3.3K views
4.0

I HATE the new cups! They don't keep the ice from melting and it totally changes the taste of the tea and coke.

BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM. I used to be able to keep a drink in the fridge for about 2-3 days and it was still the same delicious tasting tea or coke that McD's is famous for. Not anymore!! I won't be buying drinks there anymore for sure because the drink totally sucks now!

Maybe I will go to Chick-fil-A for tea because they still use the styrofoam.

I understand wanting to help the environment, however, some things are best not messed with.

You don't always have to give into the pressure. Bad move Mickey D's, bad move

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drink.

Reason of review: BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM.

Preferred solution: BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM.

Location: 1930 Monmouth St, Newport, KY 41071, USA

Comments

#2028994

This websitesucks the big bone

#1993878

Lol ok

#2013428
@PissedConsumer1993878

I get a cup of large coffee every morning and the problem is more times than not the cup leaks. When I get to work I have to carry an extra shirt with me.

I do not have a complaint with the store that I go to their service is excellent. The leaky cup should be easily be resolved by getting rid of your vendor.

All the places I have never had a problem with that. Why can’t you do something to address this issue.

#1978992

I like my drinks just like I like my ladies.....SUPER-SIZED!

#1970485

Take this down

#2035381
@PissedConsumer1970485

take your top down

#1937024

I am pissed off that the McDonald's in my area are no longer accepting Booger King coupons!

#1918631

I agree completely! Please bring bk the Styrofoam cups for good. The pop taste so much better & doesn't get all watered down before u get it bk home.

#1901243

They owe you a B.J.

Styrofoam is in the past. Open your own store and do as you please.

They only owe you a good meal to consume at that time.

You want to complain and store it in your fridge for days? Pathetic loser.

The 2020 Presidential Election will be a decision be the Religious Right and The Lunatic Left. My Goodness!

@PissedConsumer1829616

And the biggest nut of them all is that Michael Bloomburg. Let's hope that nut job doesn't get elected and then ban the sale of giant cups of soda.

@PissedConsumer1829616

No, it will be between the worst excuse for a person and anyone else.

@PissedConsumer1838998

I agree with you. I would vote for just about anyone else other than Dump.

Unless it was somebody like Charles Manson. Then, I would just not vote for either one of them.

Sorry to say, but the left is what has killed the plastic straws, foam cups and and other things that we liked. Blame the left for you problems and vote the right into office.

I THINK THAT RONALD McDONALD SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAINST TRUMP. HE HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF WINNING OF ANY OF THE DEMOCRATIC CONTENDERS. HE WOULD MAKE A MUCH BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP.

@PissedConsumer1795895

Sick and Tired of seeing and hearing about the orange haired clown in the White House. I'd like to see someone who is respectable and honest and nice get elected.

I HATE THE PAPER CUP'S TO. I DON'T WHANT MY SODA TO TASTE LIKE PAPER. YUCK!!!!

Styrofoam is bad for the enviornment. Save the turtles

I'm like Ellen Degenerate. I wanna eat a delicious taco while I put that Porche into fifth gear and put the pedal to the medal. I don't wanna eat no nut sauce covered McDonald's fare.

McDonalds Reviews