Mcdonalds - Dirty and what a service
What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST
CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When I asked the manager to clean he laughed.
High Chair for kids that were so dirty that we cannot used them.
Hamburger with meat that was burned, service very bad.
I have notice that recently this attitude is predominant at McDonalds. I am an old client that is very sad to see how badly the franchises are managed. Recently I saw the same situation in Niagara on the Lake.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cleanliness and
- Listens of employees
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- To stop to be a good client at McDonalds
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from..."
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "I love shopping online I find that it's the most convenient way of skipping long lines and traffic. I was looking for a long dress and I really liked the..."
- "Since I ordered goods from different parts of the world, I have no control over which method of shipment my supplier used for delivery. So I get to try all..."