Mcdonalds - Consistently getting order wrong

We live 5 min.from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr.

in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that I order 2 spicy chicken with Ketchup only. Got home and discovered Mayo on both sandwiches.

Drove back to location and pulled up to window. 2 of the employees stood there looking at me and never attempted to see why I was back. Stood there talking/laughing with other employees ignoring that I was at the window holding my bag in clear view. Finally one of the girls opened the window an stated that she couldn't do anything about my order, she told me that I could return tomorrow and complain.

Young employees should be made aware that their paychecks are based on the success in the company in which they have chosen to seek employment. Taking pride in pleasing the customer has everything to do with succeeding or otherwise standing in a very long line at the unemployment office.

Thank you, Mrs.Pittman

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description

• What I liked
    • Proximity to my house
  • What I disliked
    • Order mistakes more often than not

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Spicy Chicken
Review category
Fast Food
review #865880 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.