2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

McDonald's has always had a cool mobile app I use .Most the time I use it buy one sandwich get 1 free , or buy a sandwich get a medium vanilla shake for free..

I go more often because I get assume deal by using it on my Ipad. I have been visited four other McDonald store#23254 in elmonte, #23037 in hawthorne,#11211 in gardena. The crew are friendly, and process a order for me all the time by using mcdonald mobile app. I never have problem with.

But this particular store #19140 850 West Rosecrans ave gardena ca 90247. I stop by here about 3 time in August 2017 . They refused to serve me with McDonald app. First time , on the early august, a crew said a scanner for bar code got broken, I ask her to type a code by hand, she said" very busy no time to do that.

So I ordered just a quarter pound and walk away. On the August 26 same thing happened. I ordered a large French fry to get a medium mocha for free.fo my ipad's McDonald app A shift manager name Isabel. she told me it is not qualify to get a free drink.

I ask her why? Mcdonald app purchase any item to get a free medium shake, mocha. She ignore me. She point at the board on the wall.

We reserved the right to refuse service to anyone.I said "is this a discrimination or any particular reason why she refuse my service

Review about: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments