3282 telegraph rd. Saint Louis, mo 63125 I am unable to read the whole receipt due to poor printing quality.

I was order #86 on Dec. 8th, 2018. I went through the drive through and the employee forgot to put my 2 double cheeseburgers in my bag along with my other food. I returned to the store with my receipt to speak to the manager & get my food and the MANAGER said he would get it for me.

It took 10 minutes and the manager passed back by and admitted he had completely forgot about getting my food that they had missed to begin with. I asked to speak with him before getting my food and when he returned he had his head down and quickly handed me my food without saying anything and took off too quick for me to say anything. In other words he completely avoided the situation all together which is completely unprofessional for a man in his position. When I asked another employee to please bring him back up so I could speak with him she then replied with "Um I think he's a little busy.".

Seriously?!? Too "busy" to take care of a obviously upset customer??? Unprofessional and not acceptable at all. He didn't even offer me a refund for this purchase which I think I should definitely be refunded my money ( a total of $20).

Your employees at this store are always rude. My wife has made several complaints and nothing ever gets done about this store and it's employees.

I know we're not the only ones that have complained about this store. Something needs to be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

The world does not revolve around you. You got your food replaced what more do you want?

You know your highness he has other customers besides yourself. So next time you want special treatment don't leave your crown and red carpet at home because that way he has no idea that you are above everyone else and that you think the world revolves around you. If you wanted a refund why not return the food? Why should you get free food?

It is not is fault you cannot afford to feed yourself fast food. Want free food go to a soup kitchen. You had no issue eating the food, and should have no issue paying for it. Not giving you a refund because you cannot afford to feed yourself is not the same as bring rude.

Both you and your wife sound like brats and should do everyone a favor including yourselves and not return to their restaurant or any store or restaurant that has civilized people. Cook at home so people have to avoid you and your wife.