Cocoa, Florida
3.0

This morning at 7:36am I went to this store on Dixon in Cocoa FL and ordered an Egg McMuffin meal with a small orange juice and asked the cashier to sub for bacon. I was told I could not sub for bacon.

I explained that I always was able to get this at every McDonald's restaurant that I went to because policy says you can sub the canadian bacon for regular bacon on a regular priced meal. It was not a special and I was not using a coupon. The cashier proceeded to argue with me so I asked to speak with a manager which she refused at first. I continued my objection and finally was able to speak with the manager who simply continued the argument with me.

I also explained I had worked for McDonalds corporate and that subbing was allowed. She refused to accept any changes to my meal. I asked her to identify herself and she refused. I asked for her business card and she refused.

She gave me a receipt with the store number on it. I asked for her name again and with much hesitation got the name of Kenyatta. Needless to say I was not satisfied with my purchase and with the level of professionalism exhibited by this so-called manager. Very unprofessional and shows a poor image of McDonald's to her customers.

I am extremely disappointed and I am sure this is not an isolated event.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Mcdonalds Cons: Customer service.

Comments