Mcdonalds Customer Service
- (800) 244-6227
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
McDonald's is the largest chain of fast food restaurants in the world that was founded by siblings Dick and Mac McDonald in 1940 in San Bernardino, California. Brothers McDonald introduced this "Speedee Service System" that is the basis of all fast food industry nowadays. The company is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. There are 31,000 locations inside the US and 20,000 more across the world. The slogan of McDonald's is: "I'm lovin' it". McDonald's specializes in selling different burgers, French fries, breakfast items, beverages, desserts. McDonald's signature is BigMac burger. There is a McDonald's restaurant in every developed country and it is a symbol of the expansion of the American culture all over the world.
Mcdonalds is ranked 36 out of 307 in Fast Food category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Mcdonalds to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States