3.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I HATE the new cups!They don't keep the ice from melting and it totally changes the taste of the tea and coke.

BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM. I used to be able to keep a drink in the fridge for about 2-3 days and it was still the same delicious tasting tea or coke that McD's is famous for. Not anymore!! I won't be buying drinks there anymore for sure because the drink totally sucks now!

Maybe I will go to Chick-fil-A for tea because they still use the styrofoam.

I understand wanting to help the environment, however, some things are best not messed with.

You don't always have to give into the pressure.Bad move Mickey D's, bad move

Review about: Mcdonalds Drink.

Reason of review: BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM.

Preferred solution: BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM.

Comments

BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM!The new cup is crap...

NO ICE for the ICED Tea! Styrofoam can be utilized and recycled into floatation devices.. your Tea sales will plummit as Summer approaches.. I usually make special trips to McDs for Sweet Iced Tea in the Styrofoam cup for 1 dollar vs 2 dollars for the 32oz STYROFOAM cup at another location..

but I WILL PAY THE EXTRA for a cup that keeps my drink ICE COLD!#BRINGBACKTHESTYROFOAM

to Anonymous #1463765

P.S. It gets water everywhere.. I hope someone suits for water damage in there home or automobile!

Sonic and Chick fil A are still using styrofoam cups. Time to make a change McDonald’s! See ya!!!

jlo 62c

GD tree-hugging hippies ruin everything!McD: these liberalsare not your friends because you sell fried, factory farmed food to the masses.

Not neuvo-tofo on a bed of arugala.They will never be your friends no matter how much you screw over your loyal customers.BRING BACK THE STYROFOAM.

Bring back styrofoam... the plastic cups sweat.

I agree, doesn't keep it cold for 1/2 hour. It never takes me 3-4 days to drink a coke

lean

The best thing about McDonald’s is McDonald's Survey, powered by method for carrier control organization, should quantify clients endorsement or objection to the organization's items and and customer service. At this website https://www.mcdvoice.website/ keeping in view the aforementioned weakness in the also to strengthen its relationship with its customers, McDonald’s has started conducting customer satisfaction survey

Congratulations on solving your own delima.Go to chicken filet for your tea, McDonald's for your other foods, boom problem solved.

You are a genius I can see that. You will be full filled by your own actions, you should be proud of yourself. Styrofoamed is the best I agree but those went out years ago, so stick with the plan we talked about and be.

Your own person whoever you are.And I love you for who you are.

h.kitchener

You're obviously not a tree-hugging snowflake and don't appreciate the fact that McDonald's is attempting to save the planet from the likes of polluting, despicable uncaring individuals like yourself.Just because tea or coke tastes better in a styrofoam cup is no reason to use them over a cup that performs inadequately.

McDonald's should be commended for forcing customers to drink out of cups that are inferior.After all, they know what's best for us, not you.

to h.kitchener #1443327