I briefly spoke with asst manager Patricia E.

And mgr. Mr Francisco To bring to there attention that some one in a Macdonalds uniform is blowing dust and bacteria into the air of and around the building and parking.

During breakfast business tush hour. As mr Francisco attempted to talk me down as if it is nothing I also made him aware of the bacteria blown into the air onto customers and that they are eating in the parking Lott and it is rush hour for breakfast.

He appeared to be unconcerned until I mentioned that I would be reporting this to corporate office. And only them did he respond with concern and say he would look into the matter.

As a manager or assistant w/ a restaurant full of people at dinner time???

Would you be in the dinning room with a lawn blower while customers are eating the food and drinks????

I dont think this matter is any different than that ,right is right and this morning is allllll wrong. This manager show a complete and total disregard and lack of concern for his customers safety and health.

310-848-****

310-256-****

User's recommendation: Speak up and say something.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Pros: Customer service, Leaving.

McDonalds Cons: Manager not helpful.

Location: 101 South Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, CA 90245