Mcdonalds - Bait-and-switch, so please don't fall for it
I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble.Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in the warming bin so long, and the chicken...it was possibly a third of the size of the bun, hard and dry.
Consistently bad service at this particular McDonald's location, regularly forgetting items (like syrup for hotcakes) and allowing you to stand at the counter for 5 or more minutes while they wait for someone to fix the issue.This sandwich was it, greeting with shrugged shoulders because that's all they could do.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Premium Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "is there any group law suite agaist RHEEM A/C manufacturing company. We would like to add our informations if anyone can help us.We paid cash $1156.61 to HARV UNITED REFERIGERATION,INC..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."