Gretna, Louisiana
Featured

I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble.Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in the warming bin so long, and the chicken...it was possibly a third of the size of the bun, hard and dry.

Consistently bad service at this particular McDonald's location, regularly forgetting items (like syrup for hotcakes) and allowing you to stand at the counter for 5 or more minutes while they wait for someone to fix the issue.This sandwich was it, greeting with shrugged shoulders because that's all they could do.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mcdonalds sandwich from Mcdonalds and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1082213

People STILL eat at McDonald's?

Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap Review from Sunrise, Florida Mcdonalds "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...." Read more Mcdonalds - Consistently getting order wrong Mcdonalds "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..." Read more Mcdonalds - Product quality Mcdonalds "Asked for a iced coffee asked how many cream is put in coffee they said 6 i asked for only two more.This is what they handed me milk with a..." Read more Mcdonalds - Cheeseburger Review Mcdonalds "Menu advertised 2 cheeseburgers, 600 calories, for $1.29 Go to pay and I'm charged $1.29 for ONE cheeseburger. Staff got snarky with me when I complained. ..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more