Gretna, Louisiana

I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble.Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in the warming bin so long, and the chicken...it was possibly a third of the size of the bun, hard and dry.

Consistently bad service at this particular McDonald's location, regularly forgetting items (like syrup for hotcakes) and allowing you to stand at the counter for 5 or more minutes while they wait for someone to fix the issue.This sandwich was it, greeting with shrugged shoulders because that's all they could do.

Review about: Mcdonalds Premium Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcdonalds Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Submit review

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1082213

People STILL eat at McDonald's?

Review about Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap from Sunrise, Florida Mcdonalds "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...." Read more Mcdonalds Chocolate Dipped Cone Review from Downey, California Mcdonalds "I went to McDonalds in Pearl City, HI and ordered three dipped cones and this is what we got. It looks as if they were rushing and did not care..." Read more Mcdonalds - French Fry Rip Off Mcdonalds "I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from..." Read more Mcdonalds Hamburger Review from Cranford, New Jersey Mcdonalds "No wonder they make so much money they don't give you any food wtf happend to the food. I hate to coin a phrase but Where's the Beef !!..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more