!

You will never see me in a McDonalds again! Isn't that right, Maddie and Doug, My Pitties!!

This is digusting! Shame on you, Mcdonalds..

once again!! Oh, and by the way, my PIT BULL says, " ***, McNastys"!!

I would definitely kiss a Pit Bull before I ate McDonalds...the Pit is MUCH SAFER!!!! LOL (btw I do kiss Pit Bulls...and every day too!)

this is complete ***! pitbulls are far LESS dangerous than mcdonalds fast food.

its pretty sad when a food chain has to bash a breed of dog that already has a rough time due to peoples ignorance, simply because they want to promote their nasty chicken bites/nuggets. i will never eat there again (not that i preferred their food any how). i am a dog lover and i will fight for pits any day. pits have a bad rep cause of people trying to act hard.

ugh... ignorant people.

discriminating against a breed of dog is no different from discriminating against a race of human. mcdonalds is off my list for good

Idiots. Really.

I'd like them to do a comparison on how many people chicken mcwhateverthey'rereallymadeof have killed vs. pitt bulls.