Washington, District Of Columbia

You should have breakfast all day after 11am beacase know I have to eat at jack in the box, Ihop, Denny's but no McDonald you guy suck really. How is it they can have breakfast all day and you guy can't I like breakfast at McDonald but by the time I have a chance it's already over I got up early today beacase I had things to do I looked at the time and I can't go no more so now I'm heading to jack in the box for breakfast I hope u one day have breakfast all day thank you for your time

Comments

Take 1 small sized c-ock, beat off into a quarter measuring cup, and a tablespoon of butt berries, or tampon blood. Fry the *** mixture, then put it on a buttered, pair of pink *** cheeks, along with 1 squirt of rotten breastmilk, and a fresh balls_ack patty. Boogers, and turds, outstanding.

Take 1 small sized egg, beat in a quarter cup of water, and a tablespoon of corn syrup, or sugar. Fry the egg mixture, then put it on a buttered, English muffin, along with 1 slice of American cheese, and a frozen sausage patty. Salt, and sugar everything well.

They don't do breakfast all day because their kitchen is not built for it. They are fast food, not a restaurant, but they actually cook the food.

Except the cinnamelts, which they cook in the microwave and is served all day.

Do fatasses really have nothing better to do than whine about this? Make your own food.

IHateStupidCustomers

I think McMichaels is really the anonymous Target hater.

They do have breakfast all day depending on location and how much was left over from Breakfast. They just reheat it.

If all comes to worse. You can always say *** if they refuse to serve you breakfast and take a *** by their front doors.

BooFricketyHoo

Make your own breakfast, fatso. Oh, and early bird catches the worm.

Ahhh...Because a quick serve restaurant can only sell so many items while staying profitable and competitive. You do under stand it is a PITA to clean the grill after cooking eggs in order to fry burgers (and vice versa).

IHateStupidCustomers

thank you for your time? you're dumb if you think McDonald's is actually aware of your post.

of course iHop has breakfast all day, a large part of their menu is breakfast related foods. I can't really think of a fast food restaurant that has breakfast all day. and besides, they'd lose money because I'm sure you're one of the very few people that would want a hash brown or the egg mcmuffin at 3 in the afternoon. my advice?

wake up before noon instead of after noon so you can make it to McDonald's in time if you for some reason can't eat breakfast somewhere else. like your own house for example.