I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening.On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx.
half a hamburger. I have pictures if you would like them. This McDonalds hardly ever gets our orders right. And a few mornings ago I got a vanilla latte that had chocolate syrup not only in it, but all over the outside of the cup!
There are always missing parts of our meals and the service is horrible compared to any other McDonalds we've been to - that means it's pretty *** bad!We've complained many times, but it only gets worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My elderly mother loves the fish fillet sandwich. When she visits with me I usually get her one. (Some times once or even twice a week). This is my..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "Yesterday I visited Mc donalds outlet located in Race Course Mall,Colombo 7. After consuming half of my Big Mc Meal i found a small insect with french fries. Actually i..."
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."