Fort Smith, Arkansas

My Name is Natosha Willcutt , My boyfriend Timothy Sellers, and I went through the drive thru. Everything was fine untill we got to the second window to recieve our food.

So, we pull up to the second window and the lady basically threw our food at us and slammed the window closed. We had to honk the horn on my car just to get her to open the window again. My boyfriend said to her" Well that was kind of rude, Can we get some condiments?" She did not reply she just gave us the condiments again very rudly. So then he proceeded to try to ask another question and she slams the window in his face and goes about her business.

So he honked the horn once more. He asked her if she had a manager he could speak to because she was very rude and she proceeded to argue with my boyfriend that she did not think she was rude and eventually slammed the window after rolling her eyes.

so the manager came to the window and gave us the store number and told us that his managers name was Donna.The store number is 646-7006 and it is located in Fort Smith Arkansas. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #602008

And you don't think your boyfriend was rude, with the comment he made. He could just have asked for the condiments, but then on the other hand did you check in the bag to make sure there weren't already some in the bad.

A lot of people don't bother checking their orders before leaving the window or the inside register. Then they complain about how mistreated they were.