2560 S 4th Ave, Yuma, AZ 85364, USA
1.7

I recently visited a McDonald's in Yuma as and it was the worst experience the management was rude and disrespectful not only towards customers but newer staff members. I could hear them behind the counter talking bad about customers including myself.

My food came out not only cold but it was not the right order and when I asked for the right order the cashier argued with me about what I ordered rolled her eyes and told the cook I ordered my food wrong I asked for a specific ingredient to be left off my sandwich and she told me it didn't come on that sandwich but in fact it did and the manager argued with me about what not only my husband and I saw but another customer I wanted a refund for my food but was refused instead offered 1 free meal.

I will not return to McDonald's after this especially since the time before this my husband got food poisoning from a under cooked chicken sandwich. I do not want a free meal I want my money back and something done about the staff at that location

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Cashier.

Comments