Featured Not resolved
1.8
Quality of Food

What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST

CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When I asked the manager to clean he laughed.

High Chair for kids that were so dirty that we cannot used them.

Hamburger with meat that was burned, service very bad.

I have notice that recently this attitude is predominant at McDonalds. I am an old client that is very sad to see how badly the franchises are managed. Recently I saw the same situation in Niagara on the Lake.

Pierre LEGARE

This reviewer shared experience about "cleanliness" and wants this business to "to stop to be a good client at mcdonalds". Pierre5152 is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mcdonalds sanitary conditions at Mcdonalds was cleanliness and, listens of employees and managers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1225034

It's McDonalds, what do you expect.Crappy food, high volume of customers, lazy staff.

And the customers don't help either, as they are the ones who actually make the messes in the bathroom (gasp, shock!).

Either don't go back to this location or better yet don't eat here at all.Garbage food, I mean really.....

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1224902

Another fat loser with a camera phone and a grudge about nothing.

to Anonymous Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1225047

Why the *** are you so hostile, calm down m8.

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #1196793

If you're showing me a dirty garbage can I'm calling you an ***.

Simple! Don't go there anymore!

Orange, California, United States #1028972

There is nothing that shows the restaurant dirty.

Wait for it. Kevin will be in here shortly to call you a food nazi etc.

Looks like the manager has no pride in their store.