I was over charged for $0.50 for a cheese that I didn't order in my breakfast sandwich.I later on found out they were charging my cup of water for pills and they used cheese to bill their customer.
(I was told by friend this airport McDonald's had been cheating their customer for few years now). The cashier said loudly in front of the long line of people "it's only 50 cents"! trying to embarrass me. That was not the point, point was; she should have told me water cost extra money when I order my breakfast.
I told her I never have to pay for water when I order my meal in any restaurant and told her I do not want the water and would like to have my "Cheese" refunded. My observation was she must be related with the manager, I think she's rude, impolite, unpleasant and non-respectful to customer.Plus, both of them never admitted they were wrong and or say any SORRY.I do want McDonald's Corporation to respond to me, is it true you are charging customer for water now? Taking advantage of traveling customer in a busy airport is just your new corporate culture now especially to us senior customers?
I feel like cheated by your manager and this young lady, more importantly by McDonald's Corporation!I am not disputing the money, but the respect or embarrassment which were priceless!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sausage Mcgriddle
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Second diamond to fall out! I got my engagement ring in December, by February I'd lost a diamond, which Jared charged me to replace and sent to Le Vian for..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."