Bossier City, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

We live 5 min.from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr.

in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that I order 2 spicy chicken with Ketchup only. Got home and discovered Mayo on both sandwiches.

Drove back to location and pulled up to window. 2 of the employees stood there looking at me and never attempted to see why I was back. Stood there talking/laughing with other employees ignoring that I was at the window holding my bag in clear view. Finally one of the girls opened the window an stated that she couldn't do anything about my order, she told me that I could return tomorrow and complain.

Young employees should be made aware that their paychecks are based on the success in the company in which they have chosen to seek employment. Taking pride in pleasing the customer has everything to do with succeeding or otherwise standing in a very long line at the unemployment office.

Thank you, Mrs.Pittman

Review about: Spicy Chicken.

I liked: Proximity to my house.

I didn't like: Order mistakes more often than not.

3.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcdonalds Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $6
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.