6251 Truax Ln, Eau Claire, WI 54703, USA
2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Ordered thru drive thru for myself and 3 co-workers and checked the bags as I have been disappointed many times in the past. I thought I had all of the food, got back to work and 1 of my co-workers food was not in the bag at all.

So, I called and they knew right away that I was missing the 10 pc chicken nugget meal. So, here I go and go all the back out there on my lunch time to retrieve food that they forgot to put in my bag. I took my sandwich and when I got there I requested that my complete meal be redone too as it would be really cold by the time I get back to work the second time. I was given a new sandwich along with the missing food.

I get back to work and take a bite out of my quarter pounder and the meat inside the burger is red (raw) - GROSS. This is the second time I have bitten into a quarter pounder and the burger is not cooked. So I take it that McDonald's is no longer cooking the burgers completely? Very disappointing.

Then she gave me some coupons for free Breakfast - WHAT - I didn't order breakfast and had to waste time to come back and get the proper food. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Quarter Pounder Hamburger.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Mcdonalds Pros: Linda the friendly cashier in drive thru.

Mcdonalds Cons: Staff attitude.

Comments