Arlington, Texas

I work at the hospital next to the McDonalds at Parker and the toll road. I work all nights and 3 times in a row when I went at night I could not get my order and I already paid for it.

Once I ordered a coffee drink and the kid did not know how to make it and no money back,another time I went for a coffee drink and they said they are cleaning the machine for at least an hour. Tonight I went for 2 order of hash browns ,3 in each bag,when I paid for it he said I cannot pay for two orders with the same card. (REALLY)!!

So I said put it all on one order and take it all out on my card and he said he cannot do that either.I left with no order and no money returned. I will make it my job to go to every break room in the hospital and let them know about ay troubles with your McDonalds.You can take your McDonalds and stick it where ever you please because the complaint department is just as bad to follow up with the complaints.I should have called the police each time I did not get my money returned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

McDonalds Cons: Your employee.

Comments

Maybe you should try eating at a homeless shleter instead.

You had some sympathy until you said you should have called the police on a civil matter. Hopefully the police would trespass you from the store for good measure.

McDonalds Reviews